HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» And another year has passed!
by Speed Fri May 12, 2017 7:42 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
by Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
by El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
by Underground Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

» GTA V: The Trailer
by DarkDeath Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:25 am

» LST Los Santos Territory [0.3e] [Hosted Tab]
by [DOKt]Steven Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:13 am


Share | 
 

 [K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[K4L]Fox



Posts : 324
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 19
Location : East London, United Kingdom

PostSubject: [K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN   Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:24 am



Made the video cause I was bored lol

Special Thanks To:
[K4L]Wane_GuNNer
[K4L]$outh_3ROATIA
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://killer4lifeclan.forumotion.com/
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 171
Join date : 2011-01-26

PostSubject: Re: [K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN   Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:46 am

K4L Ea$t London....... Dark...... Mysterious..... A shadow in the night.....
Godmode....... On..... lol!

Cool vid Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[K4L]Fox



Posts : 324
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 19
Location : East London, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN   Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:57 am

[FAT]Klabauter[LST] wrote:
K4L Ea$t London....... Dark...... Mysterious..... A shadow in the night.....
Godmode....... On..... lol!

Cool vid Smile

Loool bwahahahahhaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://killer4lifeclan.forumotion.com/
Underground
LST Memorial


Posts : 259
Join date : 2011-04-07
Age : 22
Location : BRASIL

PostSubject: Re: [K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN   Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:27 am

[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
[FAT]Klabauter[LST] wrote:
K4L Ea$t London....... Dark...... Mysterious..... A shadow in the night.....
Godmode....... On..... lol!

Cool vid Smile

Loool bwahahahahhaha



Hahaha cool video.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.eksampclan.forumeiros.com
lance



Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-01-29

PostSubject: Re: [K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN   Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:50 am

lol nice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 572
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 21

PostSubject: You cant defeat the   Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:55 am

You cant defeat the most old legend Soldier in the whole world ese!

COMMANDERUncorruptible, iiiiinsuuuuuuuperableeee
i have a song Cool
AND im indestructible! Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
[K4L]Fox



Posts : 324
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 19
Location : East London, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN   Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:38 am

Commander wrote:
You cant defeat the most old legend Soldier in the whole world ese!

COMMANDERUncorruptible, iiiiinsuuuuuuuperableeee
i have a song Cool
AND im indestructible! Mad

You Mad I Can Pwn You In 2 Sec!



And how can you defeat me if you can't catch me!



How dare you mess with this!



I am like a shadow which can be seen but founded unseen
Your just a lousy solider that shoots and can be founded easily and gets killed easily too

ASSASSIN VS. SOILDER
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN vs. [IAOS]Kenneth
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://killer4lifeclan.forumotion.com/
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 572
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 21

PostSubject: Lolo   Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:07 pm

[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
Commander wrote:
You cant defeat the most old legend Soldier in the whole world ese!

COMMANDERUncorruptible, iiiiinsuuuuuuuperableeee
i have a song Cool
AND im indestructible! Mad

You Mad I Can Pwn You In 2 Sec!



And how can you defeat me if you can't catch me!



How dare you mess with this!



I am like a shadow which can be seen but founded unseen
Your just a lousy solider that shoots and can be founded easily and gets killed easily too

ASSASSIN VS. SOILDER
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN vs. [IAOS]Kenneth
Lolo you cant get a legendary old soldier Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
[K4L]Fox



Posts : 324
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 19
Location : East London, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN   Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:23 pm

Commander wrote:
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
Commander wrote:
You cant defeat the most old legend Soldier in the whole world ese!

COMMANDERUncorruptible, iiiiinsuuuuuuuperableeee
i have a song Cool
AND im indestructible! Mad

You Mad I Can Pwn You In 2 Sec!



And how can you defeat me if you can't catch me!



How dare you mess with this!



I am like a shadow which can be seen but founded unseen
Your just a lousy solider that shoots and can be founded easily and gets killed easily too

ASSASSIN VS. SOILDER
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN vs. [IAOS]Kenneth
Lolo you cant get a legendary old soldier Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Lolo you cant get a legendary old assassin Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://killer4lifeclan.forumotion.com/
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 572
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 21

PostSubject: Lolo you cant defeat   Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:34 pm

[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
Commander wrote:
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
Commander wrote:
You cant defeat the most old legend Soldier in the whole world ese!

COMMANDERUncorruptible, iiiiinsuuuuuuuperableeee
i have a song Cool
AND im indestructible! Mad

You Mad I Can Pwn You In 2 Sec!



And how can you defeat me if you can't catch me!



How dare you mess with this!



I am like a shadow which can be seen but founded unseen
Your just a lousy solider that shoots and can be founded easily and gets killed easily too

ASSASSIN VS. SOILDER
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN vs. [IAOS]Kenneth
Lolo you cant get a legendary old soldier Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Lolo you cant get a legendary old assassin Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Lolo you cant defeat a 4 years on duty legendary Commander with his soon gf called Ninian Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
[K4L]Fox



Posts : 324
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 19
Location : East London, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN   Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:54 am

Commander wrote:
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
Commander wrote:
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
Commander wrote:
You cant defeat the most old legend Soldier in the whole world ese!

COMMANDERUncorruptible, iiiiinsuuuuuuuperableeee
i have a song Cool
AND im indestructible! Mad

You Mad I Can Pwn You In 2 Sec!



And how can you defeat me if you can't catch me!



How dare you mess with this!



I am like a shadow which can be seen but founded unseen
Your just a lousy solider that shoots and can be founded easily and gets killed easily too

ASSASSIN VS. SOILDER
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN vs. [IAOS]Kenneth
Lolo you cant get a legendary old soldier Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Lolo you cant get a legendary old assassin Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Lolo you cant defeat a 4 years on duty legendary Commander with his soon gf called Ninian Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


4 Years on duty -.-
A assassins never takes a break! He works until he dies! Then a new assassins comes and continues the generation! Very Happy

Assassin = Hero!
Soilder = Guard that gets assassinated!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://killer4lifeclan.forumotion.com/
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 708
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 22
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: [K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN   Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:23 am

Someone needs some lives..

*Cough* Kenneth and Zak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zR4P
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-05-28
Age : 19
Location : sitting here

PostSubject: Re: [K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN   Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:25 am

[Cali]Dro wrote:
Someone needs some lives..

*Cough* Kenneth and Zak
LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[K4L]Fox



Posts : 324
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 19
Location : East London, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN   Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:48 am

[Cali]Dro wrote:
Someone needs some lives..

*Cough* Kenneth and Zak

Someone needs a haircut...

*Cough* Tavis...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://killer4lifeclan.forumotion.com/
Venus
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2011-02-25
Age : 105
Location : West Coast

PostSubject: Re: [K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN   Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:28 am

[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:
Someone needs some lives..

*Cough* Kenneth and Zak

Someone needs a haircut...

*Cough* Tavis...
LMFAO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venus
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2011-02-25
Age : 105
Location : West Coast

PostSubject: Re: [K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN   Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:29 am

[Cali]Dro wrote:
Someone needs some lives..

*Cough* Kenneth and Zak
Fo sho cuh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 708
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 22
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: [K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN   Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:46 am

idfk wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:
Someone needs some lives..

*Cough* Kenneth and Zak
Fo sho cuh.
Damn skippy Arrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN   

Back to top Go down
 
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forums :: Media Showroom-
Jump to: