HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» And another year has passed!
by Speed Fri May 12, 2017 7:42 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
by Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
by El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
by Underground Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

» GTA V: The Trailer
by DarkDeath Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:25 am

» LST Los Santos Territory [0.3e] [Hosted Tab]
by [DOKt]Steven Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:13 am


Share | 
 

 About me and [LA]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
[KIA]Callofduty4

avatar

Posts : 435
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 23
Location : Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

PostSubject: About me and [LA]   Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:17 pm

This is the real history:

When i started to play here, i wasn't LA member, i just joined 1 mounth ago, just to play IN OTHER SERVERS not here coz i know all the past of [LA] clan. I just play with [LA] out of this server, in brazillians clan servers to make war and all. HERE i'm just CALLOFDUTY4 and y'all know me very well since last year. I hate when peoples like DarkDeath lies about me saying "don't play when callofduty4/sunwolf is online... bla bla...". Why me? i never broke the rules, i'm trying to help everyone, banning hackers and all, doing my job as admin right. So do not call me [LA] here coz what Sunwolf did was insane and was a shit, didn't talk with him yet, i don't know why he did all of this shit here banning admins/innocent players, i wasn't online when it was done. We need to wait for Speed, he's the owner, and he will unban the innoncent players and ban Sunwolf once and for all. Thanks for read it.

And i'm sharing videos/pics/musics/saying about me and all in dymind coz i love Speed's sites and server. I'm not crazy and bad like Sunwolf, and if you see me doing something wrong PLEASE report me, but don't says lies about me, this is cowardish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 572
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 21

PostSubject: We stop   Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:39 pm

We stop sunwolf Thanks to B, me and B we make a plan to stop him, and one more time, I Uncover the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
[KIA]Callofduty4

avatar

Posts : 435
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 23
Location : Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

PostSubject: Re: About me and [LA]   Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Commander wrote:
We stop sunwolf Thanks to B, me and B we make a plan to stop him, and one more time, I Uncover the truth.

Nicely done! I don't know why Sunwolf did it, but i don't want to know coz everyone is banned yet... This is the problem to accept new members, coz we don't know what they gonna do. I wish FRAG clan back adminin to help Speed in this forum. Somethings got out of control in few days that Speed is out, i know he have a lot of problems to resolve in real life, we all have, but Speed need support when he's off. Just my idea, i don't know if its possible. I'm not complaining, just posting my idea if it's possible to do, i think that is much work only for Speed, he can't rest... When it was fragco, Speed, B and Cypress was working together, to keep it stabilized,i don't know why it's gone. This is the best server for me, i'm dedicating my leisure time here, and i'm very angry about Sunwolf, DarkDeath think that i'm with Sunwolf in this shit. He's wrong, i'm a different person, i have my own concepts, we can not generalized just coz i'm from the same country, it's means nothing about our concepts (Sunwolf and me). I just want you to know that we are not all the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 572
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 21

PostSubject: I Want to help speed   Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:02 pm

I Want to help speed in all this, i can support, but i dont think speed believe in me because im too young, but my mind is not young.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
ยจ



Posts : 280
Join date : 2011-03-02

PostSubject: Re: About me and [LA]   Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:50 pm

Commander wrote:
I Want to help speed in all this, i can support, but i dont think speed believe in me because im too young, but my mind is not young.

i wish speed back early
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[IFG]Zer0
LST Memorial


Posts : 61
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 25
Location : On the streets, fuckin with da` livin.

PostSubject: Re: About me and [LA]   Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:59 pm

So ban that sucka, end of the story, why so much fucked up childish comments and shit?
He did smth wrong, shit, he'll get demoted and banned, wtf ya don't understand?

Cheers, Zer0. clown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[FAT]Sweet_Balls
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 176
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 22
Location : Island of Vis

PostSubject: Re: About me and [LA]   Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:57 pm

Hello my now EX-friend.

When i met you, i thought, yeah hes a nice player, cool guy and sociable, we were lets say a team. But, here goes your problems. YOU ARE A BIG MOFO!!! YOu betrayed us and Speed also, you MOFO LA, we have proofs and all things that say that you ARE DAMN LA!!! Problem was solved when Speed demoted you month ago, but you were crying for you admin level and he got you back, i dont have anything against him but he could solve you months ago, but thats now case closed. FUU YOU AND YOUR CLANMATE SUNPUSSY!!!

Regards, [IFG]Sweet_Balls <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lyrics16

avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2011-02-28

PostSubject: Re: About me and [LA]   Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:02 am

cod is a good mate he's also a good admin and a caring guy! but if you have done something wrong then tell us, so we can try and resolve it, bc this isint a good exmple for new commers! i mean sunwolf is just messed up but tell me this cod why do you back him up and why was you with him?

iam just aking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lyrics16

avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2011-02-28

PostSubject: Re: About me and [LA]   Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:10 am

[IFG]Sweet_Balls wrote:
Hello my now EX-friend.

When i met you, i thought, yeah hes a nice player, cool guy and sociable, we were lets say a team. But, here goes your problems. YOU ARE A BIG MOFO!!! YOu betrayed us and Speed also, you MOFO LA, we have proofs and all things that say that you ARE DAMN LA!!! Problem was solved when Speed demoted you month ago, but you were crying for you admin level and he got you back, i dont have anything against him but he could solve you months ago, but thats now case closed. FUU YOU AND YOUR CLANMATE SUNPUSSY!!!

Regards, [IFG]Sweet_Balls <3


cod is a good mate and a good player and a good admin but who remebers Lazer?

Lazer didnt cry for his admin did he? he moved on his gone, i know him he goes to ym school well he used, untill he lefted!

cod dontt waste your admin, dont get it dropped again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[IFG]Ado
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 138
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 31
Location : B & H

PostSubject: Re: About me and [LA]   Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:53 am

Callofduty4 wrote:
This is the real history:

When i started to play here, i wasn't LA member, i just joined 1 mounth ago, just to play IN OTHER SERVERS not here coz i know all the past of [LA] clan. I just play with [LA] out of this server, in brazillians clan servers to make war and all. HERE i'm just CALLOFDUTY4 and y'all know me very well since last year. I hate when peoples like DarkDeath lies about me saying "don't play when callofduty4/sunwolf is online... bla bla...". Why me? i never broke the rules, i'm trying to help everyone, banning hackers and all, doing my job as admin right. So do not call me [LA] here coz what Sunwolf did was insane and was a shit, didn't talk with him yet, i don't know why he did all of this shit here banning admins/innocent players, i wasn't online when it was done. We need to wait for Speed, he's the owner, and he will unban the innoncent players and ban Sunwolf once and for all. Thanks for read it.

And i'm sharing videos/pics/musics/saying about me and all in dymind coz i love Speed's sites and server. I'm not crazy and bad like Sunwolf, and if you see me doing something wrong PLEASE report me, but don't says lies about me, this is cowardish.


If you really love this server, then why don't you tell your friend to leave us in peace!

I have nothing against you! remember that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ifg.ze-forum.com
[LA]4ever

avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-02-07
Age : 24
Location : Aruba

PostSubject: Re: About me and [LA]   Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:00 am

Quote :
We stop sunwolf Thanks to B, me and B we make a plan to stop him, and one more time, I Uncover the truth.
B nd you get me? haha get my old ip, i can always change and evade, hahaha i going back now and bn everybody again hahah cya loosers, LA for life!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[IFG]Orko
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 308
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 23
Location : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: About me and [LA]   Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:02 am

Youre the one who will lose...hust wait for Speed to come back :X
And btw [LA] SUXXXX
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[KIA]Callofduty4

avatar

Posts : 435
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 23
Location : Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

PostSubject: Re: About me and [LA]   Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:45 am

[IFG]Sweet_Balls wrote:
Hello my now EX-friend.

When i met you, i thought, yeah hes a nice player, cool guy and sociable, we were lets say a team. But, here goes your problems. YOU ARE A BIG MOFO!!! YOu betrayed us and Speed also, you MOFO LA, we have proofs and all things that say that you ARE DAMN LA!!! Problem was solved when Speed demoted you month ago, but you were crying for you admin level and he got you back, i dont have anything against him but he could solve you months ago, but thats now case closed. FUU YOU AND YOUR CLANMATE SUNPUSSY!!!

Regards, [IFG]Sweet_Balls <3

Wtf are you saying? Just re-read this topic again, i'm not with sunwolf in this shit, i wasn't online too. Man we're friends remember? I'm the same cod, the old cod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[IFG]Zer0
LST Memorial


Posts : 61
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 25
Location : On the streets, fuckin with da` livin.

PostSubject: Re: About me and [LA]   Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:25 am

[LA]4ever wrote:
Quote :
We stop sunwolf Thanks to B, me and B we make a plan to stop him, and one more time, I Uncover the truth.
B nd you get me? haha get my old ip, i can always change and evade, hahaha i going back now and bn everybody again hahah cya loosers, LA for life!
Then we shall ban all fuckin Brasil, you fucked up rat.Fuck you and your whole clan, eat my shit and stick it into your mom`s bitch pussy, you idiot.

Cheers, Zer0.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkDeath
LST Memorial


Posts : 329
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: About me and [LA]   Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:48 am

Look man as i can see you know nothing about [LA] history.They are the biggest rulebreakers/cheaters I ever saw in my life.This guys go around the internet and post screens of killing any IFG or FRAG member to make us look like... uhm dunno ? This only proves they are strange ppl.Anyway they were pain in the ass for everyone and they allwas tried to do revenge for loosing their stats (?) If you are with them it makes you look in my eyes lika a bad person.If you are not lying about this then I am very sorry.But if you will do the same as this guys Sunwolf you are the biggest asshole I saw on the internet.But nothing can surprise me anymore from [LA] member.It's your choice on which side you will stay the hated one by everyone or with us with your new friends you made.If you will say that not every [LA] are bastards then please don't talk to me anymore coz everyone knows who they are ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lyrics16

avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2011-02-28

PostSubject: Re: About me and [LA]   Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:10 am

DarkDeath wrote:
Look man as i can see you know nothing about [LA] history.They are the biggest rulebreakers/cheaters I ever saw in my life.This guys go around the internet and post screens of killing any IFG or FRAG member to make us look like... uhm dunno ? This only proves they are strange ppl.Anyway they were pain in the ass for everyone and they allwas tried to do revenge for loosing their stats (?) If you are with them it makes you look in my eyes lika a bad person.If you are not lying about this then I am very sorry.But if you will do the same as this guys Sunwolf you are the biggest asshole I saw on the internet.But nothing can surprise me anymore from [LA] member.It's your choice on which side you will stay the hated one by everyone or with us with your new friends you made.If you will say that not every [LA] are bastards then please don't talk to me anymore coz everyone knows who they are ...


we wont shut the door on you but cod u gotta pick! were like a fmaily arent we?

there just clans! they suck ***** i hate them we all do and someone has to take action
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[FAT]Sweet_Balls
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 176
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 22
Location : Island of Vis

PostSubject: Re: About me and [LA]   Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:43 am

DarkDeath wrote:
If you are with them it makes you look in my eyes lika a bad person.If you are not lying about this then I am very sorry.But if you will do the same as this guys Sunwolf you are the biggest asshole I saw on the internet.But nothing can surprise me anymore from [LA] member.It's your choice on which side you will stay the hated one by everyone or with us with your new friends you made.If you will say that not every [LA] are bastards then please don't talk to me anymore coz everyone knows who they are ...

I would say that also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[IFG]Vrag

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 22
Location : Croatia,Rab

PostSubject: Re: About me and [LA]   Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:16 am

[LA]= big shit... thats all what i want to say Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[KIA]Callofduty4

avatar

Posts : 435
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 23
Location : Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

PostSubject: Re: About me and [LA]   Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:54 pm

[IFG]Sweet_Balls wrote:
DarkDeath wrote:
If you are with them it makes you look in my eyes lika a bad person.If you are not lying about this then I am very sorry.But if you will do the same as this guys Sunwolf you are the biggest asshole I saw on the internet.But nothing can surprise me anymore from [LA] member.It's your choice on which side you will stay the hated one by everyone or with us with your new friends you made.If you will say that not every [LA] are bastards then please don't talk to me anymore coz everyone knows who they are ...

I would say that also.

Yes, i'm waiting for apology, coz i'm not with Sunwolf. You all are accusing me, comparing me with him. Stop, i'm tired about it, i dedicated my leisure time here doing my best as admin and friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 572
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 21

PostSubject: Callofduty4   Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:01 pm

Callofduty4 its a good person! I Feel very suspicious with sunwolf! people who are trying to mess up the server! Envy people! Callofduty4 its 100% Innocent! So say sorry to Call because he dont do anything bad!! I Know how it feels be acussed by wrong words!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
DarkDeath
LST Memorial


Posts : 329
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: About me and [LA]   Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:20 pm

Callofduty4 wrote:
Yes, i'm waiting for apology, coz i'm not with Sunwolf. You all are accusing me, comparing me with him. Stop, i'm tired about it, i dedicated my leisure time here doing my best as admin and friend.

But still you are with LA aren't you ? Untill you wont say that you have nothing to do with LA you will be suspicious for me.And I already said I am sorry if I am wrong but you don't get my point and you keep saying that I am a liar.I have nothing to add.Bye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[IFG]Zer0
LST Memorial


Posts : 61
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 25
Location : On the streets, fuckin with da` livin.

PostSubject: Re: About me and [LA]   Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:30 pm

Commander wrote:
Callofduty4 its 100% Innocent!
Any proofs to justify this?NO.
Callofduty4 wrote:
Yes, i'm waiting for apology
Dude, you're waiting for apology?After you kept his back really tight in all the other topics about SunWolf?After insulting me?NO,NO AND NO.You'll never see my apology.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[KIA]Callofduty4

avatar

Posts : 435
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 23
Location : Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

PostSubject: Re: About me and [LA]   Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:06 am

[IFG]Zer0 wrote:
Commander wrote:
Callofduty4 its 100% Innocent!
Any proofs to justify this?NO.
Callofduty4 wrote:
Yes, i'm waiting for apology
Dude, you're waiting for apology?After you kept his back really tight in all the other topics about SunWolf?After insulting me?NO,NO AND NO.You'll never see my apology.

If you don't believe me i don't care man, just don't post stupid things in my post, i'm not insulting you, you got me angry coz you said to ban whole Brasil, just **** you man, this is it, you ignorant fool, I wasn't protecting Sunwolf, i was protecting the rules that i'm following, i saw that guys insulting him and insulting me after killed by us in game. I don't know why sunwolf did this shit here, i'm not with him and i repeat: I DON'T PLAY HERE AS [LA], it is for other servers like clan war. I don't need to explain it to y'all just for Speed. I know why IFGs hate [LA] members too, i saw in your community that they're registered there. It's the past between [LA], [FRAG] and [IFG], not me. So leave me, stop lying about me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkDeath
LST Memorial


Posts : 329
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: About me and [LA]   Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:47 am

Stop saying you aint with SunWolf every LA member is like sunwolf we know them good enough to say this.And if you are with LA for clan wars you are one of them and you accept their style of playing this game which normal players do not accept.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[KIA]Callofduty4

avatar

Posts : 435
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 23
Location : Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

PostSubject: Re: About me and [LA]   Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:36 am

DarkDeath wrote:
Stop saying you aint with SunWolf every LA member is like sunwolf we know them good enough to say this.And if you are with LA for clan wars you are one of them and you accept their style of playing this game which normal players do not accept.

What you mean with "their style" i said to y'all i'm new in LA to play OUT OF THIS SERVER stop saying stupid things. I'm not with Sunwolf in this shit and i don't know why he did it. It's not my fault he did it by himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: About me and [LA]   

Back to top Go down
 
About me and [LA]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Los Santos Territory :: Los Santos Territory (SAMP Server)-
Jump to: