Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
How To Do Anything Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
How To Do Anything Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
How To Do Anything Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
How To Do Anything Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
How To Do Anything Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
How To Do Anything Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

How To Do Anything

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Speed
LST Memorial

How To Do Anything Empty
PostSubject: How To Do Anything   How To Do Anything EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 5:24 am

rwj did a review about this channel > HowToDoAnythingTV

man this channel is so awesome, best thing is the combination between the video and the comments, lol read the comments after you see the video

https://www.youtube.com/howtodoanythingtv

Back to top Go down
DarkDeath
LST Memorial

How To Do Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Do Anything   How To Do Anything EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:25 am

how to get 100 bilion views got my attention. Subbed
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

How To Do Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Do Anything   How To Do Anything EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 2:52 am

this guy did it before

https://www.youtube.com/user/OpetusVideoita

but this is so awesome, isn't it awesome FRAGDARKDEATH? come on FRAGDARKDEATH, i know the one with tits was nice but the one with toilet paper on ground is more useful to know.

i wish i came with this idea Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

How To Do Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Do Anything   How To Do Anything EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:55 am

come on FRAGDARKDEATH, stay with me on this FRAGDARKDEATH please tell me this is awesome, don't let me down on this FRAGDARKDEATH don't let me feel i'm the only one
Back to top Go down
DarkDeath
LST Memorial

How To Do Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Do Anything   How To Do Anything EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 6:47 am

Oh yeah this is so awesome hahahahah this guy has some great ideas to make short videos which he puts on youtube site where everyone can upload their own video hahahahah this dude is awesome xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD JK JK JK jajjajajajaj I am so crazy xDDD

@edit

I was thiking about, and no I am not crazy ... we both are crazy xDDDDDDDD hahahah
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

How To Do Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Do Anything   How To Do Anything EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:18 am

i knew you won't let me down on this man cheers victory is with us, i'm really glad you stayed with me during this whole proces of this topic and didn't gave up on me, it really means alot to me, i want grab this chance and thank you for all your trust in me en everyone else here that gave you the spirit to be with me on this, really thanks.

and of course the maker of that channel cuz his the one that actualy did it and thanks to him we can now celebrate this beautiful thursday the first day of December 2011.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

How To Do Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Do Anything   How To Do Anything EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:52 am

Speed wrote:
i knew you won't let me down on this man cheers victory is with us, i'm really glad you stayed with me during this whole proces of this topic and didn't gave up on me, it really means alot to me, i want grab this chance and thank you for all your trust in me en everyone else here that gave you the spirit to be with me on this, really thanks.

and of course the maker of that channel cuz his the one that actualy did it and thanks to him we can now celebrate this beautiful thursday the first day of December 2011.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

(:
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
[FAT]Sweet_Balls
LST Memorial
[FAT]Sweet_Balls

How To Do Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Do Anything   How To Do Anything EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:13 am

Speed, i gotta tell you, this videos really helped me live my life better within these 3 days since you posted this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

How To Do Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Do Anything   How To Do Anything EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:37 am

i'm glad it helped you, i hope now you know how to throw your sock on the ground, it looks simple but you know its not once you have to do it all by your own

no worry mate we are almost there cheers we almost there where human evolution wanted us to be... we are almost one with the nature

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Goldd[LST]
LST Memorial
Goldd[LST]

How To Do Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Do Anything   How To Do Anything EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:58 am

LOL Haha This is Awesome lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How To Do Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Do Anything   How To Do Anything Empty

Back to top Go down

How To Do Anything
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forums :: Media Showroom-
Jump to: