Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
[Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin - Page 3 Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
[Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin - Page 3 Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
[Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin - Page 3 Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
[Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin - Page 3 Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
[Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin - Page 3 Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
[Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin - Page 3 Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

[Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin

Go down 
+24
[SOD]Warriors_Ajax
Venus
[IFG]Pyraeus
[FAT]Commander
¨
Hrvoje
[E.K]Alex_Rodriguez
wk900
MrKidRockIzation
[K4L]Fox
[SOU]ScroL
[K4L]Chrome_Pistola[LST]
[FAT]Sweet_Balls
Baba
venezuela
$outh_3ROATIA[LST]
[Cali]Dro
[DW]M4N1
ccam95
zR4P
El_NiNo[LST]
Underground now is NARCOS
[A]Bills
[SOD]CarL
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
[A]Bills

[A]Bills

[Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin   [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:37 pm

I wish u good Luck Man I guess i didnt have the luck but i have faith in u that u will be admin!!!
Back to top Go down
http://alphateam.motionforum.net/
[DW]M4N1

[DW]M4N1

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin   [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:43 am

[Cali]StickyIckyGreen wrote:
You need to stop insulting me and other players when no admins are online, chill.
You even told me you said "Fuck you bitch" to an admin, what is that!?
common dude that's not true i know he doesn't insults beacuse my brother also plays in this server and i see him while he's playing and carlangas has never insulted anyone so just don't tell lies to fuck up his app
Back to top Go down
[SOU]ScroL
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin   [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:02 am

M4N1 wrote:
You need to stop insulting me and other players when no admins are online, chill.
common dude that's not true i know he doesn't insults beacuse my brother also plays in this server and i see him while he's playing and carlangas has never insulted anyone so just don't tell lies to fuck up his app
i agree carlangas is really clean good and friendly player guys dont fuck up his app by telling shit he is good player and dont go OFTOPIC to ruined it !!! (Again) you got my full support !!
Back to top Go down
http://forum.infinite-network.net/
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin   [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:16 am

[K4L]Johnny_Wil$on wrote:
M4N1 wrote:
i agree carlangas is really clean good and friendly player guys dont fuck up his app by telling shit he is good player and dont go OFTOPIC to ruined it !!! (Again) you got my full support !!
AGAIN, i'm not trying to ruin his app all i'm saying is that Venus isn't making up lies he is telling the truth, but I also said Carl is a good player and follows rules
(when admins are on) that's all I'm saying...and it isn't offtopic at all if it has to do with him following rules.
Back to top Go down
[SOD]CarL
LST Memorial
[SOD]CarL

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin   [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:46 am

I never inslut you... and never insult any one.. do you think when i said (no me molestes) or (no me jodas) is an insult??? i dont think so... you always disturb me y make everything was wrong , you are a bad person with me and everyone on the server, thats why all of them hate you, I never insult an admin and never said that things i respect everyone
Back to top Go down
http://sodclan.activo.mx
Hrvoje
LST Memorial
Hrvoje

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin   [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:10 am

All what I know is that Carlangas is cool and good guy who follow rules.

So [Cali]StickyIckyGreen I don't believe you until you prove your statements.

Back to top Go down
[IFG]Ado
LST Memorial
[IFG]Ado

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin   [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:18 am

My vote is YES! I support your appl 100%

btw.. Sorry I'm late.. Wink Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://ifg.ze-forum.com
[SOD]CarL
LST Memorial
[SOD]CarL

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin   [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:38 am

[IFG]Ado wrote:
My vote is YES! I support your appl 100%

btw.. Sorry I'm late.. Wink Good luck!

Surprised Surprised Thanks ado Very Happy cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin   [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:52 am

Hrvoje_Selak wrote:

Hrvoje it's true I have the proof, he insulted me while I was on, on another name
He isn't lying he did insut "ahh **** you *****"
Now Carl, like I said i'm not trying to ruin your app, because i'm sure you will get accepted anyways, but you guys are calling Venus a liar when he's telling the truth because I have proof of him doing it.
Remember Carl? The name "Apple" ?
Back to top Go down
[SOD]CarL
LST Memorial
[SOD]CarL

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin   [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:35 am

[Cali]Dro wrote:
Hrvoje_Selak wrote:

Hrvoje it's true I have the proof, he insulted me while I was on, on another name
He isn't lying he did insut "ahh **** you *****"
Now Carl, like I said i'm not trying to ruin your app, because i'm sure you will get accepted anyways, but you guys are calling Venus a liar when he's telling the truth because I have proof of him doing it.
Remember Carl? The name "Apple" ?

Indeed i remember that name, but i didn't know it was you, plus you told me run run noob run, and well y was very angry beacuse i had a problem with my father that¡s why i told u that but seriously sorry it wont happen again, I'm really sorry
Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin   [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:44 am

Good Guy definatly got 100% support from me never caused any big issues & add me to the referance Wink
Back to top Go down
http://theundeadfamily.webs.com/
[SOD]CarL
LST Memorial
[SOD]CarL

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin   [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:48 am

Link wrote:
Good Guy definatly got 100% support from me never caused any big issues & add me to the referance Wink

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thanks Link Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Ronnie

Ronnie

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin   [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:36 am

1.Good guy.
2.Has a brain.
3.Rule Break X
4.Hack X

100% support from meh.
Back to top Go down
[SOD]CarL
LST Memorial
[SOD]CarL

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin   [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:21 am

Ronnie wrote:
1.Good guy.
2.Has a brain.
3.Rule Break X
4.Hack X

100% support from meh.

Surprised affraid wooow Very Happy Very Happy Thanks Ronnie Very Happy cheers cheers cheers Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
DarkDeath
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin   [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:11 am

Voting is over.Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin   [Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]My application for Sub-Admin
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3