Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
We should not be able to team kill... Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
We should not be able to team kill... Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
We should not be able to team kill... Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
We should not be able to team kill... Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
We should not be able to team kill... Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
We should not be able to team kill... Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

We should not be able to team kill...

Go down 
+3
Link
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]
CrimE_
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CrimE_
LST Memorial
CrimE_

We should not be able to team kill... Empty
PostSubject: We should not be able to team kill...   We should not be able to team kill... EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:32 am

I've been playing on other servers for long time ago and 1 of them had a nice script. If u shoot a teammember he doesen't lose health. But, team-killers very annoy me please can u add that lol! Arab
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]
LST Memorial
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]

PostSubject: Re: We should not be able to team kill...   We should not be able to team kill... EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:43 am

Nah, I think that friendly fire forces players to shoot with more skill rather than just being able to empty clips into crowds.

Maybe, if it's possible, there can be a script that makes it so that when I shoot a teammate I lose health instead of the teammate. That would be cool.

2 cents given

elephant Klabauter_Mann
Back to top Go down
CrimE_
LST Memorial
CrimE_

PostSubject: Re: We should not be able to team kill...   We should not be able to team kill... EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:51 am

More nice script Very Happy losing health when team killing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: We should not be able to team kill...   We should not be able to team kill... EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:24 am

Klab you smart son of a bitch Very Happy !!
Back to top Go down
http://theundeadfamily.webs.com/
¨

PostSubject: Re: We should not be able to team kill...   We should not be able to team kill... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:51 am

arab its cool idea but some players can thinking and says this is damned health hacker, thats why this cant be accepted.

Better make script:

auto-warn system >> if player kill friend, he will get warn No teamkill (1/2), -
- if player kill another player *name of player* gets kicked for teamkill (2/2)
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Orko
LST Memorial
[IFG]Orko

PostSubject: Re: We should not be able to team kill...   We should not be able to team kill... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:01 am

Dont know.All ideas are cool.Speed will decide :]
GreetZ
Back to top Go down
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: We should not be able to team kill...   We should not be able to team kill... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:46 pm

Not for me. I think that the best way is just the way it are now... maybe radek idea about auto-warn...
Back to top Go down
CrimE_
LST Memorial
CrimE_

PostSubject: Re: We should not be able to team kill...   We should not be able to team kill... EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:44 am

Callofduty4 wrote:
Not for me. I think that the best way is just the way it are now... maybe radek idea about auto-warn...

NICE IDEA RADEk cod maybe u right... I hope it will be possible cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
[K4L]We$t_LoN_DoN

[K4L]We$t_LoN_DoN

PostSubject: Re: We should not be able to team kill...   We should not be able to team kill... EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:43 pm

I Suport You Radek
Back to top Go down
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: We should not be able to team kill...   We should not be able to team kill... EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:47 am

Callofduty4 wrote:

AND jailing who did team kill in the first assassination, not like second kill, or third kill like now.
Back to top Go down
¨

PostSubject: Re: We should not be able to team kill...   We should not be able to team kill... EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:14 am

[K4L]We$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
I Suport You Radek

thx west Wink i will support you too in your future topics/applies etc.

arab wrote:

And yes arab it can be possible Wink speed are skilled, his server got 50/50 players every day.

soo YEAH, ITS POSSIBLE FOR HIM ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We should not be able to team kill...   We should not be able to team kill... Empty

Back to top Go down

We should not be able to team kill...
Page 1 of 1