Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
GTA V: The Trailer Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
GTA V: The Trailer Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
GTA V: The Trailer Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
GTA V: The Trailer Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
GTA V: The Trailer Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
GTA V: The Trailer Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

GTA V: The Trailer

Go down 
+8
[DW]M4N1
[Cali]Bluntmaster13
$outh_3ROATIA[LST]
Goldd[LST]
[FAT]Commander
[IFG]Ado
Speed
[Cali]Dro
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

GTA V: The Trailer Empty
PostSubject: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:20 am

Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:37 am

Rockstar is like; why not put the risc on something that already had success like san andreas... so skip taking riscs like GTA IV.

I have the feeling it will cost 1 year until PC release, so lets say somewhere in 2013? and other versions i gues somewhere middle of 2012... but then who is the next kyeman that will setup a team to create a multiplayer version of it...

PC Multiplayer of this game will have alot more worldwide attention then SAMP ever had.

Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:22 am

Yeah, I agree.

Rumors say CJ, and Tommy Vercetti(as a 50 year old man) will be in this game.

And, if you watched the trailer, the guy driving the red car, getting chased by the cops, was CJ.

But the main character is not CJ, it's a Hispanic male. I will provide you more information.

Info from a Rockstar Employee:
Thanks to an anonymous tipster we’ve got our hands on what could prove to be detailed information on Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA 5, GTA V). Whether it is true or not we’ll have to wait and see, so take this as a rumor, but so far the information provided doesn’t seem to be all that far out there.

According to the person behind this information they have an NDA with Rockstar which they have obviously decided to violate. Again this is rumor although could prove to be true in the future. Some of these bullet points might be considered to be spoilers. The quote below is SIC.

The protagonist is Hispanic and his name is Adrian
It takes place in San Andreas in the year 2012. The Mayan end of the world thing is parodied a lot because of this.
You start out in Los Santos and are in your rivals turf. Varrios Los Aztecas after getting beat up and robbed
The game revolves around money in a big deal. I’d reveal the big idea but I don’t want to ruin it.
Multiplayer is in again. There are a couple of new game modes, co-op story and 32 player game modes for consoles and 64 player for PC, PC also includes dedicated servers
Pc comes out on launch and is being ported by Leeds. From what they’ve shown us it is optimized much better than GTA 4
San Andreas includes all the same cities from GTA SA and this time they have all become a bit bigger as well as much more detailed.
Gang turk wars are back. This time not only the general gang are in charge but different sets such as 57th Ballas or the Eastside Azteca. The have their own graffiti. You can tag up stuff with custom sprays too.
In the end your protag dies once again just like in RDR. Afterwards you play as his brother who inherits the money.
“The Money” I refer to comes from a massive drug trade that shits to San Andreas. It is fought over a lot throughout the story and it comes with lots of money. It has ties to your family so it becomes a bigger deal.
The timeline continues off of GTA 4. It is reference a lot. I’m not really sure whether Niko dies but he’s mentioned at least twice.
Car modding is back so is lowriding of course.
There are 9 radio stations. It features a range of music. Some of the rap is new, some is old. There’s a better selection than GTA4 though IMO.
Military has returned in the 5 star wanted level except they are referred to as the National Guard.
Cover system is upgraded and players more smoothly
The moral decisions you saw in GTA 4 have more effect on the story now. There are a total of 4 unique endings 2 bad, 2 good. Whether protag dies in all of them you’ll just have to figure out since the endings are actually pretty cool.
More girlfriends
Parachutes
Fun cheats are back!
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Ado
LST Memorial
[IFG]Ado

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:47 am

Nice info Dro Wink Trailer is just awesome ***k i can't wait Very Happy

I have only one question.. system requirements for this game?
Back to top Go down
http://ifg.ze-forum.com
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: Guess   GTA V: The Trailer EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:08 am

Guess this is the starting of a new story
Back to top Go down
http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:48 am

[IFG]Ado wrote:
Nice info Dro Wink Trailer is just awesome ***k i can't wait Very Happy

I have only one question.. system requirements for this game?
Dunno, they haven't released that info yet. But I'm sure if you can run GTA IV, you can run GTA V.
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:04 pm

Quote :
Multiplayer is in again. There are a couple of new game modes, co-op story and 32 player game modes for consoles and 64 player for PC, PC also includes dedicated servers
Pc comes out on launch and is being ported by Leeds.
if they will release PC version at the official release date of all versions, that will be awesome, and with dedicated servers i gues they mean just people like us can set up their own server like in samp? i think that but idk... anyway i hope this is truth.

Roleplay server on this game, would be the end of all other games (for me at least)... i don't like deathmatch games, but peacefull RP servers, love it.

Back to top Go down
Goldd[LST]
LST Memorial
Goldd[LST]

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:55 pm

I just want views and likes
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:20 am

Speed wrote:
Quote :
Pc comes out on launch and is being ported by Leeds.
if they will release PC version at the official release date of all versions, that will be awesome, and with dedicated servers i gues they mean just people like us can set up their own server like in samp? i think that but idk... anyway i hope this is truth.

Roleplay server on this game, would be the end of all other games (for me at least)... i don't like deathmatch games, but peacefull RP servers, love it.

MY LAWD. RP server on this game would be BAWS

Btw, on Gold' s video above, look at 0:40 , that is Tommy Vercetti, he is now 61.
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:29 am

damn he is fat, they could also make him very skinny but no no no never make an old man look skinny because thats not realistic... it is realistic damn it!!! i want a skinny tommy vercetti!!! currently i'm skinny as funk so i want to choose skinny skins and once i'm fat then i choose fat skins again like i had in server... thats how i roll.
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:14 am

Speed wrote:
damn he is fat, they could also make him very skinny but no no no never make an old man look skinny because thats not realistic... it is realistic damn it!!! i want a skinny tommy vercetti!!! currently i'm skinny as funk so i want to choose skinny skins and once i'm fat then i choose fat skins again like i had in server... thats how i roll.
Hahaha. You remember I had the og loc skin in LST ? I'm 20 pounds under weight, for my height. I'm 6 feet, but I weigh 120 pounds. (High metabolism is a bitch)
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:03 pm

me does remember that and 6 feet is like 182.00 cm? thats long, and you still can grow, i hope you will find a skin in the new GTA version that will fits you, i really hope.
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: Looks   GTA V: The Trailer EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 1:19 am

Looks like GTA V its gonna be on Hawaii, there are possibilities that the game would have different cities, (in GTA San andreas you can land to Liberty city in a mission) so the game could have more than 1 map
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 2:45 am

Speed wrote:
me does remember that and 6 feet is like 182.00 cm? thats long, and you still can grow, i hope you will find a skin in the new GTA version that will fits you, i really hope.
looololol
Commander wrote:
Looks like GTA V its gonna be on Hawaii, there are possibilities that the game would have different cities, (in GTA San andreas you can land to Liberty city in a mission) so the game could have more than 1 map
No. It's only one map, and it's LS, it doesn't include the whole SA. It's just going to be LS, but way more detailed and bigger.
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 3:31 am

[Cali]Dro wrote:
Speed wrote:
looololol
Commander wrote:
No. It's only one map, and it's LS, it doesn't include the whole SA. It's just going to be LS, but way more detailed and bigger.
Does anyone knows wich year is on GTA V?
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:10 am

Commander wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:
Speed wrote:
looololol
Commander wrote:
It's based on 2012.
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: Lets   GTA V: The Trailer EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 2:07 pm

[Cali]Dro wrote:
Commander wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:
Speed wrote:
looololol
Commander wrote:
It's based on 2012.
Lets see, gta san andreas year was like 80s, Los santos would be like real los angeles
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:38 pm

Commander wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:
Commander wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:
Speed wrote:
looololol
Commander wrote:
It's based on 2012.
Lets see, gta san andreas year was like 80s, Los santos would be like real los angeles
San Andreas was the 90s. Vice City was the 80s.
Back to top Go down
$outh_3ROATIA[LST]
LST Memorial
$outh_3ROATIA[LST]

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:20 am

The man in the red car driving from the cars looks like Will Smith xDD
Can't wait for this game Very Happy I just hope that someone makes like samp but for gta V Very Happy
Finally a Hispanic dude for a main character! Very Happy
Btw How old are you Dro?
I'm 12 and 5'7 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Bluntmaster13
LST Memorial
[Cali]Bluntmaster13

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:27 am

Serio G but fuk dis got me sad :/ it reminded me of san andreas i love dat dam game <3 ♥♥♥♥♥♥ cuz itskinda based like my life xD but fuuk there better be grove street and CJ in dis game -_- and i beter play wit CJ too or else ima kill rockstar and rape his daughter
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:13 am

$outh_3ROATIA[LST] wrote:
The man in the red car driving from the cars looks like Will Smith xDD
Can't wait for this game Very Happy I just hope that someone makes like samp but for gta V Very Happy
Finally a Hispanic dude for a main character! Very Happy
Btw How old are you Dro?
I'm 12 and 5'7 Very Happy
Lol, why did you say your age and height ?

I'm 15, and 6 ft
Back to top Go down
$outh_3ROATIA[LST]
LST Memorial
$outh_3ROATIA[LST]

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 9:44 am

Lol no idea why I posted that. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
[DW]M4N1

[DW]M4N1

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:28 pm

guys do you think there's a possibiliti about cj and tommy dying in this GTA? i think that cuz 1 producer from GTA series said it's a new GTA age since GTA IV so they might die i hope not i also have a doubt i want to know is this guy gonna be azteca? or Vago? tell me plz i guess it's a Vago
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: Maybe   GTA V: The Trailer EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:47 pm

[DW]M4N1 wrote:
guys do you think there's a possibiliti about cj and tommy dying in this GTA? i think that cuz 1 producer from GTA series said it's a new GTA age since GTA IV so they might die i hope not i also have a doubt i want to know is this guy gonna be azteca? or Vago? tell me plz i guess it's a Vago
Maybe the protagonist its the son of CJ
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:55 pm

The protagonist is Hispanic, CJ is black, therefore it's not the son of CJ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

GTA V: The Trailer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next