Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
New game "script". Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
New game "script". Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
New game "script". Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
New game "script". Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
New game "script". Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
New game "script". Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

New game "script".

Go down 
+3
zR4P
[DW]M4N1
Venus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Venus
LST Memorial
Venus

New game "script". Empty
PostSubject: New game "script".   New game "script". EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:20 am

It will be cool if when you die by someone who killed you, you drop some of your weaps or all of them, and who ever gets to your weaps first get a new weapon, or more ammo. I saw this on some DM servers and I think it's even on [FRAG]Los Santos Riot. Just to get a bonus from killing someone or if your a little bastard, you get the weapons even tho you didn't kill them lol!

Last edited by [Cali]Venus on Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[DW]M4N1

[DW]M4N1

New game "script". Empty
PostSubject: Re: New game "script".   New game "script". EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:28 am

[Cali]Venus wrote:
It will be cool if when you die by someone who killed you, you drop some of your weaps or all of them, and who ever gets to your weaps first get a new weapon, or more ammo. I saw this on some DM servers and I think it's even on [FRAG]Los Santos Riot. Just to get a bonus from killing someone or if your a little bastard, you get the weapons even tho you didn't kill them lol!
i have also seen DM servers where people drop some money but about weaps it would be really cool cheers
Back to top Go down
Venus
LST Memorial
Venus

New game "script". Empty
PostSubject: Re: New game "script".   New game "script". EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:39 am

^ Yeah but you get money when you kill so I dont think it will matter Smile
Back to top Go down
zR4P
LST Memorial
zR4P

New game "script". Empty
PostSubject: Re: New game "script".   New game "script". EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:38 am

Well the sript is wepon_drop ? Surprised
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Pyraeus

[IFG]Pyraeus

Location : An'usa City, Crimson Isle, Kalimdor, Great Sea, Wicked Wench, Atlantis City, Isla de Muerta, Saphira, Isle of Cortez, Hurricane Island, Emerald Dream fighting as a Soulless.

New game "script". Empty
PostSubject: Re: New game "script".   New game "script". EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:51 pm

I don't like this idea.
1 - no fun in using the ammunation - that's what it is for.
2 - no point in killing someone if some other douche will come and pick up the cash or weapons you were supposed to earn, ey? That is called PIRACY and trust me I would be the first to do it.
3. - What if the man you kill is by accident a hacker? Oh fuck! Look I got a BAZOKA or a MINIGUN! Lets kill fucking everything! Ey?

If you kill the man, get his weapons and money immediately. I would once more think its a stupid idea. Reason would be rule number 1 up there and I hate a game where you don't have to work hard for the stuff you need to earn. As do many others. I disagree with this opinion. Ey?
Back to top Go down
http://ifg.ze-forum.com/index.php
Underground now is NARCOS
LST Memorial

New game "script". Empty
PostSubject: Re: New game "script".   New game "script". EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:10 pm

[IFG]Pyraeus wrote:
I don't like this idea.
2 - no point in killing someone if some other douche will come and pick up the cash or weapons you were supposed to earn, ey? That is called PIRACY and trust me I would be the first to do it.
3. - What if the man you kill is by accident a hacker? Oh fuck! Look I got a BAZOKA or a MINIGUN! Lets kill fucking everything! Ey?

If you kill the man, get his weapons and money immediately. I would once more think its a stupid idea. Reason would be rule number 1 up there and I hate a game where you don't have to work hard for the stuff you need to earn. As do many others. I disagree with this opinion. Ey?

I agree with Pyraeus.
what's the problem with Ammu Nation? she is so fun, have wars ...
And I do not want to catch cheaters miniguns bazzokas of the ground ...

Last edited by [KIA]Underground on Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.eksampclan.forumeiros.com
Venus
LST Memorial
Venus

New game "script". Empty
PostSubject: Re: New game "script".   New game "script". EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:10 pm

[IFG]Pyraeus wrote:
I don't like this idea.

Well listen, ey.
Thats the point, you dont have to waste your money at AMMUNATION because you got a bonus by killing someone else. AND, if the person you killed is a hacker., thats why admins like you are suppose to ban them right? Im sure people heard of /report and why wouldnt they? They have them in almost every server. And if some dumbass picked up a minigun or RPG and if they have the right mind to kill someone, they will get banned by the server either way.
About your 2nd comment, i dont think your a mile away when you kill someone unless your using a sniper to pick up their weapons, and if you dont want to pick up the weapons because you "want to earn them", then theres no argue about it to go to ammunation and "buy" yours yourself

And Stone, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Underground now is NARCOS
LST Memorial

New game "script". Empty
PostSubject: Re: New game "script".   New game "script". EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:17 pm

when you kill someone, you earn their money to go buy weapons
what's the problem with Ammu Nation?
Back to top Go down
http://www.eksampclan.forumeiros.com
Venus
LST Memorial
Venus

New game "script". Empty
PostSubject: Re: New game "script".   New game "script". EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:33 pm

[KIA]Underground wrote:
when you kill someone, you earn their money to go buy weapons
what's the problem with Ammu Nation?
Thats why I said, you get a BONUS.
Aka, their weaps. Or some.
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

New game "script". Empty
PostSubject: Re: New game "script".   New game "script". EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:20 pm

I like the idea, I think the ammo in the weapons you pick up should only be the same ammo that spawned with the weapon, just in case a person has a 999999 ammo hack. Instead of picking of the exact ammo they had, the extra ammo that would normally spawn.
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Pyraeus

[IFG]Pyraeus

Location : An'usa City, Crimson Isle, Kalimdor, Great Sea, Wicked Wench, Atlantis City, Isla de Muerta, Saphira, Isle of Cortez, Hurricane Island, Emerald Dream fighting as a Soulless.

New game "script". Empty
PostSubject: Re: New game "script".   New game "script". EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:10 am

Lol. Venus did you just hear your self? A man picks up the hackers weapons. Blasts.. he gets banned.. another man picks up the weapons then blasts and he gets banned too. 1 BY 1 BY 1 out of there!
Back to top Go down
http://ifg.ze-forum.com/index.php
CrimE_
LST Memorial
CrimE_

New game "script". Empty
PostSubject: Re: New game "script".   New game "script". EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:20 am

Yeah, nice idea but I'm thinking about the money we lose, when we die. I think we lose 1000
Like you die and you only had a 9mm so when you die it's droped. beside your body is 1000$ and a 9mm. That's what you mean Right!?
Back to top Go down
Venus
LST Memorial
Venus

New game "script". Empty
PostSubject: Re: New game "script".   New game "script". EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:46 am

[IFG]Pyraeus wrote:
Lol. Venus did you just hear your self? A man picks up the hackers weapons. Blasts.. he gets banned.. another man picks up the weapons then blasts and he gets banned too. 1 BY 1 BY 1 out of there!
Lol, but listen to what YOU just said, if one person gets banned, obviously the next person whos gonna pick the weapon up, will get banned, and thus, the next person KNOWS that THEY will get auto-banned.
Also, its not like those weapons that dropped are going to be there forever, just 2-3 seconds max, because theres a high possible chance the person who killed them, will be close, and thats why they get the persons weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New game "script". Empty
PostSubject: Re: New game "script".   New game "script". Empty

Back to top Go down

New game "script".
Page 1 of 1