Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
Territory Skyline ENTER¡ Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
Territory Skyline ENTER¡ Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
Territory Skyline ENTER¡ Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
Territory Skyline ENTER¡ Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
Territory Skyline ENTER¡ Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
Territory Skyline ENTER¡ Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

Territory Skyline ENTER¡

Go down 
+2
[FAT]Commander
zR4P
6 posters
AuthorMessage
zR4P
LST Memorial
zR4P

Territory Skyline ENTER¡ Empty
PostSubject: Territory Skyline ENTER¡   Territory Skyline ENTER¡ EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:07 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by [KIA]WhaxeR on Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: Its   Territory Skyline ENTER¡ EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:22 pm

[DcS]Monster_Cookie wrote:
T.S.line 188.165.214.53:7999
ping: 184
Players : 3/40

The server is hosted Very Happy

xD cheers cheers cheers cheers
Its a really nice server, i approve it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
[Cali]Bluntmaster13
LST Memorial
[Cali]Bluntmaster13

PostSubject: Re: Territory Skyline ENTER¡   Territory Skyline ENTER¡ EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:57 pm

Commander wrote:

its a bad server they have hackers dat were banned in fat admins WTF?
Back to top Go down
[Sky]Dro

PostSubject: Super fail [Cali]Bluntmaster13"] noob and loser   Territory Skyline ENTER¡ EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:56 am

[Cali]Bluntmaster13 wrote:
Commander wrote:

[Cali]Bluntmaster13 Territory sky line is better than the crappy server that lets you play and understand and be burnt by the bad publicity by not telling the truth that they burned for you and that you were doing banearon advertising another server that comes or alos heels and nothing else entered to see that copies of the gossip server to go to the other and the other has no imagination and nothing else wants to take things from here and please do not comment stupid things because they do nothing but flood

IF DO NOT RATE ABOVE AND THAT IS WHY was banned SCHEME FOR USING CHEATS

SUPER FAIL [Cali] Bluntmaster13 WITHOUT CRITERIA jocolor

Coach is a good SERVER

HostName: .::**[] Territory Sky Line []**::. cheers
Address: 188.165.214.53:7999 lol!
Ping: 162
Mode: Tdm/Life/Race/stunt/Drif/Avion
Map: Los Santos/LV/SF lol!
Back to top Go down
wk900

wk900

PostSubject: Re: Territory Skyline ENTER¡   Territory Skyline ENTER¡ EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:42 am

Lol this server is bad.

I can't play he kick me and kick me and kick me

lolo

[Sky]Dro Aka Ea$t_Skinny

and this server have bugs

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Venus
LST Memorial
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Territory Skyline ENTER¡   Territory Skyline ENTER¡ EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:59 am

wk900 wrote:
Lol this server is bad.

I can't play he kick me and kick me and kick me

lolo

[Sky]Dro Aka Ea$t_Skinny

and this server have bugs

lol! lol! lol!
Hahha ohh he's East Skinny.
In LST hes always bothering me saying "Its me east skinny, im banned so im using this name _____"
WHO GIVES A FUCK!
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Bluntmaster13
LST Memorial
[Cali]Bluntmaster13

PostSubject: Re: Territory Skyline ENTER¡   Territory Skyline ENTER¡ EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:22 pm

[Sky]Dro wrote:
Commander wrote:

[Cali]Bluntmaster13 Territory sky line is better than the crappy server that lets you play and understand and be burnt by the bad publicity by not telling the truth that they burned for you and that you were doing banearon advertising another server that comes or alos heels and nothing else entered to see that copies of the gossip server to go to the other and the other has no imagination and nothing else wants to take things from here and please do not comment stupid things because they do nothing but flood

IF DO NOT RATE ABOVE AND THAT IS WHY was banned SCHEME FOR USING CHEATS

SUPER FAIL [Cali] Bluntmaster13 WITHOUT CRITERIA jocolor

Coach is a good SERVER

HostName: .::**[] Territory Sky Line []**::. cheers
Address: 188.165.214.53:7999 lol!
Ping: 162
Mode: Tdm/Life/Race/stunt/Drif/Avion
Map: Los Santos/LV/SF lol!

