Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
Callofduty4 and his LA friends.  Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
Callofduty4 and his LA friends.  Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
Callofduty4 and his LA friends.  Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
Callofduty4 and his LA friends.  Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
Callofduty4 and his LA friends.  Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
Callofduty4 and his LA friends.  Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

Callofduty4 and his LA friends.

Go down 
+6
wk900
[FAT]Commander
[KIA]Callofduty4
[K4L]Firefox
[K4L]Fox
Snake
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Snake

Snake

Callofduty4 and his LA friends.  Empty
PostSubject: Callofduty4 and his LA friends.    Callofduty4 and his LA friends.  EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:35 am

COD4 still brings his LA friends in the server even that he knows that they are unwanted. He asked him how I recognized them. Well obviously I noticed them by their obvious childish behaivior and they are the only guys COD4 talks portoguese with. The thing is I don't have trust in COD4 anymore. I don't know why he think of bringing them. It wont change any opinion to them. I just don't want all that Sunwolf drama again.
Back to top Go down
[K4L]Fox

PostSubject: Re: Callofduty4 and his LA friends.    Callofduty4 and his LA friends.  EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:35 am

They Fucking Want Me And My K4L's !!!
Can You Please Tell Me The Name's That He Talk's With ?
K4L Can Take Them On !
Back to top Go down
http://killer4lifeclan.forumotion.com/
[K4L]Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Callofduty4 and his LA friends.    Callofduty4 and his LA friends.  EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:53 am

[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
They Fucking Want Me And My K4L's !!!
Can You Please Tell Me The Name's That He Talk's With ?
K4L Can Take Them On !

Im Not So Much Active on LST,But i know what are happening.. and i am K4L Owner,So This Guys Just Want My Clan And My Members...
Back to top Go down
http://www.k4lforum.webs.com/
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: Callofduty4 and his LA friends.    Callofduty4 and his LA friends.  EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:28 pm

I don't care if you don't trust me. But when you asked me about them, i told you the truth, you know it. They aren't the only ppl that i talk in portuguese, my friends [K4L]Firefox and [Underground] are from Brazil too. I don't know if they played other day, as i know they joined today and started to talk with me, you asked me about and banned both. I won't start another discussion about them, wasting my time for nothing. I said to you, they are LA, i knew that you want ban them, i'm not "bringing my friends" they just joined by themselves. If they came because me, so why i said to you the truth, and you banned them? Wow you're so intelligent.
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: Can i know what   Callofduty4 and his LA friends.  EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:02 pm

Sunwolf wrote:
Ja viste ne?
Can i know what the hell means that? when i was on planning to ban him with B he just say that to Callofduty4 when i joined with [LA]Callofduty4
Back to top Go down
http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
[K4L]Fox

PostSubject: Re: Callofduty4 and his LA friends.    Callofduty4 and his LA friends.  EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:16 pm

SunWolf Is Back !

Woohoo I have Screenshots Upload Soon Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
wk900

wk900

PostSubject: Re: Callofduty4 and his LA friends.    Callofduty4 and his LA friends.  EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:25 pm

i trust in COD

Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: Callofduty4 and his LA friends.    Callofduty4 and his LA friends.  EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:00 pm

[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
SunWolf Is Back !

LOL, his name is banned you can't have screenshot about him with sunwolf name. Btw it will be good if you have one.
Back to top Go down
[K4L]Fox

PostSubject: Re: Callofduty4 and his LA friends.    Callofduty4 and his LA friends.  EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:03 pm

Callofduty4 wrote:
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
SunWolf Is Back !

LOL, his name is banned you can't have screenshot about him with sunwolf name. Btw it will be good if you have one.

