Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
[closed] tempban link Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
[closed] tempban link Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
[closed] tempban link Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
[closed] tempban link Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
[closed] tempban link Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
[closed] tempban link Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

[closed] tempban link

Go down 
+5
Hrvoje
Link
[IFG]Pyraeus
[IFG]Orko
Lazer
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lazer

Lazer

[closed] tempban link Empty
PostSubject: [closed] tempban link   [closed] tempban link EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:50 am

I tempbanned link because he kicked me 2x because he got mad at me for warning him because he swore.. i'am really sorry for banning him and i hope he can forgive me
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Orko
LST Memorial
[IFG]Orko

PostSubject: Re: [closed] tempban link   [closed] tempban link EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:02 am

well he broked the rules ,but u broke the rules too because u banned him.In my opinion i think u did good,but lets see what will Speed say :]
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Pyraeus

[IFG]Pyraeus

Location : An'usa City, Crimson Isle, Kalimdor, Great Sea, Wicked Wench, Atlantis City, Isla de Muerta, Saphira, Isle of Cortez, Hurricane Island, Emerald Dream fighting as a Soulless.

PostSubject: Re: [closed] tempban link   [closed] tempban link EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:07 am

It all started with Lazer warning Mr. Link with the warn command: It says Shut up.
Then Link kicked him for that warning because Lazer disrespected the admin rules that he ain't supposed to warn admins. Lazer came back in the game and cursed to Link (sweared a.k.a. bad words) and Link kicked him again for that matter which was a "BAD" move but also "GOOD" at the same time. Lazer then used the temp ban command on Link and thank god he banned him for 0 days or else we would have a ban problem on our hands but the ban would of probably been for 1 day if he didn't mistake the number. Admins like this are rarely seen. So there you go and that's what happened.

Regards, [IFG]Pyraeus
Back to top Go down
http://ifg.ze-forum.com/index.php
Lazer

Lazer

PostSubject: Re: [closed] tempban link   [closed] tempban link EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:09 am

i just wanted him to know that u dont swear, and say fuck off to me, he kicks me 2! so i tempban him, he needs to learn, im sorry link
Back to top Go down
Lazer

Lazer

PostSubject: Re: [closed] tempban link   [closed] tempban link EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:13 am

link swore! thats y i warned hm, he then comes and kicks me, i come bk on and say sorry, he tells me to fuck off then kicks me, i then temp ban him, i am not losing my admin job for this, in 3 years ive been playimg samp and this has never happened!
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: [closed] tempban link   [closed] tempban link EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:13 am

Hold on a dam minute you should of not warned me in the 1st place thats reason one i kicked you then you wanna be a smartass by trying to piss me off knowing im annoyed already then u temp ban me for 0 days and now were both on the risk of losing our admins thanks to ur mistake normally i would admit to my mistake but this is going to far cause i've been working my ass off to be a admin and on the 1st dam day you of all people wanna piss me off !! So speed if you take away my admin then there's something wrong there ok sure from his point of view he's pissed aswell but he's older and apparently he's more experienced !!
Back to top Go down
http://theundeadfamily.webs.com/
[IFG]Pyraeus

[IFG]Pyraeus

Location : An'usa City, Crimson Isle, Kalimdor, Great Sea, Wicked Wench, Atlantis City, Isla de Muerta, Saphira, Isle of Cortez, Hurricane Island, Emerald Dream fighting as a Soulless.

Lazer wrote:
i just wanted him to know that u dont swear, and say fuck off to me, he kicks me 2! so i tempban him, he needs to learn, im sorry link
but you warned first and disrespected the admin rules first. So its you who started this bad thing in the first place. Link trying to protect him self I think did a good thing for kicking u the first time.

P.S. Lazer (Ruben) do you have to make a double damn post?