LOL again SUPERFAIL ur ass u cant even use google translate right LMAO and cheats? everybody here no's dat i dont use cheats again nice fail skyline terriory is crap full of shit and full of hackers topic should be deleted and closed and btw spell right FFS u spell banear dude in english its 3 mo fken simpe ass letters B-A-N! ! ! learn to spell kid and grow up poor asss hacker fking immigrant btw criteria?? FFS estans pendejo fking spell right!
Back to top Go down
[Sky]Dro

PostSubject: Pobres inmaduros    Territory Skyline ENTER¡ EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:07 pm

Al diablo con ustedes nada mas hacen pendejada y media no pienso seguir la corriente nada mas por que territory sky line tiene mas usuarios que el otros servidor fat mediocre no tengo nada mas que decir mas que son mediocre en todo
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Bluntmaster13
LST Memorial
[Cali]Bluntmaster13

PostSubject: Re: Territory Skyline ENTER¡   Territory Skyline ENTER¡ EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:39 pm

[Sky]Dro wrote:
Al diablo con ustedes nada mas hacen pendejada y media no pienso seguir la corriente nada mas por que territory sky line tiene mas usuarios que el otros servidor fat mediocre no tengo nada mas que decir mas que son mediocre en todo

TRANSLATION : To hell with you nothing but bullshit and half do not think anything else going along that line has sky Territory more users than other mediocre fat server I have nothing more to say they are mediocre at all

really you cant even spell right in spanish fking immigrant learn spanish pendejo then come back with good insults ok dumb ass Smile??
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: i agree   Territory Skyline ENTER¡ EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:42 pm

[Sky]Dro wrote:

TRANSLATION : To hell with you nothing but bullshit and half do not think anything else going along that line has sky Territory more users than other mediocre fat server I have nothing more to say they are mediocre at all

really you cant even spell right in spanish fking immigrant learn spanish pendejo then come back with good insults ok dumb ass Smile??
i agree, We should stop fighting each others and remember that the life is not that long, We should forgive each other, shall we?
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Bluntmaster13
LST Memorial
[Cali]Bluntmaster13

PostSubject: Re: Territory Skyline ENTER¡   Territory Skyline ENTER¡ EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:44 pm

Commander wrote:
[Sky]Dro wrote:

i agree, We should stop fighting each others and remember that the life is not that long, We should forgive each other, shall we?
Commander hes a hacker i banned him 4 times for ban evading and ammo hacking
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: Well   Territory Skyline ENTER¡ EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:48 pm

Commander wrote:
[Sky]Dro wrote:

Well, the thing is that hes against [FAT] Server, I dont know why but they just keep cheating on that server
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Bluntmaster13
LST Memorial
[Cali]Bluntmaster13

PostSubject: Re: Territory Skyline ENTER¡   Territory Skyline ENTER¡ EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:54 pm

Commander wrote:
Commander wrote:
[Sky]Dro wrote:

Well, the thing is that hes against [FAT] Server, I dont know why but they just keep cheating on that server

LOL dude and he keeps on getting in FAT and Linux.Chucho came in yesterday and was banned AGAIN and dey keep on advertising on FAT so i recommend u dont help dem commander
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: Man   Territory Skyline ENTER¡ EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:57 pm

Commander wrote:
Commander wrote:
[Sky]Dro wrote:

LOL dude and he keeps on getting in FAT and Linux.Chucho came in yesterday and was banned AGAIN and dey keep on advertising on FAT so i recommend u dont help dem commander
Man im not helping him on that way, im helping him on another stuff, But those guys just keep cuz they say Klab stole their Game mode and their scripts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Territory Skyline ENTER¡   Territory Skyline ENTER¡ Empty

Back to top Go down

Territory Skyline ENTER¡
Page 1 of 1