Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
Sounds from the air around the world Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
Sounds from the air around the world Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
Sounds from the air around the world Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
Sounds from the air around the world Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
Sounds from the air around the world Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
Sounds from the air around the world Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

Sounds from the air around the world

Go down 
+2
Ronnie
[FAT]Commander
6 posters
AuthorMessage
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

Sounds from the air around the world Empty
PostSubject: Sounds from the air around the world   Sounds from the air around the world EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:17 pm

Since 2010 people was witness of a strange noice around the world from different countrys like
USA
UK
Argentina
Mexico
Chile
Etc.

This is 100% Real, i also hear this noice before and after the Earthquake on my country Chile
Dont start complaining like, its an UFO or something like that because that noice comes from nothing(No place)maybe comes from something invisible on the air, People dont know
a noice that comes from nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
Ronnie

Ronnie

PostSubject: Re: Sounds from the air around the world   Sounds from the air around the world EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:37 am

Commander wrote:
Since 2010 people was witness of a strange noice around the world from different countrys like
USA
UK
Argentina
Mexico
Chile
Etc.

This is 100% Real, i also hear this noice before and after the Earthquake on my country Chile
Dont start complaining like, its an UFO or something like that because that noice comes from nothing(No place)maybe comes from something invisible on the air, People dont know
a noice that comes from nothing.

Wow but take a look here,these shits scared me outta hell!

Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: The second video   Sounds from the air around the world EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:19 am

The second video its more fake than the mother of Ninian(Tania) cooking a cheese burger for me Laughing
Back to top Go down
Venus
LST Memorial
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Sounds from the air around the world   Sounds from the air around the world EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:11 pm

Strange sounds = the Wind.
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: i listened   Sounds from the air around the world EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:59 pm

idgaf wrote:
i listened to this after the earthquake and i swear its 100% of course
Back to top Go down
Goldd[LST]
LST Memorial
Goldd[LST]

PostSubject: Re: Sounds from the air around the world   Sounds from the air around the world EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:55 pm

Commander wrote:
idgaf wrote:
i listened to this after the earthquake and i swear its 100% of course
Ok Where's ur picture?
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: Sounds from the air around the world   Sounds from the air around the world EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:46 pm

with so many materials on this planet this kind of sounds are possible to hear, most of those videos are copycat behaviour, with all respect to you i don't say your story is also hoax but you can't never be everywhere to see everything and most of time once we find out what it is then we all shame on our self cuz how fast we panic for most simplest things.
Back to top Go down
Goldd[LST]
LST Memorial
Goldd[LST]

PostSubject: Re: Sounds from the air around the world   Sounds from the air around the world EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:18 am

Speed wrote:
with so many materials on this planet this kind of sounds are possible to hear, most of those videos are copycat behaviour, with all respect to you i don't say your story is also hoax but you can't never be everywhere to see everything and most of time once we find out what it is then we all shame on our self cuz how fast we panic for most simplest things.
Yea...
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: Sounds from the air around the world   Sounds from the air around the world EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:06 am

Speed wrote:
Ikr, ever since 2012 the world ending was mentioned everyone freaks out about small things, that they wouldn't even begin to worry about 10 years ago.
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: Dudes   Sounds from the air around the world EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:03 am

Dudes this is actually real, i swear, i heard this shit on my father's house, IT WAS TERRIBLE Mad i swear!

BTW: My photo doesnt go yet
Back to top Go down
Venus
LST Memorial
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Sounds from the air around the world   Sounds from the air around the world EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:46 pm

Commander wrote:
The second video its more fake than the mother of Ninian(Tania) cooking a cheese burger for me Laughing
Lmao, 'tf.
Back to top Go down
Goldd[LST]
LST Memorial
Goldd[LST]

PostSubject: Re: Sounds from the air around the world   Sounds from the air around the world EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:43 pm

Commander wrote:
Dudes this is actually real, i swear, i heard this shit on my father's house, IT WAS TERRIBLE Mad i swear!

BTW: My photo doesnt go yet
lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sounds from the air around the world   Sounds from the air around the world Empty

Back to top Go down

Sounds from the air around the world
Page 1 of 1