HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» And another year has passed!
by Speed Fri May 12, 2017 7:42 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
by Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
by El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
by Underground Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

» GTA V: The Trailer
by DarkDeath Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:25 am

» LST Los Santos Territory [0.3e] [Hosted Tab]
by [DOKt]Steven Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:13 am


Share | 
 

 [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
[A]Bills

avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2011-04-18
Age : 20
Location : Jamestown, NY USA

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin   Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:37 pm

I wish u good Luck Man I guess i didnt have the luck but i have faith in u that u will be admin!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alphateam.motionforum.net/
[DW]M4N1

avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 21
Location : Mexico Carnal :D

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin   Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:43 am

[Cali]StickyIckyGreen wrote:
You need to stop insulting me and other players when no admins are online, chill.
You even told me you said "Fuck you bitch" to an admin, what is that!?
common dude that's not true i know he doesn't insults beacuse my brother also plays in this server and i see him while he's playing and carlangas has never insulted anyone so just don't tell lies to fuck up his app
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[SOU]ScroL
LST Memorial


Posts : 122
Join date : 2011-04-28
Age : 21
Location : Gunhill,Coney Island,Bronx,CROATIA

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin   Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:02 am

M4N1 wrote:
[Cali]StickyIckyGreen wrote:
You need to stop insulting me and other players when no admins are online, chill.
You even told me you said "Fuck you bitch" to an admin, what is that!?
common dude that's not true i know he doesn't insults beacuse my brother also plays in this server and i see him while he's playing and carlangas has never insulted anyone so just don't tell lies to fuck up his app
i agree carlangas is really clean good and friendly player guys dont fuck up his app by telling shit he is good player and dont go OFTOPIC to ruined it !!! (Again) you got my full support !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forum.infinite-network.net/
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 708
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 22
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin   Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:16 am

[K4L]Johnny_Wil$on wrote:
M4N1 wrote:
[Cali]StickyIckyGreen wrote:
You need to stop insulting me and other players when no admins are online, chill.
You even told me you said "Fuck you bitch" to an admin, what is that!?
common dude that's not true i know he doesn't insults beacuse my brother also plays in this server and i see him while he's playing and carlangas has never insulted anyone so just don't tell lies to fuck up his app
i agree carlangas is really clean good and friendly player guys dont fuck up his app by telling shit he is good player and dont go OFTOPIC to ruined it !!! (Again) you got my full support !!
AGAIN, i'm not trying to ruin his app all i'm saying is that Venus isn't making up lies he is telling the truth, but I also said Carl is a good player and follows rules
(when admins are on) that's all I'm saying...and it isn't offtopic at all if it has to do with him following rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[SOD]CarL
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 22
Location : Quito-Ecuador

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin   Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:46 am

[Cali]StickyIckyGreen wrote:
You need to stop insulting me and other players when no admins are online, chill.
You even told me you said "Fuck you bitch" to an admin, what is that!?

I never inslut you... and never insult any one.. do you think when i said (no me molestes) or (no me jodas) is an insult??? i dont think so... you always disturb me y make everything was wrong , you are a bad person with me and everyone on the server, thats why all of them hate you, I never insult an admin and never said that things i respect everyone
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sodclan.activo.mx
Hrvoje
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 23
Location : Croatia

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin   Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:10 am

All what I know is that Carlangas is cool and good guy who follow rules.

So [Cali]StickyIckyGreen I don't believe you until you prove your statements.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
[IFG]Ado
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 138
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 31
Location : B & H

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin   Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:18 am

My vote is YES! I support your appl 100%

btw.. Sorry I'm late.. Wink Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ifg.ze-forum.com
[SOD]CarL
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 22
Location : Quito-Ecuador

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin   Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:38 am

[IFG]Ado wrote:
My vote is YES! I support your appl 100%

btw.. Sorry I'm late.. Wink Good luck!

Surprised Surprised Thanks ado Very Happy cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sodclan.activo.mx
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 708
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 22
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin   Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:52 am

Hrvoje_Selak wrote:
All what I know is that Carlangas is cool and good guy who follow rules.

So [Cali]StickyIckyGreen I don't believe you until you prove your statements.

Hrvoje it's true I have the proof, he insulted me while I was on, on another name
He isn't lying he did insut "ahh **** you *****"
Now Carl, like I said i'm not trying to ruin your app, because i'm sure you will get accepted anyways, but you guys are calling Venus a liar when he's telling the truth because I have proof of him doing it.
Remember Carl? The name "Apple" ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[SOD]CarL
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 22
Location : Quito-Ecuador

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin   Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:35 am

[Cali]Dro wrote:
Hrvoje_Selak wrote:
All what I know is that Carlangas is cool and good guy who follow rules.

So [Cali]StickyIckyGreen I don't believe you until you prove your statements.

Hrvoje it's true I have the proof, he insulted me while I was on, on another name
He isn't lying he did insut "ahh **** you *****"
Now Carl, like I said i'm not trying to ruin your app, because i'm sure you will get accepted anyways, but you guys are calling Venus a liar when he's telling the truth because I have proof of him doing it.
Remember Carl? The name "Apple" ?

Indeed i remember that name, but i didn't know it was you, plus you told me run run noob run, and well y was very angry beacuse i had a problem with my father that¡s why i told u that but seriously sorry it wont happen again, I'm really sorry
Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sodclan.activo.mx
Link

avatar

Posts : 248
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 20
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin   Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:44 am

Good Guy definatly got 100% support from me never caused any big issues & add me to the referance Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theundeadfamily.webs.com/
[SOD]CarL
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 22
Location : Quito-Ecuador

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin   Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:48 am

Link wrote:
Good Guy definatly got 100% support from me never caused any big issues & add me to the referance Wink

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thanks Link Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sodclan.activo.mx
Ronnie

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 21
Location : GTA SA:MP,LST Server,Los Santos,Vagos Spawn

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin   Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:36 am

1.Good guy.
2.Has a brain.
3.Rule Break X
4.Hack X

100% support from meh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[SOD]CarL
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 22
Location : Quito-Ecuador

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin   Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:21 am

Ronnie wrote:
1.Good guy.
2.Has a brain.
3.Rule Break X
4.Hack X

100% support from meh.




Surprised affraid wooow Very Happy Very Happy Thanks Ronnie Very Happy cheers cheers cheers Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sodclan.activo.mx
DarkDeath
LST Memorial


Posts : 329
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin   Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:11 am

Voting is over.Accepted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin   

Back to top Go down
 
[Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» [Accepted] Moderator Application Form (King)
» [Accepted]Moderator Application (Opsan)
» [Accepted]Moderator Application (Veronica Faolan)
» [Accepted] Moderator Application - Tanuki
» [Accepted]Moderator Application: Red Cloud

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Los Santos Territory :: Admins (Info & Sign-up)-
Jump to: