HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» And another year has passed!
by Speed Fri May 12, 2017 7:42 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
by Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
by El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
by Underground Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

» GTA V: The Trailer
by DarkDeath Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:25 am

» LST Los Santos Territory [0.3e] [Hosted Tab]
by [DOKt]Steven Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:13 am


Share | 
 

 [Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[K4L]Fox



Posts : 324
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 19
Location : East London, United Kingdom

PostSubject: [Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult   Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:22 am

- What is your nickname in server? [K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN
- What is your IP address? (http://www.whatismyip.com/) 2.122.110.93
- What is the name of admin that banned you? Hrvoje_Selak
- Reason for your ban? Insult

Well first of all me and "[SOD]Carlangas" was talking in PM and we was planning in attacking Hrvoje, and then "[SOD]Carlangas" said that Hrvoje can read this and I said "I know" then I wrote "Hrvoje Suck This .I." (Joke)
And then he banned me, I kinda offended him so it was kinda of my fault.

Screenshot:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://killer4lifeclan.forumotion.com/
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 572
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 21

PostSubject: i hope   Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:42 am

i hope you get unbanned! i totally support you East
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
Speed
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 739
Join date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult   Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:43 am

Quote :
- Use Warn/Kick/Tempban 1 time or more, you decide but at least one time, for breaking rules like, Hellikill/spawnkill/teamkill/driveby (only drivers)/Park-killl/bug abusing/flaming/advertising after that use ban.
Ok idk whats going on with some of you, but i just asked Tony to explain why he banned for capslock and now i ask you why you ban for insulting? did you followed admin rules by giving warn/kick or even tempban first?

just remember once you guys ban, someone got to unban i hope you guys also know that part.. and not just see unban as just a butten that we press on.


Last edited by Speed on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[A]Bills

avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2011-04-18
Age : 20
Location : Jamestown, NY USA

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult   Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:45 am

Hrvoje_Selaks dont take Jokes very well!! wELL Good Luck getting unbanned!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alphateam.motionforum.net/
[K4L]Fox



Posts : 324
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 19
Location : East London, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult   Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:13 am

[A]Bills wrote:
Hrvoje_Selaks dont take Jokes very well!! wELL Good Luck getting unbanned!

Yep
Anyway me and him sorted the issue out, lesson of the day....
NEVER Joke With Hrvoje_Selak
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://killer4lifeclan.forumotion.com/
Venus
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2011-02-25
Age : 105
Location : West Coast

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult   Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:24 am

Lol Carl> Hrvoje suck this .I.
Smh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 171
Join date : 2011-01-26

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult   Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:10 am

Unbanned - second chance


Last edited by Klabauter_Mann on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hrvoje
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 23
Location : Croatia

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult   Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:14 am

Speed wrote:
Quote :
- Use Warn/Kick/Tempban 1 time or more, you decide but at least one time, for breaking rules like, Hellikill/spawnkill/teamkill/driveby (only drivers)/Park-killl/bug abusing/flaming/advertising after that use ban.
Ok idk whats going on with some of you, but i just asked Tony to explain why he banned for capslock and now i ask you why you ban for insulting? did you followed admin rules by giving warn/kick or even tempban first?

just remember once you guys ban, someone got to unban i hope you guys also know that part.. and not just see unban as just a butten that we press on.

Speed, he was tempbanned by me before. And rules said if he was tempbanned then next time is ban. I have proofs if you need it. And he was tempbanned for insults too.

Quote :
- Also use /ban if someone would come back after tempban date is over and will repeat breaking rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[K4L]Fox



Posts : 324
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 19
Location : East London, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult   Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:31 am

Hrvoje_Selak wrote:
Speed wrote:
Quote :
- Use Warn/Kick/Tempban 1 time or more, you decide but at least one time, for breaking rules like, Hellikill/spawnkill/teamkill/driveby (only drivers)/Park-killl/bug abusing/flaming/advertising after that use ban.
Ok idk whats going on with some of you, but i just asked Tony to explain why he banned for capslock and now i ask you why you ban for insulting? did you followed admin rules by giving warn/kick or even tempban first?

just remember once you guys ban, someone got to unban i hope you guys also know that part.. and not just see unban as just a butten that we press on.

Speed, he was tempbanned by me before. And rules said if he was tempbanned then next time is ban. I have proofs if you need it. And he was tempbanned for insults too.

Quote :
- Also use /ban if someone would come back after tempban date is over and will repeat breaking rules.

Yeah thats true
But you could have atleast warn me.
Anyway lets just stop this subject before it gets too serious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://killer4lifeclan.forumotion.com/
Speed
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 739
Join date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult   Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:06 pm

Quote :
And rules said if he was tempbanned then next time is ban.
thats why i said
Quote :
did you followed admin rules by giving warn/kick or even tempban first?
and you did, still i think its weak to use the other rule that gives admins the space to use ban after tempban on regular players that are also active in forums.

You could handle it other way, you still had kick/warn/tempban left, for god sake you banning a regular player active in forums, you even could see it coming that he will get unbanned, so fix this type of problems with each other.

Quote :
Yeah thats true
But you could have atleast warn me.
Anyway lets just stop this subject before it gets too serious.
really if you already got tempbanned for this than you had your chance to get to know Hrvoje, you like to play around and now don't try to defend.

bunch of drama setters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult   

Back to top Go down
 
[Unbanned]It was a joke! Not a insult
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Joke of the Day!
» [Joke challenge] Yo mamma is so fat...
» Roland's Jokes
» A Commerce Student
» sea shell tattoo

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Los Santos Territory :: Ban Complaints-
Jump to: