HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» And another year has passed!
by Speed Fri May 12, 2017 7:42 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
by Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
by El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
by Underground Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

» GTA V: The Trailer
by DarkDeath Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:25 am

» LST Los Santos Territory [0.3e] [Hosted Tab]
by [DOKt]Steven Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:13 am


Share | 
 

 Not agaIn!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[IAOS]Pornero

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 19
Location : Bosnia&Herzegovina

PostSubject: Not agaIn!!!   Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:55 am

Use this forum to post your ban complaint topic.

Please answer this questions in your topic.
- What is your nickname in server Bio_Hazard
- What is your IP address? 77.239.28.87
- What is the name of admin that banned you [K4L]Johnny Wil$on
- Reason for your ban? Team Kill
It was accident,i was in cops gang and whe I was respawned i started walking toward helicopter and i Saw one guy from cops.He opened the doors and started helicopter and i jacked the heli.When i started motors again,helicopter blades accidently killed hem beacuse he stayed near helicopter.
It was accidently.
You banned me,but you don't banned other Team Killers which killed me someties.
-.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link

avatar

Posts : 248
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 20
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Not agaIn!!!   Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:19 am

Well team jack isn't allowed i think and watch it next time
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theundeadfamily.webs.com/
[SOU]ScroL
LST Memorial


Posts : 122
Join date : 2011-04-28
Age : 21
Location : Gunhill,Coney Island,Bronx,CROATIA

PostSubject: Re: Not agaIn!!!   Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:20 am

biohazard wrote:
Use this forum to post your ban complaint topic.

Please answer this questions in your topic.
- What is your nickname in server Bio_Hazard
- What is your IP address? 77.239.28.87
- What is the name of admin that banned you [K4L]Johnny Wil$on
- Reason for your ban? Team Kill
It was accident,i was in cops gang and whe I was respawned i started walking toward helicopter and i Saw one guy from cops.He opened the doors and started helicopter and i jacked the heli.When i started motors again,helicopter blades accidently killed hem beacuse he stayed near helicopter.
It was accidently.
You banned me,but you don't banned other Team Killers which killed me someties.
-.-
WTF i never banned you wtf ???????
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forum.infinite-network.net/
[IAOS]Pornero

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 19
Location : Bosnia&Herzegovina

PostSubject: Re: Not agaIn!!!   Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:24 am

[K4L]Johnny_Wil$on wrote:
biohazard wrote:
Use this forum to post your ban complaint topic.

Please answer this questions in your topic.
- What is your nickname in server Bio_Hazard
- What is your IP address? 77.239.28.87
- What is the name of admin that banned you [K4L]Johnny Wil$on
- Reason for your ban? Team Kill
It was accident,i was in cops gang and whe I was respawned i started walking toward helicopter and i Saw one guy from cops.He opened the doors and started helicopter and i jacked the heli.When i started motors again,helicopter blades accidently killed hem beacuse he stayed near helicopter.
It was accidently.
You banned me,but you don't banned other Team Killers which killed me someties.
-.-
WTF i never banned you wtf ???????
It says: Bio_Hazard is banned by Administrator [K4L] Johnny Wil$on |Reason:Team kill/read rules
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[SOU]ScroL
LST Memorial


Posts : 122
Join date : 2011-04-28
Age : 21
Location : Gunhill,Coney Island,Bronx,CROATIA

PostSubject: Re: Not agaIn!!!   Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:30 am

biohazard wrote:
[K4L]Johnny_Wil$on wrote:
biohazard wrote:
Use this forum to post your ban complaint topic.

Please answer this questions in your topic.
- What is your nickname in server Bio_Hazard
- What is your IP address? 77.239.28.87
- What is the name of admin that banned you [K4L]Johnny Wil$on
- Reason for your ban? Team Kill
It was accident,i was in cops gang and whe I was respawned i started walking toward helicopter and i Saw one guy from cops.He opened the doors and started helicopter and i jacked the heli.When i started motors again,helicopter blades accidently killed hem beacuse he stayed near helicopter.
It was accidently.
You banned me,but you don't banned other Team Killers which killed me someties.
-.-
WTF i never banned you wtf ???????
It says: Bio_Hazard is banned by Administrator [K4L] Johnny Wil$on |Reason:Team kill/read rules
dude but how i know that i didnt ban you how ??? i know that you were banned before but how ??? i really dont know ???? scratch and i dont ban for team killing ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forum.infinite-network.net/
[IAOS]Pornero

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 19
Location : Bosnia&Herzegovina

PostSubject: Re: Not agaIn!!!   Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:32 am

[K4L]Johnny_Wil$on wrote:
biohazard wrote:
[K4L]Johnny_Wil$on wrote:
biohazard wrote:
Use this forum to post your ban complaint topic.

Please answer this questions in your topic.
- What is your nickname in server Bio_Hazard
- What is your IP address? 77.239.28.87
- What is the name of admin that banned you [K4L]Johnny Wil$on
- Reason for your ban? Team Kill
It was accident,i was in cops gang and whe I was respawned i started walking toward helicopter and i Saw one guy from cops.He opened the doors and started helicopter and i jacked the heli.When i started motors again,helicopter blades accidently killed hem beacuse he stayed near helicopter.
It was accidently.
You banned me,but you don't banned other Team Killers which killed me someties.
-.-
WTF i never banned you wtf ???????
It says: Bio_Hazard is banned by Administrator [K4L] Johnny Wil$on |Reason:Team kill/read rules
dude but how i know that i didnt ban you how ??? i know that you were banned before but how ??? i really dont know ???? scratch and i dont ban for team killing ...
I don't know.Maybe is Technical problem of Admin Script.It were an accident at all,but i'm banned.And admins don't want to ban OTHERS who also do team kill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkDeath
LST Memorial


Posts : 329
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Not agaIn!!!   Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:01 am

You aren't banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Not agaIn!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Not agaIn!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Los Santos Territory :: Ban Complaints-
Jump to: