HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» And another year has passed!
by Speed Fri May 12, 2017 7:42 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
by Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
by El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
by Underground Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

» GTA V: The Trailer
by DarkDeath Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:25 am

» LST Los Santos Territory [0.3e] [Hosted Tab]
by [DOKt]Steven Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:13 am


Share | 
 

 (denied)My sub admin app.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hrvoje
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 23
Location : Croatia

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   Thu May 05, 2011 8:42 am

NO, agree with Cod and Ado btw I dont support him because of his behavior, his game style... We dont need him, he is not good example for others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venus
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2011-02-25
Age : 105
Location : West Coast

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   Thu May 05, 2011 11:03 am

Klabauter_Mann wrote:
There are still too many times when it seems like it's your goal to piss people off.
You also seem like the kind of person that would ban people for personal reasons due to lack of anger management.

No from me.
I dont have anger management. But thank you for telling a lie.
And you know wha's funny , klab? Everytime in the server you laugh and "smiley" on what I have to say and how we have a decent conversation, but here, in the forum, i dont get why you have to be a very responsible guy for Speed.
[KIA]Callofduty4 wrote:
So some friends has the same opinion that i have about you Camilo/Venus, so please respect also their opinions this time. Just accept it and let it go, until the decision. Good luck anyway.
Uhm yeah i already told you this before but somehow , something in that head doens't seem to quit follow. Just because my IP catches his name in it, doesn't mean were the same people. Got that? I hope you do. Btw my name isn't Camilo. Some of my freinds here know what my name is and they will tell you it's not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 171
Join date : 2011-01-26

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   Thu May 05, 2011 11:40 am

"Every time in the server you laugh and "smiley" on what I have to say and how we have a decent conversation, but here, in the forum, i dont get why you have to be a very responsible guy for Speed." - Venus

Rolling Eyes

Well in game sometimes you're ok to talk to, and I try to be nice to everyone whenever I can. Even if they used to be a hacker like you.

The fact that you don't understand that I have to be responsible for Speed because he gave me the RESPONSIBILITY of being an admin in his server just further proves my point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venus
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2011-02-25
Age : 105
Location : West Coast

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   Thu May 05, 2011 11:50 am

Klabauter_Mann wrote:
"Every time in the server you laugh and "smiley" on what I have to say and how we have a decent conversation, but here, in the forum, i dont get why you have to be a very responsible guy for Speed." - Venus

Rolling Eyes

Well in game sometimes you're ok to talk to, and I try to be nice to everyone whenever I can. Even if they used to be a hacker like you.

The fact that you don't understand that I have to be responsible for Speed because he gave me the RESPONSIBILITY of being an admin in his server just further proves my point.
Uhm, can you tell me the exact date of when I hacked, please, because I wanna know, if i hacked before, I would've got banned right? Just stop I got a whole lot of other concerns about you but I don't wanna start something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 171
Join date : 2011-01-26

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   Thu May 05, 2011 12:41 pm

Way back before I was admin you were using the name "Daabigboss" and i took screens of you and made a ban complaint in the old fragco forum which ended up getting you banned.

Remember, [FRAG]B gave you a chance to bake a cake that said "I'm gay for FRAG", take a pic of you with the cake and upload it so you could get unbanned.
You refused to do it. Instead you changed your name to Camilo Cortes and ban evaded.

I might have never known, had you not stupidly come on the server as Camilo and said "hahaha, guess who I am, hahahaha, I'm Daabigboss".

Here's a pic that shows your aka

http://imageshack.us/f/146/venuscamilo.png/

This pic together with the fact that you act EXACTLY like Camilo is why I am convinced that you, Camilo, and Daabigboss are the same person.

That's what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venus
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2011-02-25
Age : 105
Location : West Coast

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   Thu May 05, 2011 12:44 pm

Klabauter_Mann wrote:
Way back before I was admin you were using the name "Daabigboss" and i took screens of you and made a ban complaint in the old fragco forum which ended up getting you banned.

Remember, [FRAG]B gave you a chance to bake a cake that said "I'm gay for FRAG", take a pic of you with the cake and upload it so you could get unbanned.
You refused to do it. Instead you changed your name to Camilo Cortes and ban evaded.

I might have never known, had you not stupidly come on the server as Camilo and said "hahaha, guess who I am, hahahaha, I'm Daabigboss".

Here's a pic that shows your aka

http://imageshack.us/f/146/venuscamilo.png/

This pic together with the fact that you act EXACTLY like Camilo is why I am convinced that you, Camilo, and Daabigboss are the same person.

That's what I'm talking about.
Lola, i know you wouldn't understand because you being Borsten don't seem to understand what others might have to say.
But I told some people about that situation, I would tell you but all you would say is "And i care why", "I care because...", "Go ahead, I wouldn't care".

But overall, I dont insult admins, and I barely disrespect them, I dont say "Fuck you admin", or "admin is a noob", I never said that to any admin, and if they think I disrespect them, they know it was only a joke, and if they can't handle a single joke, then that doesn't mean im insulting them. I like making people laugh and sometimes they really laugh at some of my jokes, but if they take it personally, im sorry for that, they never tell me when I hurt them, but I should know when i crossed the line. That's all I have to say for now, till then have fun in this server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wk900

avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-03-05

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   Fri May 06, 2011 7:17 am

I do not support this guy
threatens me
asks me for money
and I feel that is abusing power

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I have a video where it Dribe by


Last edited by [dre]WK900 on Fri May 06, 2011 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : video)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 708
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 22
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   Fri May 06, 2011 8:38 am

threatens you and asks you for money, abusing power?
What?!?! Lol what power does he have other than killing you or insulting you, come on wk...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[K4L]Fox



Posts : 324
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 19
Location : East London, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   Fri May 06, 2011 9:30 am

Drivebying + Insulting - http://www.dymind.com/videos/view/dribe-by_1612.html?m=362 | Made by [dre]wk900 ( Server Hero xD )

Here's Your Proof Liger Of Him Breaking Rules!

===========================================================

What You Have To Say For Yourself Venus ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://killer4lifeclan.forumotion.com/
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 708
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 22
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   Fri May 06, 2011 9:33 am

I would like to know the date this was recorded.
Like I said I know Venus used to be a noob, but he isn't anymore, you guys act like people can't change?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[K4L]Fox



Posts : 324
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 19
Location : East London, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   Fri May 06, 2011 9:53 am

Liger wrote:
I would like to know the date this was recorded.

Today
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://killer4lifeclan.forumotion.com/
[K4L]Chrome_Pistola[LST]
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   Fri May 06, 2011 9:55 am

Hardcore evidence I must say....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 708
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 22
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   Fri May 06, 2011 10:03 am

[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
Liger wrote:
I would like to know the date this was recorded.

Today
I heard that's when it was UPLOADED
But I'm asking when was it RECORDED.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
call of duty5 MW

avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-05-06
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   Fri May 06, 2011 10:07 am

Hi guys, i was just reading though her and it seems the "venus" guy has some support but doesnt, after watching the video, well i've seen it all

i think this guys need more time to think about what his doing

a rule breaker can never be a admin, next thing he could be abusing his powers

just my voice^^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[IFG]Ado
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 138
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 31
Location : B & H

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   Fri May 06, 2011 10:11 am

[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
Drivebying + Insulting - http://www.dymind.com/videos/view/dribe-by_1612.html?m=362

Busted! Nice work kw! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ifg.ze-forum.com
[KIA]Callofduty4

avatar

Posts : 435
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 23
Location : Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   Fri May 06, 2011 10:21 am

Klabauter_Mann wrote:
http://imageshack.us/f/146/venuscamilo.png/

This pic together with the fact that you act EXACTLY like Camilo is why I am convinced that you, Camilo, and Daabigboss are the same person.

That's what I'm talking about.

It's all truth. I Was there, i also saw Venus a.k.a. and i have screens too, and a video report like Wk, it's old but in there, Venus did drive by too. When aren't admins online, Venus start abuse, like insults, breaking rules... You can't be admin, you didn't deserve play here too. Theres no point from Liger are defending you, course, he don't know your past, try to say him some words, why not? What about your classic lies? Good, try it too. Hmm, maybe you already manipulated him like i said here in this topic, my 1st or 2nd post. I believe that ppl can change, i mean ppl not you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Underground
LST Memorial


Posts : 259
Join date : 2011-04-07
Age : 21
Location : BRASIL

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   Fri May 06, 2011 11:13 am

is venus I was supporting you, but as most have evidence that you are a rule-breaker, I do not support you, and as I walk in the rules, who remembers when he went with the name of MRKID?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.eksampclan.forumeiros.com
Venus
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2011-02-25
Age : 105
Location : West Coast

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   Fri May 06, 2011 11:15 am

Liger wrote:
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
Liger wrote:
I would like to know the date this was recorded.

Today
I heard that's when it was UPLOADED
But I'm asking when was it RECORDED.
It was recorded like 1 month ago.

