Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
My Application for Sub-Admin  Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
My Application for Sub-Admin  Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
My Application for Sub-Admin  Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
My Application for Sub-Admin  Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
My Application for Sub-Admin  Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
My Application for Sub-Admin  Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

My Application for Sub-Admin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
St.Thomas

My Application for Sub-Admin  Empty
PostSubject: My Application for Sub-Admin    My Application for Sub-Admin  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:06 pm

What is your nickname in server? St.Thomas
- What country do you live in? Taiwan, great country by the way
- Do you have any reference from admins in Los Santos Territory server?[Cali]BluntMaster13

- Are you registerd at dymind.com? if yes, what is your nickname at dymind.com? St.Thomas
Did you read admin rules (Admin Rules)? yes, I did, and read it twice
- Did you read (Admin Activities Topic)? that's my obligation, I have to do that!!

First of all, thank you for all the fun you made us! It's actually the best server I've ever played!!I come from a country probably most of you have never heard before, so I cherish this accompany and reunion with you more. I know there are a lot of admins now, but thought we lived in different continents and so apart from each other, thus we shared different time zones,the time I get to play the game, maybe is the time you guys went to sleep. Hope to get the chance to be part of the managing circle, thank you for your time to read this application note of mine
ps: I'm proudly to say I have never offended anyone or broke any of the rules you have mentioned. Personally, I want to say congratulation to Bluntmaster for successfully applied to be an admins, it's nice to have you as a friend and an admins.
sincere,
Thomas
Back to top Go down
Underground now is NARCOS
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: My Application for Sub-Admin    My Application for Sub-Admin  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:46 pm

i never seen you on server... , and [Cali]Bluntmaster13 no are admin...

maybe I see you I'll post something about you
Back to top Go down
http://www.eksampclan.forumeiros.com
[Cali]Bluntmaster13
LST Memorial
[Cali]Bluntmaster13

PostSubject: Re: My Application for Sub-Admin    My Application for Sub-Admin  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:48 pm

St.Thomas wrote:
What is your nickname in server? St.Thomas
- What country do you live in? Taiwan, great country by the way
- Do you have any reference from admins in Los Santos Territory server?[Cali]BluntMaster13

- Are you registerd at dymind.com? if yes, what is your nickname at dymind.com? St.Thomas
Did you read admin rules (Admin Rules)? yes, I did, and read it twice
- Did you read (Admin Activities Topic)? that's my obligation, I have to do that!!

First of all, thank you for all the fun you made us! It's actually the best server I've ever played!!I come from a country probably most of you have never heard before, so I cherish this accompany and reunion with you more. I know there are a lot of admins now, but thought we lived in different continents and so apart from each other, thus we shared different time zones,the time I get to play the game, maybe is the time you guys went to sleep. Hope to get the chance to be part of the managing circle, thank you for your time to read this application note of mine
ps: I'm proudly to say I have never offended anyone or broke any of the rules you have mentioned. Personally, I want to say congratulation to Bluntmaster for successfully applied to be an admins, it's nice to have you as a friend and an admins.
sincere,
Thomas

hey bro im not an admin yet bro gewd player respects al lthe rules ! not a hacker i support u friend (:
Back to top Go down
Ronnie

Ronnie

PostSubject: Re: My Application for Sub-Admin    My Application for Sub-Admin  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:29 pm

So who are you?I never seen you playing,and it's too early to do an application.And ffs edit your app,Bluntmaster is not admin.

Regards, Ron. Cool
Back to top Go down
El_NiNo[LST]
LST Memorial
El_NiNo[LST]

PostSubject: Re: My Application for Sub-Admin    My Application for Sub-Admin  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:39 pm

Who are you?! i never seen you on server..NO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Application for Sub-Admin    My Application for Sub-Admin  Empty

Back to top Go down

My Application for Sub-Admin
Page 1 of 1