Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
[Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
[Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
[Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
[Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
[Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
[Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

[Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult

Go down 
+3
Speed
[FAT]Commander
[K4L]Fox
7 posters
AuthorMessage
[K4L]Fox

[Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult Empty
PostSubject: [Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult   [Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:22 am

- What is your nickname in server? [K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN
- What is your IP address? (http://www.whatismyip.com/) 2.122.110.93
- What is the name of admin that banned you? Hrvoje_Selak
- Reason for your ban? Insult

Well first of all me and "[SOD]Carlangas" was talking in PM and we was planning in attacking Hrvoje, and then "[SOD]Carlangas" said that Hrvoje can read this and I said "I know" then I wrote "Hrvoje Suck This .I." (Joke)
And then he banned me, I kinda offended him so it was kinda of my fault.

Screenshot:

[Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult Samp218l
Back to top Go down
http://killer4lifeclan.forumotion.com/
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: i hope   [Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:42 am

i hope you get unbanned! i totally support you East
Back to top Go down
http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult   [Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:43 am

Quote :
- Use Warn/Kick/Tempban 1 time or more, you decide but at least one time, for breaking rules like, Hellikill/spawnkill/teamkill/driveby (only drivers)/Park-killl/bug abusing/flaming/advertising after that use ban.
Ok idk whats going on with some of you, but i just asked Tony to explain why he banned for capslock and now i ask you why you ban for insulting? did you followed admin rules by giving warn/kick or even tempban first?

just remember once you guys ban, someone got to unban i hope you guys also know that part.. and not just see unban as just a butten that we press on.

Last edited by Speed on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[A]Bills

[A]Bills

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult   [Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:45 am

Hrvoje_Selaks dont take Jokes very well!! wELL Good Luck getting unbanned!
Back to top Go down
http://alphateam.motionforum.net/
[K4L]Fox

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult   [Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:13 am

[A]Bills wrote:
Hrvoje_Selaks dont take Jokes very well!! wELL Good Luck getting unbanned!

Yep
Anyway me and him sorted the issue out, lesson of the day....
NEVER Joke With Hrvoje_Selak
Back to top Go down
Venus
LST Memorial
Venus

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult   [Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:24 am

Lol Carl> Hrvoje suck this .I.
Smh
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]
LST Memorial
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult   [Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:10 am

Unbanned - second chance

Last edited by Klabauter_Mann on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hrvoje
LST Memorial
Hrvoje

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult   [Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:14 am

Speed wrote:
Quote :
- Use Warn/Kick/Tempban 1 time or more, you decide but at least one time, for breaking rules like, Hellikill/spawnkill/teamkill/driveby (only drivers)/Park-killl/bug abusing/flaming/advertising after that use ban.
Ok idk whats going on with some of you, but i just asked Tony to explain why he banned for capslock and now i ask you why you ban for insulting? did you followed admin rules by giving warn/kick or even tempban first?

just remember once you guys ban, someone got to unban i hope you guys also know that part.. and not just see unban as just a butten that we press on.

Speed, he was tempbanned by me before. And rules said if he was tempbanned then next time is ban. I have proofs if you need it. And he was tempbanned for insults too.

Quote :
- Also use /ban if someone would come back after tempban date is over and will repeat breaking rules.
Back to top Go down
[K4L]Fox

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult   [Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:31 am

Hrvoje_Selak wrote:
Speed wrote:
Quote :

Speed, he was tempbanned by me before. And rules said if he was tempbanned then next time is ban. I have proofs if you need it. And he was tempbanned for insults too.

Quote :
- Also use /ban if someone would come back after tempban date is over and will repeat breaking rules.

Yeah thats true
But you could have atleast warn me.
Anyway lets just stop this subject before it gets too serious.
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult   [Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:06 pm

Quote :
And rules said if he was tempbanned then next time is ban.
thats why i said
Quote :
did you followed admin rules by giving warn/kick or even tempban first?
and you did, still i think its weak to use the other rule that gives admins the space to use ban after tempban on regular players that are also active in forums.

You could handle it other way, you still had kick/warn/tempban left, for god sake you banning a regular player active in forums, you even could see it coming that he will get unbanned, so fix this type of problems with each other.

Quote :
Yeah thats true
But you could have atleast warn me.
Anyway lets just stop this subject before it gets too serious.
really if you already got tempbanned for this than you had your chance to get to know Hrvoje, you like to play around and now don't try to defend.

bunch of drama setters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult   [Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult Empty

Back to top Go down

[Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult
Page 1 of 1