[KIA]Underground wrote:
is venus I was supporting you, but as most have evidence that you are a rule-breaker, I do not support you, and as I walk in the rules, who remembers when he went with the name of MRKID?
You don't know what happened and I wasn't impersonating nobody

call of duty5 MW wrote:
Hi guys, i was just reading though her and it seems the "venus" guy has some support but doesnt, after watching the video, well i've seen it all

i think this guys need more time to think about what his doing

a rule breaker can never be a admin, next thing he could be abusing his powers

just my voice^^^
Lol, I have TONS of screenshots of admins saying "venus fack you", "noob", "pussy", "shut up venus" when im trying to say something, admins even TEAM SHOOTING ME, slapping me for no reason, kicking ME out for afk when im gone like for a few minutes, when alot of players are afk for EVEN AN HOUR. And I will abuse my powers like some admins abusing theres, I dont wanna say names but some admins even warn me for stupid reasons. Im not applying to be admin to "make friends", im applying to protect it, I know you hear this alot but when there is a hacker, cheater, bugger on the server, some admins dont bother to read my reports. Liger, Mrkidrock, Commander, and more others do something about it, but again im not dissing by saying any names, and whatever happened in the past, says in the past.

[KIA]Callofduty4 wrote:
Klabauter_Mann wrote:
http://imageshack.us/f/146/venuscamilo.png/

This pic together with the fact that you act EXACTLY like Camilo is why I am convinced that you, Camilo, and Daabigboss are the same person.

That's what I'm talking about.

It's all truth. I Was there, i also saw Venus a.k.a. and i have screens too, and a video report like Wk, it's old but in there, Venus did drive by too. When aren't admins online, Venus start abuse, like insults, breaking rules... You can't be admin, you didn't deserve play here too. Theres no point from Liger are defending you, course, he don't know your past, try to say him some words, why not? What about your classic lies? Good, try it too. Hmm, maybe you already manipulated him like i said here in this topic, my 1st or 2nd post. I believe that ppl can change, i mean ppl not you.
Sigh sigh sigh, to you, something that doesn't make sense to you, is a lie huh?
And for the last time, haha i told you all about that situation, somehow you dont seem to understand lol, but that's ok, because you know my whole life right? You know where I live, you know what school I go to, since you think you know my whole life.

Hrvoje_Selak wrote:
NO, agree with Cod and Ado btw I dont support him because of his behavior, his game style... We dont need him, he is not good example for others.
You say that because of this:







Very Happy, but that's ok, I know you have some anger problems with me. And if you read the admin rules, which im sure you did, "Death evading" is NOT against the rules. "Someone: Yeah but its for noobs/ yeah but your a noob if you do that", I really dont care.

call of duty5 MW wrote:
Hi guys, i was just reading though her and it seems the "venus" guy has some support but doesnt, after watching the video, well i've seen it all

i think this guys need more time to think about what his doing

a rule breaker can never be a admin, next thing he could be abusing his powers

just my voice^^^
Just one question ... who are you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hrvoje
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 23
Location : Croatia

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   Fri May 06, 2011 11:56 am

No, that is just a small part, I said what I have to say and that is NO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
call of duty5 MW

avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-05-06
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   Fri May 06, 2011 12:04 pm

i'm cod4's brother

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link

avatar

Posts : 248
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 20
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   Fri May 06, 2011 12:08 pm

Ok so your active and a good player in all my time i've seen you so i could say YES DUDE I FUCKING SUPPORT YOU, NOW GIMMI MY CRACK MONEY Very Happy ......... But after hearing all the negative shit about you so now im 50/50 on this. So i dont know what to say
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theundeadfamily.webs.com/
[FAT]Sweet_Balls
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 176
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 22
Location : Island of Vis

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   Fri May 06, 2011 11:14 pm

Camilo, Daagiboss or Venus move me from your reference, i dont support you anymore.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link

avatar

Posts : 248
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 20
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   Sat May 07, 2011 2:05 am

call of duty5 MW wrote:
i'm cod4's brother


........ -_- ummmmm ohh k then ...... Cod4 you wanna say somefink about this ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theundeadfamily.webs.com/
call of duty5 MW

avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-05-06
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   Sat May 07, 2011 2:11 am

not really but call of duty4 and iam call of duty5

LOL

Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 708
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 22
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   Sat May 07, 2011 2:36 am

call of duty5 MW wrote:
not really but call of duty4 and iam call of duty5

LOL

OFF TOPIC STATEMENT: Lol, I think I know who you are, that same typing and English errors, seem VERY familiar to me...hmmm....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   

Back to top Go down
 
(denied)My sub admin app.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Admin mis-use of admin privledges
» New Admin and Change of Forum Address
» Admin Abuse
» Cult of the Blade Denied
» Silent Mod Admin Commands

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Los Santos Territory :: Admins (Info & Sign-up)-
Jump to: