Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
[Unbanned]Tear Gas? Your kidding right? Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
[Unbanned]Tear Gas? Your kidding right? Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
[Unbanned]Tear Gas? Your kidding right? Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
[Unbanned]Tear Gas? Your kidding right? Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
[Unbanned]Tear Gas? Your kidding right? Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
[Unbanned]Tear Gas? Your kidding right? Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

[Unbanned]Tear Gas? Your kidding right?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[IFG]Pyraeus

[IFG]Pyraeus

Location : An'usa City, Crimson Isle, Kalimdor, Great Sea, Wicked Wench, Atlantis City, Isla de Muerta, Saphira, Isle of Cortez, Hurricane Island, Emerald Dream fighting as a Soulless.

[Unbanned]Tear Gas? Your kidding right? Empty
PostSubject: [Unbanned]Tear Gas? Your kidding right?   [Unbanned]Tear Gas? Your kidding right? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:34 am

- What is your nickname in server? - [IFG]Pyraeus
- What is your IP address? - 93.142.149.84
- What is the name of admin that banned you? - None, it was the server.
- Reason for your ban? - Tear Gas as the server says.

Mr. [FAT]Baba was on his way to go offline. When he did go offline, the server banned me for using Tear Gas on him. 1: Tear Gas is impossible to hurt the enemy and cannot kill him. It can only create smoke.
2nd: I never damn used it on him, but I do admit I used it once underwater in LS.
3rd: I demand that this Tear Gas is fixed properly a.k.a. that you don't get banned for not using it or using it and not killing anyone.
4th: I rest my case your honor.
Back to top Go down
http://ifg.ze-forum.com/index.php
Baba

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]Tear Gas? Your kidding right?   [Unbanned]Tear Gas? Your kidding right? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:46 am

[IFG]Pyraeus wrote:
- What is your nickname in server? - [IFG]Pyraeus
- What is your IP address? - 93.142.149.84
- What is the name of admin that banned you? - None, it was the server.
- Reason for your ban? - Tear Gas as the server says.

Mr. [FAT]Baba was on his way to go offline. When he did go offline, the server banned me for using Tear Gas on him. 1: Tear Gas is impossible to hurt the enemy and cannot kill him. It can only create smoke.
2nd: I never damn used it on him, but I do admit I used it once underwater in LS.
3rd: I demand that this Tear Gas is fixed properly a.k.a. that you don't get banned for not using it or using it and not killing anyone.
4th: I rest my case your honor.
wat happen man.. i cant understand
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Pyraeus

[IFG]Pyraeus

Location : An'usa City, Crimson Isle, Kalimdor, Great Sea, Wicked Wench, Atlantis City, Isla de Muerta, Saphira, Isle of Cortez, Hurricane Island, Emerald Dream fighting as a Soulless.

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]Tear Gas? Your kidding right?   [Unbanned]Tear Gas? Your kidding right? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:48 am

When you went offline Mr. Baba. The server in its way thought I killed you with Tear Gas, which is impossible, dumb and plus you went offline. So, how could of I have killed you? Good question.. unknown.
Back to top Go down
Baba

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]Tear Gas? Your kidding right?   [Unbanned]Tear Gas? Your kidding right? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:49 am

[IFG]Pyraeus wrote:
When you went offline Mr. Baba. The server in its way thought I killed you with Tear Gas, which is impossible, dumb and plus you went offline. So, how could of I have killed you? Good question.. unknown.

i do know man i went out man
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]
LST Memorial
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]Tear Gas? Your kidding right?   [Unbanned]Tear Gas? Your kidding right? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:50 am

That's strange. Unbanned.
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Pyraeus

[IFG]Pyraeus

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]Tear Gas? Your kidding right?   [Unbanned]Tear Gas? Your kidding right? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:00 am

Klabauter_Mann wrote:
That's strange. Unbanned.
I always liked you. Fast, no questions, good man. Good man..
Back to top Go down
¨

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]Tear Gas? Your kidding right?   [Unbanned]Tear Gas? Your kidding right? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:28 am

Tear Gas rolf, its in lst?
Back to top Go down
zR4P
LST Memorial
zR4P

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]Tear Gas? Your kidding right?   [Unbanned]Tear Gas? Your kidding right? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:15 pm

WTF TEAR GAS ? O.O its good idea Very Happy xD Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]Tear Gas? Your kidding right?   [Unbanned]Tear Gas? Your kidding right? Empty

Back to top Go down

[Unbanned]Tear Gas? Your kidding right?
Page 1 of 1