Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
[Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
[Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
[Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
[Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
[Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
[Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

[Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??

Go down 
+7
Venus
[K4L]Fox
Beer_MyASO
[SOD]CarL
[Cali]Dro
[A]Bills
[SOD]Warriors_Ajax
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[SOD]Warriors_Ajax

[SOD]Warriors_Ajax

[Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? Empty
PostSubject: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:40 am

- What is your nickname in server? [SOD]Warriors_Ajax
- What is your IP address? (http://www.whatismyip.com/) 190.246.244.24
- What is the name of admin that banned you? [Cali]Dro
- Reason for your ban? "i'm supposed to perm-ban you"(insults)

Well, actually, he didnt ban me, it was a tempban of 5 days, but, WTF?, insults, i didnt insulted nobody and you give me a tempban of 5 days, what? i was killing in someplace and you suddenly ban me..

Back to top Go down
[A]Bills

[A]Bills

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:53 am

Good Luck getting Unbanned Man! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://alphateam.motionforum.net/
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:54 am

Yeah, you did. I already tempbanned you for 3 days for insulting then, you came back and insulted again, I was really supposed to /ban you since you came back after your tempban breaking the same rule. I can't remember what the word was, but I asked Venus and he said it meant bitch/motherfucker, so consider yourself lucky.
Speed wrote:
- Also use /ban if someone would come back after tempban date is over and will repeat breaking rules.
Back to top Go down
[SOD]CarL
LST Memorial
[SOD]CarL

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:59 am

[Cali]Dro wrote:
Yeah, you did. I already tempbanned you for 3 days for insulting then, you came back and insulted again, I was really supposed to /ban you since you came back after your tempban breaking the same rule. I can't remember what the word was, but I asked Venus and he said it meant bitch/motherfucker, so consider yourself lucky.

Hahahahaha..Why you lie?....Lets see, Dro, You said than ajax insulted venus but, actually ajax didnt sayed anything, after you sayed than he sayed (maldito) and you know first than what it th.at?? NO and you give him a tempban withouth Knowing what it is (maldito=Damn you!) I dont think than tha.t its a insult, all the people say it when they get killed or something goes wrong. if you wanna know a real insult i give you here a examples:
Hijo de perra, Hijo de puta Mamaverga=
Son of a bitch, Son of a bitch, Cock sucker !that are real insults no (maldito) so WTF?
Back to top Go down
http://sodclan.activo.mx
Beer_MyASO

Beer_MyASO

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:00 am

liger do you know that not all words from venus its truth?
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:02 am

[SOD]Carlangas wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:

Hahahahaha..Why you lie?....Lets see, Dro, You said than ajax insulted venus but, actually ajax didnt sayed anything, after you sayed than he sayed (maldito) and you know first than what it th.at?? NO and you give him a tempban withouth Knowing what it is (maldito=Damn you!) I dont think than tha.t its a insult, all the people say it when they get killed or something goes wrong. if you wanna know a real insult i give you here a examples:
Son of a bitch, Son of a bitch, Cock sucker !that are real insults no (maldito) so WTF?
Lie ? Are you kidding me ? Read my sentences again, so you won't sound stupid. FIRST SMART ONE, I never said he insulted Venus....SECONDLY, if Maldito = damn you, which I was told differently, it's still not respectful which it says in the rules "Respect all players and admins" so, have anything else to say ?
Everytime I tempban him I get this from you "wtf dro?!" Then you ask me a dozen questions.
Back to top Go down
[SOD]CarL
LST Memorial
[SOD]CarL

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:16 am

[Cali]Dro wrote:
[SOD]Carlangas wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:

Lie ? Are you kidding me ? Read my sentences again, so you won't sound stupid. FIRST SMART ONE, I never said he insulted Venus....SECONDLY, if Maldito = damn you, which I was told differently, it's still not respectful which it says in the rules "Respect all players and admins" so, have anything else to say ?
Everytime I tempban him I get this from you "wtf dro?!" Then you ask me a dozen questions.
[15:03:44] Admin Chat: [SOD]Carlangas: what insult?
[15:04:00] Admin Chat: [Cali]Dro: maldito

Ok let's see if he didn't insult venus,So to who he insulted, for you to ban him! scratch
Back to top Go down
[SOD]Warriors_Ajax

[SOD]Warriors_Ajax

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:17 am

Omg....wtf? I do not insult this you see, you have no supporting evidence; Please do not lie and do not be misled by what he says venus
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:22 am

Okay, I will TRY to say this calmly because I hate when people say I lied.
Carl I don't know and don't care who he insulted, but I was told the word was an insult, DUH.
Warrior, I don't know if Venus said it was another word or something maybe it could have, maybe I just got confused, but Lie ? Over a game ? Give me a break.
Like I said if "maldito" doesn't mean "motherfucker" and means "damn you" it's still not respectful /rules "Respect all players and admins" Carl that evidence was pointless, and means nothing.
Back to top Go down
[SOD]Warriors_Ajax

[SOD]Warriors_Ajax

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:32 am

You can ask anyone who has been there if I insult
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:39 am

[SOD]Warriors_Ajax wrote:
You can ask anyone who has been there if I insult
I don't care what anyone has to say other than Speed, DD, or Klab.
Back to top Go down
[K4L]Fox

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:39 am

Well all I can say is.... why ban with no proof?
I don't really see why Ajax got banned when you have no proof he insulted...
And Venus... he does piss you off and he insult in a very unusual way which no one notice he insults
Back to top Go down
http://killer4lifeclan.forumotion.com/
[SOD]CarL
LST Memorial
[SOD]CarL

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:54 am

[Cali]Dro wrote:
Carl I don't know and don't care who he insulted, but I was told the word was an insult, DUH.
Warrior, I don't know if Venus said it was another word or something maybe it could have, maybe I just got confused, but Lie ? Over a game ? Give me a break.
Like I said if "maldito" doesn't mean "motherfucker" and means "damn you" it's still not respectful /rules "Respect all players and admins" Carl that evidence was pointless, and means nothing.

Soo.. If you are not lying, where is the proof that he insult? Question Question
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:03 pm

[SOD]Carlangas wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:

Soo.. If you are not lying, where is the proof that he insult? Question Question
Okay Carl, I have proof he insulted, want the file name too ? Sure, sa-mp-160.png, and i'm not posting shit just because YOU asked for it, I don't have to prove anything to YOU, I will post an ss among Speed, DD, or Klab's request.

[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
And Venus... he does piss you off and he insult in a very unusual way which no one notice he insults
Lol east, why did you comment if you didn't know all the facts, I do have proof but i'm not posting them unless a general admin tells me to.
Back to top Go down
[SOD]CarL
LST Memorial
[SOD]CarL

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:11 pm

I want to see the proof, if you have it of course... Wink
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:13 pm

[SOD]Carlangas wrote:
Can you read ? Like I said, I don't have to prove/show you anything, you know why ? :
1. You're not even involved.
2. Not a general admin.
3. Therefore i'm not uploading my proof unless a general admin tells me to.

BTW, I do have proof, whether you believe I have proof or not, idc....
Back to top Go down
[K4L]Fox

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:14 pm

[Cali]Dro wrote:
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
Lol east, why did you comment if you didn't know all the facts, I do have proof but i'm not posting them unless a general admin tells me to.

I'm just posting down my point of view of Ajax ban complaint
If you banned Ajax for saying "Damn you" do you think that was a insult? Maybe he said that cause he died and he is joking around, remember how I pwned you in LSR and you always call me a dick lol, take that for an example.
Anyway good luck getting unbanned Ajax
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:19 pm

[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:

If you banned Ajax for saying "Damn you" do you think that was a insult? Maybe he said that cause he died and he is joking around, remember how I pwned you in LSR and you always call me a dick lol, take that for an example.
Omg.....see ? You don't know all the facts....I banned him because I thought the word meant something different, and anyways he said it like this "maldito -.- " it has it on my ss..
Back to top Go down
[K4L]Fox

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:24 pm

[Cali]Dro wrote:
"maldito -.- " it has it on my ss..

And that proves? Don't we all say stuff when we get killed? And "Damn you -.-" ain't much of a insult compared to other words, anyway you didn't know what it meant so use google translator next time lol
Back to top Go down
[SOD]CarL
LST Memorial
[SOD]CarL

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:28 pm

[Cali]Dro wrote:
[SOD]Carlangas wrote:
Can you read ? Like I said, I don't have to prove/show you anything, you know why ? :
1. You're not even involved.
2. Not a general admin.
3. Therefore i'm not uploading my proof unless a general admin tells me to.

BTW, I do have proof, whether you believe I have proof or not, idc....

haha.. Ok if you don't have proof, and you don't know who was insulted, I don't understand why u ban him.. scratch
Back to top Go down
[SOD]Warriors_Ajax

[SOD]Warriors_Ajax

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:31 pm

[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:

-.-
Tnks
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:31 pm

[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:

And that proves? Don't we all say stuff when we get killed? And "Damn you -.-" ain't much of a insult compared to other words, anyway you didn't know what it meant so use google translator next time lol
Again you don't know all the facts..first I wasn't trying to prove anything to you "lol" I was told it meant something different, that's why I didn't use a google translator, so why are you all asking me questions? I don't have to prove anything to you guys and you aren't even involved? And half of you don't even know what is going on....smh.

And Carl "lol" I guess you can't read. Like I said I have proof but i'm not showing it until a general admin tells me, nobody cares why you or east "dont understand" why I banned him.
Back to top Go down
[SOD]CarL
LST Memorial
[SOD]CarL

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:37 pm

[Cali]Dro wrote:
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:

Again you don't know all the facts..first I wasn't trying to prove anything to you "lol" I was told it meant something different, that's why I didn't use a google translator, so why are you all asking me questions? I don't have to prove anything to you guys and you aren't even involved? And half of you don't even know what is going on....smh.

And Carl "lol" I guess you can't read. Like I said I have proof but i'm not showing it until a general admin tells me, nobody cares why you or east "dont understand" why I banned him.

... Ok let's wait Klab or DD to see what they say.. Cool
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:39 pm

[SOD]Carlangas wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:

... Ok let's wait Klab or DD to see what they say.. Cool
Awesome, glad you said that, something smart at last.
Back to top Go down
Venus
LST Memorial
Venus

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:28 pm

[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
Dude get outta here you dont understand not 1% about this.
Salvi respects admins, but not players, Beer my aso, Idk what his problem is he doesnt even know me, he just goes what other people say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? Empty

Back to top Go down

[Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next