by [DOKt]Steven Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:13 am

Share | 

And another year has passed!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cypress

PostSubject: And another year has passed!   Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:00 am

It's been long time. In a couple of weeks 2016 is going to come. I want to wish all of you a happy new year. I don't know if people are still checking this forum out but if someone does feel free to leave a reply. I hope everyone is fine and wish everyone once again all of the best.

Nice to see you,
Cypress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:08 pm

cheers yeeeeeeeeessss, my spirit will always walk in the hallway of these forums and everytime keeps surprising me that its exist lol! cheers and YEAH YEAH FOR 2016  cheers, and its so nice seeing another happy new year message on forums cheers man what a time we all had, who knows where everyone is and how their life is, all I know is life is still exciting, I also wish you and everyone else a happy new year full of love and good health YEAH YEAH cheers man i won't even stay up for the new years moment lol i'm lucky if i can catch my sport in afternoon, man I discovered a Classical Western music radio (http://www.radio4.nl/) and it's so amazing and gives me so many inspirations its incredible, so i'm gonna put that on until i find myself in my dreams cheers HAPPY NEW YEAR AND ONE LOVE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[FRAG]KRIS

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:18 pm

Happy new year guys ! Im so glad I can still see Speed here. This place brings me back a lot of memories.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyline
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:53 am

Damnnnn son its really surprising to see some of ya guys still posting up here , i thought everyone was letting it slide but hell yeah we are still here.
Im not losing hope , maybe one day we can all meet somewhere and talk (well maybe not everyone xD) but yeah it brings a smile to my face seeing you guys posting and watching some of the old posts.
Anyway enough with the emotional bullshit yoooo , i wanna wish everyone happy new year its not that late we are still at January xD
2016!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S - Speed you better chill with that don and respect my authority , and i thought i would leave this video here so we can remember again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkDeath
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:56 am

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[DOKt]Steven
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:23 pm

Cool People still replying here cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skoz

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:58 am

Hi all, if u remmbered me i was annoying kid with nickname Gang_Kon,now i think im mature haha, i miss the old dayss Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[DOKt]Steven
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:00 am

thank you very much for this confession we couldn't make it out without your cooperation..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldd[LST]
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:57 am

Haha glad to see people are still here, i always come here from time to time and look at old times, it was one of my best moments. I started working around 7 months ago and dont have much time for games anymore, but everything is cool atm.

Current Goal is to get a girlfriend ;d
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyline
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:12 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   Sat May 28, 2016 9:09 am

So nice see you guys, I thought no one gonna see this topic beside me and cyp, but looking back all i see is love.

lol sky that first video you posted is 8 years old by now, when I just saw it I immediately thought its actually us who are in that video, somehow it's really part of us, its a videogame but it's 8 years ago of us, mostly what I got are screenshots but video feels different.

man my first post in this topic was so full of energy, but maaaaaaaaaaan 2016 had been a tough year, and we only on May so far, i'm already like give me a break lol, actually it feels like the earth is rotating so fast these days and you have to give your best to keep it up unless you fall off, I believe life looks out for us and there is always a way out through concentration and will power, as long you love, that's the only thing life asks back from us, show love, just ask whats the opinion of your heart and it will lead you to right direction, and don't forget to breathe, just breathe, breathe brings us closer to nature than anything else, some time ago I discovered if I want to stand up early all I need is to stop looking at monitor/TV for 20 minutes before going to bed, and in the morning as soon as possible start with breathing while laying in bed, now i can stand up early without any problem, I breathe through mouth cuz its more effective for me and I get alot more oxygen inside, just like a fish breathes in, than after a few minutes i'm full of energy laying in bed, I feel the energy going in my arms and legs just like that cartoon Popeye eating spinach and receives power, it feels just like that lol, amazing what concentration on breathe can do.

man I also found a friend to ask for any advice, it's the toilet... everytime I go in the toilet i receive answers to my questions and also alot of inspirations, toilet is your friend, in my case my best friend, I just stop and say what's the opinion of the toilet on this subject, then I go in the toilet and a few min later I come out with the answer, at home its like the only place human is connected to the nature.

so so It feels so home again when i'm here, even this website has its own evolution, now this is more like retirement home lol! just an old man here endless talking lol

I discovered a podcast "podcast SleepyCabin / Sleepycast" its so amazing, some animators together talking, I close my day with it, so much laugh, if you love podcasts you will enjoy it Wink
http://sleepycabin.com/media/sleepycast/

love you all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyline
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:46 am

Yuh mayne we are still here , checking the forums from time to time. WE ARE ALIVE!
I tried to find more videos related to FRAG on youtube but i only found these.. i remember that video you made at market station , this one i tried to find really bad haha.

It is true time flys rly fast you dont feel it , espcially when you work , it keeps my mind busy through hard times i dont think of other things but work and i love it.
I also sleep early at night waking up early for work in the morning , its tough at the start but in the end you get used to it.
"Work hard play hard" attitude!

Overall we're half way to 2017  cheers there's still much to do this year Razz
we still keep it fo fo sho sho everyday , i'll take your advices speed , im sure it helps in some way and gives some kind of different energy.
Happy to see you are still here wid us maayyneee , ofc im still waiting to see more messages coming up.

Btw if you guys have snapchat it would be a great idea to communicate , so write your names down here if you are using this app.

this song reminds me some good days , yeah yeah music is life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:11 am

I totally forgot that song lighters, I just added it in my playlist, damn it bring back memories... man you speak about work I remember it was somewhere end 2010, the next day it was your first day at the army, we were chatting about it, and now it's like 5 years later, i'm only glad you past that time, you've done done it fo fo sho sho.

And yeah we're half way to 2017, 2016 is strong year, it really asks us to give everything we got, I mean I already got this multiple sclerosis disease and this year I got the luck to get Shingles on my stomach, good thing it was only one circle spot, but it takes all the taste away, you can't taste any food, thank god I didn't had pain and it's almost over now, but I also take cold shower (learn from Wim Hof) and man cold shower does great things for my health, I start with warm water and almost at the end make it a bit colder and then finish it with cold shower, can't live without it anymore it makes me feel born again, but it's just weird I see this year many people got some kind of illness, some a lot worst than mine, it's like right now no one on has it easy, I don't even need to ask people how they doing and I already know they are in some battle, but then again that connects all of us together, so in pain we can recognize each other and can share love and peace, it's not for nothing they say pain is love, I just found out why they say it.

This website and frag forum are also the only thing left connecting us cheers cheers cheers , but about Snapchat I don't got any social apps, I barely use my smartphone, but also I don't have internet on it so there is not much left there to do... the only social place i'm at is at Reddit and Youtube, but we still connected through here and frag forum and there is still a chatbox at frontpage, we can chit chat over there lol! but I know apps are really useful, we all live anytime of the the day.

Lets finish it with some NORE happy song, this is my 2016 anthem, stay strong cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:17 am

I think this is the video you mean at the market station.

This one was deleted, i just uploaded again, for the memories.

Aaaand also the sad movie (blured ending text cuz didnt liked it)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyline
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:00 am

I'm glad im past that time too , it felt like a total waste of my time.. i mean like i was happy to give my part for my country but in my opinion it was way too much.\
BTW yeah the one with the sad song was the one i was looking for.

I hope everything is well with you man.. i can imagine you still going through tough stuff with this sclerosis disease.. i remember you told me about it and the time we havent spoke i wondered if everything is okay.

Would be funny to use snapchat you know i could share a lot of pictures from my area , show you around my place , my car , my workplace and some jewish money mayne.
So you can see how it goes around here in israel , people usually think israel is just a desert.
We are busy most of the time i understand , but we still carry the phones with us (we are addicted to smartphones xD)
ofc we still keep it FRAG powah everywhere and we never forget , i'll be here always and check on forums when i can.. hopefully others will too.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:23 am

I'm doing good with sclerosis, still at yoga and bounce around like there is no tomorrow, and also listen alot to Comedy Radio (977music.com), but I listen to it through Winamp player, install winamp player for free and you can download the Radio Stream from here, by clicking on Comedy:
http://www.977music.com/index.php?p=custom_page&page_name=SHOUTcast

and then you start the player and its non stop Standup Comedy all day long, those laughs boost my immune system so much, so healthy, I know sometimes how I advertise stuff seems like I try to earn money from it XD but its just alot of passion Very Happy

I checked snapchat on google store and had the message (your device is not compatible with this application), I saw on youtube a solution for this with some apk file, but I just don't trust unknown apk's, maybe in future i find a better solution.

You now chill like that don

FRAG POWAAAAAAAH cheers

NORE again cheers

and again cheers cheers

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyline
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:19 am

I usually dont listen to radios xD , i just go to ownage pranks thats the place for some good laughs with the indian dude and the asian guy BUK LAU , dunno why but buk lau reminds you in some way hahaha.
and maayyneeee no rush with the snapchat take ur time , when you get a new device or find amother solution just let me know i will add you.

Let me bring up 1 video for ya  Laughing

aight another oneeeeeee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:26 am

lol never heard of Ownage Pranks before, but i do remember 'buk lau' that's long time term just like 'Hamud'  lol! , i don't usually like pranks (except from Tom Green) but this one from Ownage Pranks has made animation out of it Shocked and thats actually pretty amazing.

Hamud  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyline
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:05 am

haha i totally forgot about this hamud video , been so long since i last saw it xD
mayyneee you betta chill wid dat don.. remember this song?  lol!

i sent this to you so many times when i was 13 ,it was my favorite back then i was so crazy.

Look at 50 cent now , its like he didnt change at all  Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:00 am

I remember that song, and yeah some seems like don't age, i'm now more like back to Nore (noreaga), recently he started his own podcast (Drink Champs) and its crazy, i love it, actually he just had 50 cent as a guest and he dropped the whole video from that podcast.

Now you betta chill like that don, and i'm also glad you still call me a don, because I don't want to be son again XD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyline
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:51 pm

You betta' chill like dat sonnnn , im the don around here mayne
we need to get back to be priests and get donations for our church , we need the money to get the church built mayneeeeee.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:01 am

Don't do this to man, don't do this to me now, don't make me a son of a don again
and damn those donations, everyone was so friendly to us for that roleplay, they were like please take our money and continue with this role, good times, we should have win an oscar for that XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyline
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:13 am

The son became a don eventually , man i tell you the donations must go on we aint done building the church yet.
you lil piece of crap that i picked up from the ground and looked right into it and saw you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:45 am

you lil piece of crap that i picked up from the ground and looked right into it and saw you. wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOL you still remember that line lol!  I forgot about it, man i just lost myself to laugh when reading this XD
and about donations and the church, I think at this point we are too much in debt and no donation can save us xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyline
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:11 am

Only a real don can remember this , which means im the don around here so you better chill with that son.
and how can we be in debt when we got the jewish money flowing in , we are making it rain mayne. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   

Back to top Go down

And another year has passed!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next