Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
[Unbanned] Ban Complain Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
[Unbanned] Ban Complain Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
[Unbanned] Ban Complain Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
[Unbanned] Ban Complain Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
[Unbanned] Ban Complain Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
[Unbanned] Ban Complain Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

[Unbanned] Ban Complain

Go down 
+3
[IFG]Orko
[IFG]Ado
Sutko
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sutko

Sutko

[Unbanned] Ban Complain Empty
PostSubject: [Unbanned] Ban Complain   [Unbanned] Ban Complain EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:16 am

- What is your nickname in server?
Parip

- What is your IP address?

- What is the name of admin that banned you?
[K4L]ARAB

- Reason for your ban?
Weapon Hack

I was on server with [IFG]Ado and he gave me ammo for sawn-off and rest weapons.He can confirm this...
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Ado
LST Memorial
[IFG]Ado

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] Ban Complain   [Unbanned] Ban Complain EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:20 am

Yes I gave him Desert and Sanw-off ammo, he was with me all the time.

Arab, I was there too man..lol Why didn't you ask me before u bann my brother?
This is the second time you bann Parip! But this time you knew that he is my brother.

[Unbanned] Ban Complain 2af9x6h
Back to top Go down
http://ifg.ze-forum.com
[IFG]Orko
LST Memorial
[IFG]Orko

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] Ban Complain   [Unbanned] Ban Complain EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:21 am

Soo many false bans from u dude.On top of that u know that this dude is Ado's Bro,so it means that he's clean
No offence
I still respect u :],just watch out next time

Orko king
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] Ban Complain   [Unbanned] Ban Complain EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:01 am

Ado so you didn't read level 3 rules?

unbanned
Back to top Go down
CrimE_
LST Memorial
CrimE_

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] Ban Complain   [Unbanned] Ban Complain EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:17 am

Ok i asked him where he got those weaps from, He didn't say a word and i decided to ban him. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Ado
LST Memorial
[IFG]Ado

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] Ban Complain   [Unbanned] Ban Complain EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:05 am

Speed wrote:

unbanned

Yes Speed, I read the rules. (I made the mistake of giving a weapon to another player) it wont happen again, sorry!

Quote :
Ok i asked him where he got those weaps from, He didn't say a word and i decided to ban him. Sorry.

Really interesting... i mean, are u sure? I was there man!
Evil or Very Mad

not cool, not cool at all..
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] Ban Complain   [Unbanned] Ban Complain EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:11 am

[IFG]Ado wrote:
Speed wrote:

unbanned

Yes Speed, I read the rules. (I made the mistake of giving a weapon to another player) it wont happen again, sorry!

Quote :

Really interesting... i mean, are u sure? I was there man!
Evil or Very Mad

not cool, not cool at all..
Ado chill, Arab was just doing his job, when your bro was asked, all he had to say was Ado gave me them, then maybe Arab would have asked you. Cut him some slack he was doing what he was supposed to do, protecting the server. If your bro didn't answer, then what is Arab supposed to expect? I'm just stating my opinion, not taking sides.
Hope this doesn't offend anyone Smile good luck with any hardships guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Hrvoje
LST Memorial
Hrvoje

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] Ban Complain   [Unbanned] Ban Complain EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:59 am

Man, Ado is here much longer than most of you, so please you don't have any rights to telling him what to do. And what if he made one mistake, everyone doing mistakes. If I would start to count mistakes from all of you, including me, it would be really long list, because I was doing mistakes too. When I was start to play on this server, actually it was called "FRAG: Los Santos Teritorry" (August, 2010) I was almost get banned by him, because of hacked money (it wasn't my money), I received a really lot of, something about 10M, and he was preparing to ban me, but first he had a talk with me, so as you can see, since I know for this server, he was, he is and I'm sure he will doing his job very well.

So I repeat, first look on yourselves (yeah plural), then if you don't have any mistake, come here and comment !!
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] Ban Complain   [Unbanned] Ban Complain EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:08 am

Hrvoje_Selak wrote:
Man, Ado is here much longer than most of you, so please you don't have any rights to telling him what to do. And what if he made one mistake, everyone doing mistakes. If I would start to count mistakes from all of you, including me, it would be really long list, because I was doing mistakes too. When I was start to play on this server, actually it was called "FRAG: Los Santos Teritorry" (August, 2010) I was almost get banned by him, because of hacked money (it wasn't my money), I received a really lot of, something about 10M, and he was preparing to ban me, but first he had a talk with me, so as you can see, since I know for this server, he was, he is and I'm sure he will doing his job very well.

So I repeat, first look on yourselves (yeah plural), then if you don't have any mistake, come here and comment !!
Lol Hrvoje, no one told him what to do, or anything, no one said anything about his mistake(only Speed), this is very irrelevant.
All was basically informing him of Arab's point of view, no one said anything about his mistake(only Speed), and no one told him what to do.
Good luck all Smile
No offense to anyone Smile
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Ado
LST Memorial
[IFG]Ado

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] Ban Complain   [Unbanned] Ban Complain EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:32 am

Case closed! Life goes on Wink

and Hrvoje nice words from you! thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] Ban Complain   [Unbanned] Ban Complain Empty

Back to top Go down

[Unbanned] Ban Complain
Page 1 of 1