HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» And another year has passed!
by Speed Fri May 12, 2017 7:42 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
by Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
by El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
by Underground Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

» GTA V: The Trailer
by DarkDeath Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:25 am

» LST Los Santos Territory [0.3e] [Hosted Tab]
by [DOKt]Steven Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:13 am


Share | 
 

 SA:MP | Project Sun of a Deagle | made by biGSmoke

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
biGSmoke

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-05-01
Age : 22

PostSubject: SA:MP | Project Sun of a Deagle | made by biGSmoke   Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:23 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
[SOD]Shadow_Killer



Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 23
Location : My Home, America

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP | Project Sun of a Deagle | made by biGSmoke   Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:44 am

Nice video.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Cali]Bluntmaster13
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 26
Location : SoUtHSiDe CaLi El CeNtR0 x3 SSCx3 MLSx3

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP | Project Sun of a Deagle | made by biGSmoke   Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:46 pm

Shadow_Killer. wrote:
Nice video.

SOD noob
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[SOD]Shadow_Killer



Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 23
Location : My Home, America

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP | Project Sun of a Deagle | made by biGSmoke   Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:42 pm

[Cali]Bluntmaster13 wrote:
Shadow_Killer. wrote:
Nice video.

SOD noob

STFU Blunt ¬¬
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Cali]Bluntmaster13
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 26
Location : SoUtHSiDe CaLi El CeNtR0 x3 SSCx3 MLSx3

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP | Project Sun of a Deagle | made by biGSmoke   Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:12 pm

Shadow_Killer. wrote:
[Cali]Bluntmaster13 wrote:
Shadow_Killer. wrote:
Nice video.

SOD noob

STFU Blunt ¬¬

NoPe SOD BIATCH xD NOOB Nice video btw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronnie

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 21
Location : GTA SA:MP,LST Server,Los Santos,Vagos Spawn

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP | Project Sun of a Deagle | made by biGSmoke   Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:46 pm

Shadow_Killer. wrote:
[Cali]Bluntmaster13 wrote:
Shadow_Killer. wrote:
Nice video.

SOD noob

STFU Blunt ¬¬
For Fuck's Sake!
Nce video!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wk900

avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-03-05

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP | Project Sun of a Deagle | made by biGSmoke   Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:14 am

[Cali]Bluntmaster13 wrote:
Shadow_Killer. wrote:
[Cali]Bluntmaster13 wrote:
Shadow_Killer. wrote:
Nice video.

SOD noob

STFU Blunt ¬¬

NoPe SOD BIATCH xD NOOB Nice video btw

hahahaha shut up blum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zR4P
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-05-28
Age : 19
Location : sitting here

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP | Project Sun of a Deagle | made by biGSmoke   Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:30 am

wk900 wrote:
[Cali]Bluntmaster13 wrote:
Shadow_Killer. wrote:
[Cali]Bluntmaster13 wrote:
Shadow_Killer. wrote:
Nice video.

SOD noob

STFU Blunt ¬¬

NoPe SOD BIATCH xD NOOB Nice video btw

hahahaha shut up blum
GAY SOD B))))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venus
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2011-02-25
Age : 105
Location : West Coast

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP | Project Sun of a Deagle | made by biGSmoke   Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:42 pm

[DcS]Monster_Cookie wrote:
wk900 wrote:
[Cali]Bluntmaster13 wrote:
Shadow_Killer. wrote:
[Cali]Bluntmaster13 wrote:
Shadow_Killer. wrote:
Nice video.

SOD noob

STFU Blunt ¬¬

NoPe SOD BIATCH xD NOOB Nice video btw

hahahaha shut up blum
GAY SOD B))))
lol fuckin fags SODs tried to hack our [Cali] server.
Stop trying fucks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 572
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 21

PostSubject: SOD   Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:56 pm

HER.BABE | 8.5.Y2K11 wrote:
[DcS]Monster_Cookie wrote:
wk900 wrote:
[Cali]Bluntmaster13 wrote:
Shadow_Killer. wrote:
[Cali]Bluntmaster13 wrote:
Shadow_Killer. wrote:
Nice video.

SOD noob

STFU Blunt ¬¬

NoPe SOD BIATCH xD NOOB Nice video btw

hahahaha shut up blum
GAY SOD B))))
lol fuckin fags SODs tried to hack our [Cali] server.
Stop trying fucks.
SOD is CLP, And as always im right, They trying to fuck everything
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
[SOD]Shadow_Killer



Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 23
Location : My Home, America

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP | Project Sun of a Deagle | made by biGSmoke   Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:15 pm

Commander wrote:
HER.BABE | 8.5.Y2K11 wrote:
[DcS]Monster_Cookie wrote:
wk900 wrote:
[Cali]Bluntmaster13 wrote:
Shadow_Killer. wrote:
[Cali]Bluntmaster13 wrote:
Shadow_Killer. wrote:
Nice video.

SOD noob

STFU Blunt ¬¬

NoPe SOD BIATCH xD NOOB Nice video btw

hahahaha shut up blum
GAY SOD B))))
lol fuckin fags SODs tried to hack our [Cali] server.
Stop trying fucks.
SOD is CLP, And as always im right, They trying to fuck everything

I Have nothing to do with wk and Ajax, So please dont get mad at me too.
I'll tell em to stop, So dont start a fight here.

