Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
Request: Full Admin Take Hack moneys from my acc! Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
Request: Full Admin Take Hack moneys from my acc! Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
Request: Full Admin Take Hack moneys from my acc! Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
Request: Full Admin Take Hack moneys from my acc! Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
Request: Full Admin Take Hack moneys from my acc! Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
Request: Full Admin Take Hack moneys from my acc! Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

Request: Full Admin Take Hack moneys from my acc!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
¨

Request: Full Admin Take Hack moneys from my acc! Empty
PostSubject: Request: Full Admin Take Hack moneys from my acc!   Request: Full Admin Take Hack moneys from my acc! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:19 pm

I got $9999999 i dont need it, so i inform you full admins about this, candy_trejo was normal player give hack moneys to commander and commander give moneys to me lol, if some admin will be online, i give it to full admin.. or just darkdeath or speed delete moneys in database and give me back my 700000$
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: lol   Request: Full Admin Take Hack moneys from my acc! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:55 pm

lol man very sorry, i dont knew what to do Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
¨

PostSubject: Re: Request: Full Admin Take Hack moneys from my acc!   Request: Full Admin Take Hack moneys from my acc! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:56 pm

wrote:

no problem but if someone give you hack money just report pls dont pass it

Last edited by Radek_SPASZ on Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: Sorry   Request: Full Admin Take Hack moneys from my acc! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:57 pm

Radek_SPASZ wrote:
Commander wrote:

no problem but if someone give you hack money just report pls dont pass it
Sorry i was nervious Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: Request: Full Admin Take Hack moneys from my acc!   Request: Full Admin Take Hack moneys from my acc! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:05 pm

Quote :
lol man very sorry, i dont knew what to do
So you never read /rules?

Quote :
/rules: If someone gives you hack-money, you must give that money to an admin, or else you get banned");

You don't need to report it throw topics just give the money to an fulladmin and fulladmins are not allow to pass it around so then it stops there.

Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: Yes   Request: Full Admin Take Hack moneys from my acc! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:12 pm

Speed wrote:
Quote :
lol man very sorry, i dont knew what to do
So you never read /rules?

Quote :
/rules: If someone gives you hack-money, you must give that money to an admin, or else you get banned");

You don't need to report it throw topics just give the money to an fulladmin and fulladmins are not allow to pass it around so then it stops there.

Yes mr speed i read it, the thing is i dont knew what to do because there's no full admins online, so i decided to give it to radek, and radek to a full admin, but i was too nervious and i fail Sad Please mr speed dont angry with meh Neutral
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Orko
LST Memorial
[IFG]Orko

PostSubject: Re: Request: Full Admin Take Hack moneys from my acc!   Request: Full Admin Take Hack moneys from my acc! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:50 pm

Its not a problem no more.He gave me the money and then i used /setcash on me to clear the hacked money
You can close it speed :]
GreetZ
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: Thanks   Request: Full Admin Take Hack moneys from my acc! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:58 pm

Thanks cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request: Full Admin Take Hack moneys from my acc!   Request: Full Admin Take Hack moneys from my acc! Empty

Back to top Go down

Request: Full Admin Take Hack moneys from my acc!
Page 1 of 1