Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
Death evasion - Page 2 Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
Death evasion - Page 2 Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
Death evasion - Page 2 Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
Death evasion - Page 2 Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
Death evasion - Page 2 Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
Death evasion - Page 2 Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

Death evasion

Go down 
+14
[IFG]Pyraeus
DarkDeath
[IFG]Orko
[IFG]Ado
[FAT]Commander
[A]Bills
Speed
Hrvoje
[DW]M4N1
Ronnie
[K4L]Chrome_Pistola[LST]
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]
Venus
[Cali]Dro
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
[K4L]Chrome_Pistola[LST]
LST Memorial
[K4L]Chrome_Pistola[LST]

Death evasion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death evasion   Death evasion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:11 pm

My point of view about this is a little bit split and I'll explain, I think that if a player wants to quit the game he can do it when'eve he likes, he doesn't have to stay for a few seconds more just for you to get the kill.
If he wants to leave the game he can do it, its his choice.
BUT, there are times when players wants to avoid the death so they relog, and thats a problam.
Picture this: A player is about to die so he quits the game and come back online,
he has full hp? YES
he has full armour? YES
he has the weapon pack from before? YES
so basicly he respawned himself with the same weaps and full power.

It has a direct connection to Radek's topic (wich I support):
https://lstserver.actieforum.com/t588-new-rule-adding

I think that its abusive only if you see the player relogs (quit and then log in) in such a way that is so obvious he did it to avoid death and keeping his money and weaps.

* About AFK to avoid death, its pretty much the same for me...
** What to do? we can jail and unjail to force the player lose weaps.

EDIT:

My vote is: DISALLOW
- but admins can enforce it only if they want or if they find a player that abuses it.

Last edited by [K4L]Chrome_Pistola on Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: Yeah   Death evasion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:30 pm

[K4L]Chrome_Pistola wrote:
My point of view about this is a little bit split and I'll explain, I think that if a player wants to quit the game he can do it when'eve he likes, he doesn't have to stay for a few seconds more just for you to get the kill.
BUT, there are times when players wants to avoid the death so they relog, and thats a problam.
Picture this: A player is about to die so he quits the game and come back online,
he has full hp? YES
he has full armour? YES

I think that its abusive only if you see the player relogs (quit and then log in) in such a way that is so obvious he did it to avoid death and keeping his money and weaps.

Yeah chrome you get it very right Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
[IFG]Ado
LST Memorial
[IFG]Ado

PostSubject: Re: Death evasion   Death evasion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:31 pm

[K4L]Chrome_Pistola wrote:
he has full hp? YES
he has full armour? YES

You're the man!

I agree with everything you just said! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ifg.ze-forum.com
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: Death evasion   Death evasion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:20 am

Only things I see is that Klab and DD gotta read all the messages here to finaly understand who votes for it and who is against it.

So lets say if you guys want to make something happen make a voting topic from it and not with adding poll because dynamic ipers can vote more and more, but just explain your opinion and at the end vote for ALLOW or DISALLOW and then adminstrators can give it some time and at the end just scroll down and count it and just added in server rules.

Still if those that are against it at the end win this, than this means other admins that have no problem with it should get annoyed with more reports (Death evasion reports), than again read Admin Activity topic and you will understand its your choice to handle reports or not.

So if it will become official rule, admins that have no problem with it don't need to handle reports for Death evasion, they don't need to kick/warn/tempban players for this, because you admin for yourself not for others.

Honestly some of you expect so much from me to create rules but don't even get how difficult it will be to make it straight clear to everyone without causing conflict between admins and i'm not letting my brain get controlled by others that has different life experience than me.

For those that are too lazy to read all server rules, everytime i say kick/warn/tempban in my messages you can also connect that to this rule:
Quote :
- Also use /ban if someone would come back after tempban date is over and will repeat breaking rules.

But tell in your topic how to vote, use terms ALLOW and DISALLOW to avoid misunderstandings with NO and YES type of voting.

Example:

My reason: I think thats the problem of that person that disconnects, i'm not disconnecting so i'm good with it.
My vote is ALLOW.

My reason: I think this is messing up the gaming clime of the server and is annoying if you are a active player.
My vote is DISALLOW.

Good luck, I would say make a different topic for this or add your vote in your message in this topic but keep it for god sake organized.
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: Death evasion   Death evasion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:48 am

Hrvoje_Selak wrote:
Where is fun if you always death evading??? I mean we are on server because of fun, hanging with others....not because of some stupid stats, or kills or deaths. And I don't see point in running out from game just to don't be killed, it's like your life depends on it. If you would be killed in game, don't worry, you wouldn't be killed in real life. Don't let be controlled by game, you must control game. I think nobody will respect you by your stats, they will respect you by your personality and your behavior. So once again where is fun in all this death evading?!?
The point of the game is to kill, and try to avoid getting killed, it's supposed to be a CHALLENGE so if you get killed, thats part of the game, to all the people who death evade, what if everyone in LST death evaded? Wouldn't be fun would it ? Hrvoje's reason. My vote - DISALLOW

Last edited by [Cali]Dro on Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Orko
LST Memorial
[IFG]Orko

PostSubject: Re: Death evasion   Death evasion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:28 am

In my opinion its so freaking annoying spending all your ammo on one player , and then he is finally dyeing but unfortionetly he rage quits and you realised that you spend all that time fighting someone for nothing (Is that the point of the game >?)
So DISALLOW
Back to top Go down
[DW]M4N1

[DW]M4N1

PostSubject: Re: Death evasion   Death evasion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:45 am

[IFG]Orko wrote:
In my opinion its so freaking annoying spending all your ammo on one player , and then he is finally dyeing but unfortionetly he rage quits and you realised that you spend all that time fighting someone for nothing (Is that the point of the game >?)
So DISALLOW

i think the same is not a fair play the people who do it are noobish n' childish people who think that when u die in game u die in real life or something so DISALLOW it
Back to top Go down
Venus
LST Memorial
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Death evasion   Death evasion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:42 am

[IFG]Orko wrote:
So DISALLOW
Then just killed somebody else, it's not like EVERY player death evades.
Back to top Go down
DarkDeath
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: Death evasion   Death evasion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:49 am

pool added
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Pyraeus

[IFG]Pyraeus

Location : An'usa City, Crimson Isle, Kalimdor, Great Sea, Wicked Wench, Atlantis City, Isla de Muerta, Saphira, Isle of Cortez, Hurricane Island, Emerald Dream fighting as a Soulless.

PostSubject: Re: Death evasion   Death evasion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:33 am

Disallow.
Back to top Go down
http://ifg.ze-forum.com/index.php
Hrvoje
LST Memorial
Hrvoje

PostSubject: Re: Death evasion   Death evasion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:50 am

DISALLOW
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: Death evasion   Death evasion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:53 am

Lol I had said my vote was ALLOW, but I meant DISALLOW(Obviously since I made a topic about it) so I edited my last post which was a mistake, so my vote is DISALLOW Smile
Back to top Go down
Underground now is NARCOS
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: Death evasion   Death evasion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:20 pm

DISALLOW
. If you do go out to no die, he can not go in server for ten or fifteen minutes .
but depending on the situation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eksampclan.forumeiros.com
Goldd[LST]
LST Memorial
Goldd[LST]

PostSubject: Re: Death evasion   Death evasion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:56 pm

Disallow

Last edited by Goldd on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ronnie

Ronnie

PostSubject: Re: Death evasion   Death evasion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:22 pm

DISALLOW
Back to top Go down
$outh_3ROATIA[LST]
LST Memorial
$outh_3ROATIA[LST]

PostSubject: Re: Death evasion   Death evasion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:20 am

DISALLOW
Back to top Go down
CrimE_
LST Memorial
CrimE_

PostSubject: Re: Death evasion   Death evasion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:57 am

I have a nice idea for Death evaders......
If they try to log out while getting pwned then it would be rly cool if a msg says You can only log out 10 after a battle/duel/fight
Back to top Go down
Venus
LST Memorial
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Death evasion   Death evasion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:26 am

Or how about this, LSGW has this script that automatically kick players who have 20hp or less when or if they pause.
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: Death evasion   Death evasion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:50 am

Or how about we just...VOTE
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: Death evasion   Death evasion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:18 am

Most voted disallow, what bring me to the point to disallow this.

I added in gamemode, also added in admin rules topic, admins should first choose between kick/warn/tempban and after that they can use ban.

This doesn't mean it will always stay disallow!!! This topic will stay open and members can always keep voting so maybe one day more people will vote for allow then i will change it back.

To be clear for everyone death evasion is both, Quitting and Pausing, but carefull with punishment for pausing cuz sometimes it just can be for real and something happens irl that moment, just be critical about pausing.

For now

Disallow

Quote :
- Respect Admins and all the other players.
- We don't allow Drive-by's on bike/Cars, only passengers are allowed to driveby.
- Driveby vehicle against vehicle is allowed.
- If someone gives you hack-money, you must give that money to an admin, or else you get banned"
- Also you are not allowed to park car on someone to kill.
- Do not use clan tags if you are not a member of that clan.
- Cursing / Teamkilling / Spawnkilling / Helikilling / Death evasion is also against the rules.
- Don't cheat during the game, this will end you up BANNED.
- Commercial Advertising will get you banned aswell.
- Don't spam in chatbox
- Don't abuse bugs
- If you see someone cheating use: /report ID reason.
- For more info visit our website www.dymind.com

If you guys translate the whole sentence:
Cursing / Teamkilling / Spawnkilling / Helikilling / Death evasion is also against the rules
Then i will add it in other languages also.
- Spanish/EspaƱol
- Bulgarian/Bulgaria
- Polish/Poland
- French/France
- German/Germany
- Portuguese/Portugal
- Czech Republic/Czech

Just don't reply it here, PM me in what language you translate to then its good enough.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death evasion   Death evasion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death evasion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2