Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
Need help Drive by script Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
Need help Drive by script Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
Need help Drive by script Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
Need help Drive by script Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
Need help Drive by script Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
Need help Drive by script Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

Need help Drive by script

Go down 
+4
cod65soap
[K4L]Chrome_Pistola[LST]
Venus
lance
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lance

Need help Drive by script Empty
PostSubject: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:53 am

Trying really hard to make drive by script for server. Anyone with any suggestions plz post them here and ill take a look. Help me out here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Venus
LST Memorial
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:18 am

Lance!
Jesus man are you ok? What happened to you, I havn't seen you since ... well for a long ass time, are you still active in the server, Im guessing you are but I never see you, did you change your name?
Anyways what happened with the script that you only had 1 bullet when you got into a vehicle ? That script was a bitch(badass). Anyways I hope to see you on the server Lance, take care and bye.

Edit: Idk anything about making scripts and all that shinanigans man, lol sorry, I wish I can help you but im not that techy.
Back to top Go down
lance

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:02 am

lol my computer broke down bro but now am back and active XD
Back to top Go down
Venus
LST Memorial
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:34 pm

lance wrote:
lol my computer broke down bro but now am back and active XD
Yay! Smile
Back to top Go down
[K4L]Chrome_Pistola[LST]
LST Memorial
[K4L]Chrome_Pistola[LST]

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:53 pm

lance wrote:
Trying really hard to make drive by script for server. Anyone with any suggestions plz post them here and ill take a look. Help me out here Very Happy

hey man, good to see you're back, I don't want to disappoint you, and its really cool that you wanna solve the drive by noobs problam but as far as I know, the server's script won't change as long as Speed is away from keyboard. no one will change it while Speed isn't here. its a good idea to insert drive by script to the server but I think Speed already tried it and he had a lot of problams with it, may be you should talk to DD or Klab before you waste any more of your precious time.
Back to top Go down
cod65soap

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:09 pm

Look on samp and go to FS... there's loads of filterscripts for admins and money hacks and DB things.

agent soap
Back to top Go down
[K4L]Chrome_Pistola[LST]
LST Memorial
[K4L]Chrome_Pistola[LST]

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:29 pm

Lazer you are so obvious... what about "End of the line"? what about leaving for good?!
Don't you know what banned means? don't you know what unwanted means?
You're a sad case man, the saddest thing is that you're doing this type of shit since day one. I looked at your admin app and.. lol... you signed in with a diferent name (Ruben1610) and commented about yourself hahahaha!!!
You wrote about yourself that you're supporting yourself and that you are a good player.... so sad... here it is:

https://lstserver.actieforum.com/t39-accepted-my-admin-appeal

So please.... please... just go away.... you are BANNED here!!!!
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:29 am

This Is Sam Chrome hes a friend of mine...
Back to top Go down
http://theundeadfamily.webs.com/
cod65soap

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:36 am

my name is Sam and iam a mate of Link's we used to go school together! Cool
I was just looking at the posts on here and thought i could help out
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Orko
LST Memorial
[IFG]Orko

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:47 am

That "SAM" guy smells fishy ... i don't know but he reminds me of Lazer -.-
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:48 am

[IFG]Orko wrote:
That "SAM" guy smells fishy ... i don't know but he reminds me of Lazer -.-

Nah this is Sam -_-
Back to top Go down
cod65soap

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:50 am

lol! iam not a alien or something? LOL! who is this Lazer guy that people gab on about?
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:56 am

Lazer is a ass who is in envy of me.

Back to top Go down
cod65soap

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:57 am

whoa! anyway i gotta run its like 8 over here or something i gotta go and play baseball for my home team, cya round Dhruten
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:00 am

ok kl -_-
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:19 am

cod65soap wrote:
my name is Sam and iam a mate of Link's we used to go school together! Cool
I was just looking at the posts on here and thought i could help out
Wait so you tellin me this isn't Lazer?
Because this is exactly how Lazerr talks...
Back to top Go down
cod65soap

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:46 am

what are you talking about? i was just asking who he is. I gotta go now, 5 min till the game starts now see ya round later
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Orko
LST Memorial
[IFG]Orko

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:54 am

btw we got waaay offtopic but we know thats u , and I don't know what are you trying to achieve
Back to top Go down
[K4L]Chrome_Pistola[LST]
LST Memorial
[K4L]Chrome_Pistola[LST]

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:00 am

I'm sorry for the off topic Lance.... No

But thats what he does, always the same thing, get us off topic...

I actualy wrote a post for Lance to read and now with all that shit he won't see it cause its in the previous page.

Damn you Lazer.... damn you...
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:54 am

Lazer you really had to go this far, I just send a mail to your internet provider and report all your IP addresses and see if they can do something about this.

Back to top Go down
cod65soap

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:05 am

I honestly don't know what you're talking about, I leave for a baseball match come back and some of you are calling me lazer? Link told me about him, I can assure you that I am not a person who makes 7different account just to come back and be admin! Link says that he envy's him, maybe his jealous, maybe his a twisted little bugger but out here in america it's against the law to do some crazy thing's that his done. Link (dhruten) is my mate we used to primary school together and I didn't mean to go off topic if that's what it's called.
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:12 am

cod65soap wrote:
I honestly don't know what you're talking about, I leave for a baseball match come back and some of you are calling me lazer? Link told me about him, I can assure you that I am not a person who makes 7different account just to come back and be admin! Link says that he envy's him, maybe his jealous, maybe his a twisted little bugger but out here in america it's against the law to do some crazy thing's that his done. Link (dhruten) is my mate we used to primary school together and I didn't mean to go off topic if that's what it's called.
Wow this is getting off-topic, sorry Lance, but Lazer I can ALWAYS tell how you write, you are not from America, because your english isn't that good...just stop dude, wtf is wrong with you.
Back to top Go down
cod65soap

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:16 am

I don't know your name but really i know i am not from america I moved to america because my mum couldn't afford funds for it any more, so my sister had to help us. I would do anything to see Link again Sad
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:18 am

cod65soap wrote:
I don't know your name but really i know i am not from america I moved to america because my mum couldn't afford funds for it any more, so my sister had to help us. I would do anything to see Link again Sad
Yeah he's Lazer, he's making up the sad stories now.......Speed can you tell us the internet provider? I will send them mail too...sorry for my being off-topic.
Back to top Go down
cod65soap

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:18 am

Sad stories! ask link! I don't want to get off on anybodies bad side here, I only suggested a answer to this topic! ask Link I always like to help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help Drive by script   Need help Drive by script Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help Drive by script
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next