Last edited by [IFG]Pyraeus on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lazer

Lazer

PostSubject: Re: [closed] tempban link   [closed] tempban link EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:17 am

I warned b/c he swore! fucking thats what he said! ok. im nnt going to agure about this and dont want to lose out on my job
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Pyraeus

[IFG]Pyraeus

PostSubject: Re: [closed] tempban link   [closed] tempban link EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:22 am

Lazer wrote:
I warned b/c he swore! fucking thats what he said! ok. im nnt going to agure about this and dont want to lose out on my job
You are not allowed to warn admins. You should of keept it between your self. Get it? We will stop this argument and wait for Speed to reply.
Back to top Go down
Lazer

Lazer

PostSubject: Re: [closed] tempban link   [closed] tempban link EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:23 am

I dont want lose my job either! iam sorry! ok we both made mistakes
Back to top Go down
Hrvoje
LST Memorial
Hrvoje

PostSubject: Re: [closed] tempban link   [closed] tempban link EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:24 am

I just wanna say, here are rules, and all you have respect them:

https://lstserver.actieforum.com/t5-admin-rules

Quote :
- Don't ever use your admin commands against another sub/full admin.
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Orko
LST Memorial
[IFG]Orko

PostSubject: Re: [closed] tempban link   [closed] tempban link EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:26 am

I'm not going to say nothing more cause i werent in the server when this happened.Hope u two get along
And Hrvoje is right we all have to respect and obay the rules
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: This is   [closed] tempban link EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:42 am

This is another motive because i left the sub admin, admin fights bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
Lazer

Lazer

PostSubject: Re: [closed] tempban link   [closed] tempban link EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:43 am

I agree. ive been playing samp for 3years and this has never happened! i dont want to lose my job, iam really sorry link.
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: Ok   [closed] tempban link EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 am

Ok now link and lazer apologize among you two cheers and lets wait for speed decision
Back to top Go down
http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
[LA]4ever

[LA]4ever

PostSubject: Re: [closed] tempban link   [closed] tempban link EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:56 am

thats show how good those two "accepted" sub admins are. I saw all the thing, and instead of warn the rulebreakers and cheaters(that was A LOT), they warning each other, like kids.
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Orko
LST Memorial
[IFG]Orko

PostSubject: Re: [closed] tempban link   [closed] tempban link EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:01 am

Yeah btw guys did u even read the rules (i mean lazer and link).What admins are u then
Back to top Go down
[LA]4ever

[LA]4ever

PostSubject: Re: [closed] tempban link   [closed] tempban link EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:05 am

exactly what i mean orko. I trying to be an sub admin too, but everybody saying that i blame and breakrules... If i was been choosen as one, of course i'll do a good job, i already been an admin, know how not abuse and stuff. But i cant when evebody saying those lies about me. If u want, im sorry if i did that and dont remember, but i really never did. About Link and Lazer, i believe both should lost they levels by one week.
Back to top Go down
Lazer

Lazer

PostSubject: Re: [closed] tempban link   [closed] tempban link EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:06 am

Im 15 ok, and im deeply sorry! really iam.
Back to top Go down
[LA]4ever

[LA]4ever

PostSubject: Re: [closed] tempban link   [closed] tempban link EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:08 am

well, we will have to wait for speed, he is the master What a Face
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: [closed] tempban link   [closed] tempban link EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:13 am

Yeah sorry man im just short tempered and i've got these exams and they put a lot of stress cause they are important for my future init
Back to top Go down
Lazer

Lazer

PostSubject: Re: [closed] tempban link   [closed] tempban link EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:19 am

Smile im in yr 10 your in yr 9?
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Orko
LST Memorial
[IFG]Orko

PostSubject: Re: [closed] tempban link   [closed] tempban link EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:21 am

Lol both u guys are from london.I think u should get along and be nice to eachother...and even friends :]
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: [closed] tempban link   [closed] tempban link EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:27 am

Yeah im in year 9 lol
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [closed] tempban link   [closed] tempban link EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:28 am

It is good we all humans and are able to learn from our mistakes so we wont repeat it in the future and from learning you can always develop your knowlege.

Don't ever use your admin commands against other admins, if you notice an admin is breaking server rules just report it to me, somehow i believe you guys are also able to keep it cool with eachother, I'm sure just letting the other know about the mistake should be good enough, sometimes we need others to remember us about what is good and bad, its nothing wrong with that, it calls teamwork.

Lets say this is a win situation, cuz now everyone can take an example of this and won't make it happen, unless they want lose their admin level.

I'm glad you both already made it good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [closed] tempban link   [closed] tempban link Empty

Back to top Go down

[closed] tempban link
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next