P.S: Monster_Cookie stfu ¬¬ xd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Cali]Bluntmaster13
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 26
Location : SoUtHSiDe CaLi El CeNtR0 x3 SSCx3 MLSx3

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP | Project Sun of a Deagle | made by biGSmoke   Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:19 pm

Shadow_Killer. wrote:
Commander wrote:
HER.BABE | 8.5.Y2K11 wrote:
[DcS]Monster_Cookie wrote:
wk900 wrote:
[Cali]Bluntmaster13 wrote:
Shadow_Killer. wrote:
[Cali]Bluntmaster13 wrote:
Shadow_Killer. wrote:
Nice video.

SOD noob

STFU Blunt ¬¬

NoPe SOD BIATCH xD NOOB Nice video btw

hahahaha shut up blum
GAY SOD B))))
lol fuckin fags SODs tried to hack our [Cali] server.
Stop trying fucks.
SOD is CLP, And as always im right, They trying to fuck everything

I Have nothing to do with wk and Ajax, So please dont get mad at me too.
I'll tell em to stop, So dont start a fight here.

P.S: Monster_Cookie stfu ¬¬ xd

get out of here SOD we dont want hacking clans here stop trying fucks Lol and ur rite commander SOD is CLP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldd[LST]
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 605
Join date : 2011-01-29
Location : What?

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP | Project Sun of a Deagle | made by biGSmoke   Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:21 pm

SOD's Told me that they will hack me i have 2 days,but they cant do a fuck,and their destiny is To Whip Goldd's Ass
P.S:Venus remove ur fucking picture its fucking gay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Cali]Bluntmaster13
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 26
Location : SoUtHSiDe CaLi El CeNtR0 x3 SSCx3 MLSx3

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP | Project Sun of a Deagle | made by biGSmoke   Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:45 pm

Goldd[LST] wrote:
SOD's Told me that they will hack me i have 2 days,but they cant do a fuck,and their destiny is To Whip Goldd's Ass
P.S:Venus remove ur fucking picture its fucking gay

there gonna hack all of our LST members server if we dont do sumthin
FUCK SOD

and goldd xDD its not gay Lol his hyna prtty fine if u never seen her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[SOD]Shadow_Killer



Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 23
Location : My Home, America

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP | Project Sun of a Deagle | made by biGSmoke   Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:21 am

Goldd[LST] wrote:
SOD's Told me that they will hack me i have 2 days,but they cant do a fuck,and their destiny is To Whip Goldd's Ass
P.S:Venus remove ur fucking picture its fucking gay

wk Left the Clan, And Ajax dissapeared lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[SOD]Shadow_Killer



Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 23
Location : My Home, America

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP | Project Sun of a Deagle | made by biGSmoke   Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:25 am

[Cali]Bluntmaster13 wrote:
Goldd[LST] wrote:
SOD's Told me that they will hack me i have 2 days,but they cant do a fuck,and their destiny is To Whip Goldd's Ass
P.S:Venus remove ur fucking picture its fucking gay

there gonna hack all of our LST members server if we dont do sumthin
FUCK SOD

and goldd xDD its not gay Lol his hyna prtty fine if u never seen her

Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Cali]Bluntmaster13
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 26
Location : SoUtHSiDe CaLi El CeNtR0 x3 SSCx3 MLSx3

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP | Project Sun of a Deagle | made by biGSmoke   Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:05 pm

Shadow_Killer. wrote:
[Cali]Bluntmaster13 wrote:
Goldd[LST] wrote:
SOD's Told me that they will hack me i have 2 days,but they cant do a fuck,and their destiny is To Whip Goldd's Ass
P.S:Venus remove ur fucking picture its fucking gay

there gonna hack all of our LST members server if we dont do sumthin
FUCK SOD

and goldd xDD its not gay Lol his hyna prtty fine if u never seen her



get da fuck out of here fuck Sucking on Dicks clan its full of shit just like you and the rest u dont have da fking rite to post here CLP=SOD is not allowed here go fuck urself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[SOD]Shadow_Killer



Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 23
Location : My Home, America

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP | Project Sun of a Deagle | made by biGSmoke   Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:24 pm

[Cali]Bluntmaster13 wrote:
Shadow_Killer. wrote:
[Cali]Bluntmaster13 wrote:
Goldd[LST] wrote:
SOD's Told me that they will hack me i have 2 days,but they cant do a fuck,and their destiny is To Whip Goldd's Ass
P.S:Venus remove ur fucking picture its fucking gay

there gonna hack all of our LST members server if we dont do sumthin
FUCK SOD

and goldd xDD its not gay Lol his hyna prtty fine if u never seen her



get da fuck out of here fuck Sucking on Dicks clan its full of shit just like you and the rest u dont have da fking rite to post here CLP=SOD is not allowed here go fuck urself

I Got to this server before you so Shut the fuck up and chill, "SOD is not allowed here" OMG Kid ur pathetic, Ur not an admin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Cali]Bluntmaster13
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 26
Location : SoUtHSiDe CaLi El CeNtR0 x3 SSCx3 MLSx3

