Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
Need help Drive by script - Page 2 Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
Need help Drive by script - Page 2 Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
Need help Drive by script - Page 2 Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
Need help Drive by script - Page 2 Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
Need help Drive by script - Page 2 Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
Need help Drive by script - Page 2 Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

Need help Drive by script

Go down 
+4
cod65soap
[K4L]Chrome_Pistola[LST]
Venus
lance
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cod65soap

Need help Drive by script - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:30 am

OK IVE HAD IT! THIS IS REALLY IT ON MY DEAD DAD'S LIFE I AINT COMING BACK ONE IAM TIRED OF THIS! TWO SPEED IS GOING THOUGH SOME CRAZY SHIT RIGHT NOW AND I ALWAYS PRAY FOR HIM EVEN THOUGH HE HATES ME! RIGHT

LAZER IS OUT OF HERE IAM SORRY GUYS AND LINK
IT WASENT HIS FAULT

I HACKED INTO HIS ACCOUNT AND POSTED THIS STUFF
IAM SORRY
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:35 am

cod65soap wrote:
OK IVE HAD IT! THIS IS REALLY IT ON MY DEAD DAD'S LIFE I AINT COMING BACK ONE IAM TIRED OF THIS! TWO SPEED IS GOING THOUGH SOME CRAZY SHIT RIGHT NOW AND I ALWAYS PRAY FOR HIM EVEN THOUGH HE HATES ME! RIGHT

LAZER IS OUT OF HERE IAM SORRY GUYS AND LINK
IT WASENT HIS FAULT

I HACKED INTO HIS ACCOUNT AND POSTED THIS STUFF
IAM SORRY

No he didnt hack me it was me who lied, im sorry
Back to top Go down
http://theundeadfamily.webs.com/
cod65soap

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:36 am

GAS!!!!!!!!!1 I HACKED INTO UR ACCOUNT DUDE ITS NOT WOORTH UR ADMIN OVER ME! IAM GONE BRO

IAM DONE WITH SAMP DHRUTEN! IAM SORRY U SHOULD NOT HAVE U ADMIN TAKEN AAY FOR U! I HACKED INTO HIS ACCOUNT !
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:37 am

Fuck this.
Back to top Go down
cod65soap

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:39 am

BLUD UR MY BROTHER!!!!!!!! U DERSEVE THIS! I DONT! IAM LEAVING IAM SOSRRY BRO!

SPEED DONT TAKE AWAY HIS ADMIN HIS A GOOD GUY IAM GONE
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:46 am

cod65soap wrote:
BLUD UR MY BROTHER!!!!!!!! U DERSEVE THIS! I DONT! IAM LEAVING IAM SOSRRY BRO!

SPEED DONT TAKE AWAY HIS ADMIN HIS A GOOD GUY IAM GONE

But you wont you'll simply change name.
Back to top Go down
cod65soap

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:48 am

bro i would do it for u and for my dad.... iam leaving i i dont want u getting into trouble goodbye LST AND GOODBYE SAMP

for good! u got my word bro
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Orko
LST Memorial
[IFG]Orko

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:51 am

cod65soap wrote:
bro i would do it for u and for my dad.... iam leaving i i dont want u getting into trouble goodbye LST AND GOODBYE SAMP

for good! u got my word bro

For the million time
Let us see when will you be back
Back to top Go down
cod65soap

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:54 am

i wont be coming back, i dont want my internet people to find out! iam 14 LOL! IAM SOORY FOR HARASSING people ima sorry iam gone now
over and out FOR GOOD
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:24 am

Wow, what the fuck is all this about?
Anyways Lance, good luck, I don't know shit about scripting, but I have been on servers where they have anti drive by, maybe ask someone on a server?
Back to top Go down
[K4L]Chrome_Pistola[LST]
LST Memorial
[K4L]Chrome_Pistola[LST]

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:51 am

Before all the Lazer drama I was sayin:

[K4L]Chrome_Pistola wrote:
lance wrote:
Trying really hard to make drive by script for server. Anyone with any suggestions plz post them here and ill take a look. Help me out here Very Happy

hey man, good to see you're back, I don't want to disappoint you, and its really cool that you wanna solve the drive by noobs problam but as far as I know, the server's script won't change as long as Speed is away from keyboard. no one will change it while Speed isn't here. its a good idea to insert drive by script to the server but I think Speed already tried it and he had a lot of problams with it, may be you should talk to DD or Klab before you waste any more of your precious time.
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:53 am

lol you can turn on your capslock to sound more serious, but its too late.

I'm going to send a complain to your internet provider I already got the document to fill in, if they won't give you a warning then I will try to ban your entire area.

You really crossed the line, we have warned you many times, over and over again instead of going on with your life and find something else you you keep coming back, I said in other topic i am going to finish this for all, i have proof with the topics and dates, i hope it will be enough reason for them to at least contact you at your home and give a warning or else its me and a huge area ban.

You guys can open a new topic about this subject with drive by script.

I lock this because I don't want delete this messages, and its way offtopic, but I can use this topic with lazer's messages as proof to show to Lazer's internet provider.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help Drive by script
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2