Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
Bug when sub/full admins spawn Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
Bug when sub/full admins spawn Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
Bug when sub/full admins spawn Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
Bug when sub/full admins spawn Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
Bug when sub/full admins spawn Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
Bug when sub/full admins spawn Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

Bug when sub/full admins spawn

Go down 
+6
[IFG]Ado
Hrvoje
[IFG]Orko
lance
Speed
[KIA]Callofduty4
10 posters
AuthorMessage
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

Bug when sub/full admins spawn Empty
PostSubject: Bug when sub/full admins spawn   Bug when sub/full admins spawn EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:37 am

I said it before in the old forum, and in this forum, but we lost our posts, i don't know why and it doesn't matter, i'll post one more. Well, when us spawn, we have some problems with some teams, we can't move, we can't swap our weapons, we can't jump, we can't do anything. I'm sure that is b/c the new skin we have. i have 2 sollutions for it, but i'm not sure about this options, just try it if you can:
1- In the gamemode where the skins is set up, change the "Z" number, put it more high, maybe it's bugging when we spawn.
2- Try to set the time more longer to change the skin when we spawn, i think that is the best way, it's change too fast that it can cause the trouble.

Thank you for your attention.
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: Bug when sub/full admins spawn   Bug when sub/full admins spawn EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:17 am

anyone else got this problem?
Back to top Go down
lance

PostSubject: Re: Bug when sub/full admins spawn   Bug when sub/full admins spawn EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:13 am

I also got this problem
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Orko
LST Memorial
[IFG]Orko

PostSubject: Re: Bug when sub/full admins spawn   Bug when sub/full admins spawn EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:29 am

I have that problem too.It really annoys me sometimes
Back to top Go down
Hrvoje
LST Memorial
Hrvoje

PostSubject: Re: Bug when sub/full admins spawn   Bug when sub/full admins spawn EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:38 am

Try to spawn on other place, you know, choose other gang member. It help me a lot.
Back to top Go down
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: Bug when sub/full admins spawn   Bug when sub/full admins spawn EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:40 pm

I olny can spawn in vagos, bikers, aztecas and groves. When I choose the barbers team, i can't do anything, like I was frozen. The only way to avoid this problem in barbers, is using the Spec, but when it ends, i lose my weapons.
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: Bug when sub/full admins spawn   Bug when sub/full admins spawn EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:53 pm

so all subadmins got this problem?

and

this always happends?

and

was this also before the upgrade to 0.3c?
Back to top Go down
Hrvoje
LST Memorial
Hrvoje

PostSubject: Re: Bug when sub/full admins spawn   Bug when sub/full admins spawn EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:45 am

I sometimes had that problem, but then I change place (I choose other gang member) when I spawn so for now I don't have any problems with spawn.

Yea, this was and before 0.3c.

Btw. You who have that problem, did you try to don't use skin?
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: Bug when sub/full admins spawn   Bug when sub/full admins spawn EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:59 am

yeah like you say maybe it has something to do with the skin ID, so lets wait and see if that is the solution, just choose other skin ID and play with it for a while then see if that happens again.

http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Skins:All

There was a list of skins that cause problems but too bad I lost that list so just try to test it with the skin that I always use, I had never problems with it.

Skin ID: 258
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Ado
LST Memorial
[IFG]Ado

PostSubject: Re: Bug when sub/full admins spawn   Bug when sub/full admins spawn EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:05 am

Hrvoje_Selak wrote:
I sometimes had that problem, but then I change place (I choose other gang member) when I spawn so for now I don't have any problems with spawn.

you're right! That is the problem! or /kill and the problem is solved.
Back to top Go down
http://ifg.ze-forum.com
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: Bug when sub/full admins spawn   Bug when sub/full admins spawn EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:16 pm

[IFG]Ado wrote:
Hrvoje_Selak wrote:

Some peoples like me don't like to do /kill and seeing your stats going away... I'm just asking if this problem can be solved. I like the Barbers team, my real life friends that play this server choose this team, and i can't be one. I'm 100% sure that the skins are the cause of this bug, all skins. it only happens here and i'm trying to report it for help all of us.
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: Bug when sub/full admins spawn   Bug when sub/full admins spawn EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:59 pm

How you know all skins? did you test for example the skin that I got? cuz i never had this problem with that skin.
Back to top Go down
Hrvoje
LST Memorial
Hrvoje

PostSubject: Re: Bug when sub/full admins spawn   Bug when sub/full admins spawn EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:40 am

Callofduty4 wrote:
[IFG]Ado wrote:
Hrvoje_Selak wrote:

Some peoples like me don't like to do /kill and seeing your stats going away... I'm just asking if this problem can be solved. I like the Barbers team, my real life friends that play this server choose this team, and i can't be one. I'm 100% sure that the skins are the cause of this bug, all skins. it only happens here and i'm trying to report it for help all of us.

If you don't wanna die, you always can disable your skin. Skin is not important to have fun or to get better stats. And I have skin ID 188 and I don't have any problems with spawning anymore.
Back to top Go down
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: Bug when sub/full admins spawn   Bug when sub/full admins spawn EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:02 am

Hrvoje_Selak wrote:
Callofduty4 wrote:
[IFG]Ado wrote:
Hrvoje_Selak wrote:

If you don't wanna die, you always can disable your skin. Skin is not important to have fun or to get better stats. And I have skin ID 188 and I don't have any problems with spawning anymore.

Well, for me skins are important for fun, b/c i changed a lot of skins textures and models. I think that it isn't happens with all skins, sry for said that, but it happens with a great number. As i said, if u can fix it: good, if not: no problem. Just trying to report a strange bug.
Back to top Go down
Hrvoje
LST Memorial
Hrvoje

PostSubject: Re: Bug when sub/full admins spawn   Bug when sub/full admins spawn EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:43 am

I found (if you didn't know) when you stuck and can't move, just type /dance 1 and when you press something to stop dance you will be able to move, and you won't be anymore stucked, so good luck with this.
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Orko
LST Memorial
[IFG]Orko

PostSubject: Re: Bug when sub/full admins spawn   Bug when sub/full admins spawn EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:03 am

Yeah...thats what im talking abouth...thanks hrvoje it worked for me :]
Back to top Go down
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: Bug when sub/full admins spawn   Bug when sub/full admins spawn EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:17 pm

Hmm, you discovered a good thing, i'll try it in the next time. I was playing without a specific skin these days. Thanks for your help.
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: that happen   Bug when sub/full admins spawn EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:20 pm

that happened too much to me before, i put /dance 3
Back to top Go down
http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
Lazer

Lazer

PostSubject: Re: Bug when sub/full admins spawn   Bug when sub/full admins spawn EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:24 pm

When i spawm somethimes i cant move so all i do is soec someone LOL and hen specoff and then it works
Back to top Go down
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: Bug when sub/full admins spawn   Bug when sub/full admins spawn EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:21 am

Lazer wrote:
When i spawm somethimes i cant move so all i do is soec someone LOL and hen specoff and then it works

But using lspec, u lose ur weapons, the best way to avoid this, is using /dontuseskin so when u spawn, /useskin again, and done.
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Pyraeus

[IFG]Pyraeus

Location : An'usa City, Crimson Isle, Kalimdor, Great Sea, Wicked Wench, Atlantis City, Isla de Muerta, Saphira, Isle of Cortez, Hurricane Island, Emerald Dream fighting as a Soulless.

PostSubject: Re: Bug when sub/full admins spawn   Bug when sub/full admins spawn EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:33 am

I never had a problem with this bug and never will. And if I will I will just use /dance 3. Works for every kind of type of bugs. Including if someone parks a car on you. You can evade it Razz
Back to top Go down
http://ifg.ze-forum.com/index.php
Lazer

Lazer

PostSubject: Re: Bug when sub/full admins spawn   Bug when sub/full admins spawn EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:31 am

or DANCE 2 ! lol
Back to top Go down
00_ZeroX_00

00_ZeroX_00

PostSubject: Re: Bug when sub/full admins spawn   Bug when sub/full admins spawn EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:41 am

I do this, when getting conected i put thecmd /dontuseskin, i spawn and then /useskin...
But this sometimes fail when killed Mad , but i have get confortable with this bug, sometimes its annoying...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bug when sub/full admins spawn   Bug when sub/full admins spawn Empty

Back to top Go down

Bug when sub/full admins spawn
Page 1 of 1