New Name - [LA]SunWolf
Back to top Go down
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: Callofduty4 and his LA friends.    Callofduty4 and his LA friends.  EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:13 pm

Ok, so why you don't report him in Speed topic about ban evaders, Speed can range ban him, show him your screenshot, it's simple and easy. Btw this topic makes no sense, Snake said that he don't want SunWolf drama again, so why he are continuing to say about this? And SunWolf don't have sub admin level, so that "SunWolf drama" can't happen again.
Back to top Go down
¨

PostSubject: Re: Callofduty4 and his LA friends.    Callofduty4 and his LA friends.  EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:00 pm

I trust cod4, sunwolf is just big fail (he have no chance and he know it).
Just range ban him and its ok? me too i dont wanna that drama again its annoying ...
Back to top Go down
Goldd[LST]
LST Memorial
Goldd[LST]

PostSubject: Re: Callofduty4 and his LA friends.    Callofduty4 and his LA friends.  EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:40 pm

SunWolf drama again (lola) i dont think so,but if we saw in server do we have permision to ban him?
Back to top Go down
[K4L]Fox

PostSubject: Re: Callofduty4 and his LA friends.    Callofduty4 and his LA friends.  EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Callofduty4 wrote:
Ok, so why you don't report him in Speed topic about ban evaders, Speed can range ban him, show him your screenshot, it's simple and easy. Btw this topic makes no sense, Snake said that he don't want SunWolf drama again, so why he are continuing to say about this? And SunWolf don't have sub admin level, so that "SunWolf drama" can't happen again.

He Never Registered So I Dont Think You Can Range Ban Him :/
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: Callofduty4 and his LA friends.    Callofduty4 and his LA friends.  EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:11 pm

COD I want to share one little thing with you.

Years ago I was level-1 admin in NoV server, one of mine samp-friends got banned and he had dynamic IP so he keep reconnecting to server.

In NoV forum I admit that I won't use mine admin commands on him instead I would try to talk him over to not break server rules anymore, but he was already a ban evader, so it wasn't believeable anymore for me to be admin level-1 while I won't use mine commands to keep mine ban-evader friend away from the server, so I gave up min admin level-1 and never signed again.

After I will announce to clan-ban LA members what are you gonna do? would you also ban them when you see them online?

Back to top Go down
[IFG]Orko
LST Memorial
[IFG]Orko

PostSubject: Re: Callofduty4 and his LA friends.    Callofduty4 and his LA friends.  EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:13 pm

Snake just cares for the server
And i have no opinion for this (for now)
In time we'll se what will happen
Hope its not bad ofcourse
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Callofduty4 and his LA friends.    Callofduty4 and his LA friends.  EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:37 pm

Callofduty4 wrote:
I don't care if you don't trust me. But when you asked me about them, i told you the truth, you know it. They aren't the only ppl that i talk in portuguese, my friends [K4L]Firefox and [Underground] are from Brazil too. I don't know if they played other day, as i know they joined today and started to talk with me, you asked me about and banned both. I won't start another discussion about them, wasting my time for nothing. I said to you, they are LA, i knew that you want ban them, i'm not "bringing my friends" they just joined by themselves. If they came because me, so why i said to you the truth, and you banned them? Wow you're so intelligent.

Ok now you are realy proving that you are not that different from them. It's hard to tell if they joined themselfs it could be truth, it could be not but since they asked you so many times to join them in Skype and you didn't told me about their presence till I noticed their obvious behaivior I realy start to feel that you tried to cover them. Untill I asked you. You know what they did and still you tried to cover them.
Back to top Go down
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: Callofduty4 and his LA friends.    Callofduty4 and his LA friends.  EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:10 am

Speed wrote:
After I will announce to clan-ban LA members what are you gonna do? would you also ban them when you see them online?

If you announce to ban all LA members, i'll do it, cuz i'm admin in your server and i recognize and accept all of your rules. But i wasn't covering them, they can join when they want, i can do nothing about it, just ban them over and over again until they stop to join. They can be any ppl cuz they are playing with random names, i can't know if someone are from LA till they talk with me. So if you wish it, clan ban, i'll comply your rules, i don't want talk about this anymore, Snake started this "drama" again, and i want to put a final point in this history.
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: Callofduty4 and his LA friends.    Callofduty4 and his LA friends.  EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:20 am

I give mine trust to you like I did when I made you level 1 admin and then full admin, honestly I am not even against that if you have a few friends that are LA members, as long you stay honest won't make any exception for any ayone that breaks server rules.

If I join the server and see you with a LA member playing in server and his following server rules i'm not gonna ban that person.

There is no point to keep this topic open... from now people will start repeating same stuff.

Any question about this PM me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Callofduty4 and his LA friends.    Callofduty4 and his LA friends.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Callofduty4 and his LA friends.
Page 1 of 1