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP | Project Sun of a Deagle | made by biGSmoke   Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:09 pm


Shadow_Killer. wrote:
[Cali]Bluntmaster13 wrote:
Shadow_Killer. wrote:
[Cali]Bluntmaster13 wrote:
Goldd[LST] wrote:
SOD's Told me that they will hack me i have 2 days,but they cant do a fuck,and their destiny is To Whip Goldd's Ass
P.S:Venus remove ur fucking picture its fucking gay

there gonna hack all of our LST members server if we dont do sumthin
FUCK SOD

and goldd xDD its not gay Lol his hyna prtty fine if u never seen her



get da fuck out of here fuck Sucking on Dicks clan its full of shit just like you and the rest u dont have da fking rite to post here CLP=SOD is not allowed here go fuck urself

I Got to this server before you so Shut the fuck up and chill, "SOD is not allowed here" OMG Kid ur pathetic, Ur not an admin


LoL i was on this server since wen ity was FRAG and wen dey used to have da old forums and like i give a fuck if im an admin or not ur part of CLP = SOD and we dont want u here hacers dont have rite to post here get da fuck out of here and shut da fuck up thats al lwe ask
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[SOD]Shadow_Killer



Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 23
Location : My Home, America

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP | Project Sun of a Deagle | made by biGSmoke   Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:30 pm

[Cali]Bluntmaster13 wrote:

Shadow_Killer. wrote:
[Cali]Bluntmaster13 wrote:
Shadow_Killer. wrote:
[Cali]Bluntmaster13 wrote:
Goldd[LST] wrote:
SOD's Told me that they will hack me i have 2 days,but they cant do a fuck,and their destiny is To Whip Goldd's Ass
P.S:Venus remove ur fucking picture its fucking gay

there gonna hack all of our LST members server if we dont do sumthin
FUCK SOD

and goldd xDD its not gay Lol his hyna prtty fine if u never seen her



get da fuck out of here fuck Sucking on Dicks clan its full of shit just like you and the rest u dont have da fking rite to post here CLP=SOD is not allowed here go fuck urself

I Got to this server before you so Shut the fuck up and chill, "SOD is not allowed here" OMG Kid ur pathetic, Ur not an admin


LoL i was on this server since wen ity was FRAG and wen dey used to have da old forums and like i give a fuck if im an admin or not ur part of CLP = SOD and we dont want u here hacers dont have rite to post here get da fuck out of here and shut da fuck up thats al lwe ask

u dont put the rules
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[SOD]Warriors_Ajax

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2011-04-04

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP | Project Sun of a Deagle | made by biGSmoke   Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:28 am

Shit not me doing that ,someone is doing it to blame after

I'm far away so no one sees me

no longer summer, so that will make us realize that we do not exist

BB 4 ever XD

try not to disturb......SOD will no longer be
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zR4P
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-05-28
Age : 19
Location : sitting here

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP | Project Sun of a Deagle | made by biGSmoke   Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:06 am

if they follow their calling so you will end up licking my dick B)) hahahhaaa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[SOD]Shadow_Killer



Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 23
Location : My Home, America

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP | Project Sun of a Deagle | made by biGSmoke   Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:16 am

[KIA]WhaxeR wrote:
if they follow their calling so you will end up licking my dick B)) hahahhaaa
stfu and Good luck with ur clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gho$tFace

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-07-21
Age : 22
Location : GunHill,Coney Island,CROATIA

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP | Project Sun of a Deagle | made by biGSmoke   Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:33 am

Shadow_Killer. wrote:
[KIA]WhaxeR wrote:
if they follow their calling so you will end up licking my dick B)) hahahhaaa
stfu and Good luck with ur clan
killer who the fuck you think you are today i saw some SOD members and you were there i saw you on K4L server and when i got back it was hacked so dont fucking lie here and leave blunt alone he is right dont play some herro here and just stfu and yea P.S [SOD]-Sucks btw you are nab so shhh....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[SOD]Shadow_Killer



Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 23
Location : My Home, America

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP | Project Sun of a Deagle | made by biGSmoke   Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:23 am

[K4L]Johnny_Wil$on wrote:
Shadow_Killer. wrote:
[KIA]WhaxeR wrote:
if they follow their calling so you will end up licking my dick B)) hahahhaaa
stfu and Good luck with ur clan
killer who the fuck you think you are today i saw some SOD members and you were there i saw you on K4L server and when i got back it was hacked so dont fucking lie here and leave blunt alone he is right dont play some herro here and just stfu and yea P.S [SOD]-Sucks btw you are nab so shhh....


Last edited by Shadow_Killer. on Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SA:MP | Project Sun of a Deagle | made by biGSmoke   

Back to top Go down
 
SA:MP | Project Sun of a Deagle | made by biGSmoke
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Team Project Revolution Official Thread!
» Fan made Chaos Dwarf army book
» Project Reality Mod BF2
» Project: Cosplay 2.0
» If they made a Gears of War movie....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forums :: Media Showroom-
Jump to: