Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
And another year has passed! - Page 2 Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
And another year has passed! - Page 2 Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
And another year has passed! - Page 2 Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
And another year has passed! - Page 2 Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
And another year has passed! - Page 2 Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
And another year has passed! - Page 2 Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

And another year has passed!

Go down 
+5
DarkDeath
Skyline
[FRAG]KRIS
Speed
Cypress
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skyline
LST Memorial
Skyline

And another year has passed! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   And another year has passed! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 10:57 am

Hey its a shout out to my homies!

just checking on if everything is alright , we are at 2017 after all yo..
i miss everyone man.. , anyway imma keep visiting from time to time.

*when we gonn do a one day meeting just for the fun , its possible.
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   And another year has passed! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 11:01 am

*when we gonn do a one day meeting just for the fun , its possible. wrote:

CHIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL like that son, you betta meet some fun son, comin out of no where and don'inn all over the place lol!
I only Twitch.tv son, so if you guys meet up, make sure you stream it XD hahha i'm so fun.
No really stream it XD, FRAG never went stream you know that? nah man i'm kiddin, I'm sure we can meet up,
meet up at market station? you know where that is? or you want me to send FRAGKRISTOPICKYOUUP?
For real if i ever notice any meeting-up activity either here or at http://frag.forumotion.com I will try to show up bounce

Anyway I report for 2017, I'm still here, still spreading positive energy where ever I go, spring is showing up, I had to greet the flowers today, they looked amazing, looked at the trees like they all have their own unique faces just like humans, and also once touched the green grass like it's mother earth's fur and listen to Bob Schneider.  sunny
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   And another year has passed! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 10:12 am

Yo sky to the, i'm going to reinstall my PC tomorrow, after i got new windows I install GTA and samp, then you can count on me for the reunion, after I got new windows I will check this forum to see your response, lol there is no other way i can reach you, this is going to be toughest way to communicate, but i'm in for the game Basketball
Back to top Go down
Skyline
LST Memorial
Skyline

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   And another year has passed! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 9:41 am

Hahaha you betta respect the don son afro
i find twitch.tv a waste of time , i hate watching people play , why watch them when i can play on my own.. cant understand how people be payin for it..

you begin to remind me a bit of DJ Kahled , he talks about the sun and flowers xD
*Sun is shining on meeeee*

so yeah fo fo sho sho , lemme know when you got everything ready , i get a bit late from work so around the evening we can play..
no prob catching me mayne , i got steam , snapchat , origin , battlenet - should i name more? Laughing
im up for samp gta sa or gta v , whatever you choose Cool

i'll check the forum tomorrow again.
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   And another year has passed! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 3:34 am

you see twitch is fun because, too be honest i'm really lazy to play the game XD, for real it takes so much energy from me, sometimes when i play a game it feels like working in a factory lol, it wasn't like this years ago.

Anyway chill like that, i've got my new windows installed, I think tomorrow i will be able to install GTA and SAMP, just to not hurry let's focus on friday, then i'm sure i've got everything installed and ready, we got also elections going on tomorrow, god knows where this could lead to.

and also what server, personaly i have played at UIF - Stunt/Race/DM/Freeroam (www.uifserver.net) on SAMP, and it's good game, maybe you know other one than let me know, just not GTA V cuz man i have to install that game again and takes forever on pc, maybe in the future.
Back to top Go down
Skyline
LST Memorial
Skyline

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   And another year has passed! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 7:51 am

I need to figure out how to make sa-mp work again on windows 10 , its giving me some problems getting into the server , just keeps on crashing everytime i try to enter.
Last time i played was in a RP server , dont mind which server i can play any.
lemme know when you wanna meet around friday or saturday , i think there's only 1 hour difference on time.

I heard most people supporting the trump dude you guys have over there , he got supporters from israel and connections over here.
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   And another year has passed! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 8:31 am

I tested samp on win 10 and didn't crashed, actualy mine crashed more on win 7 than on win 10, but let me know if you can fix it.
There are some solutions here in comments
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=576319

And fo fo sho sho there are some politics going in this elections, I actualy really started worry but then again during world war 2 things were endless worst than this, at the end the good always wins.

But lets meet on saturday, yesterday my car broke, and i'm already tired for what will happen tomorrow lol, i'm visiting the forum so let me know.
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   And another year has passed! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 11:06 pm

Alright Sky to the, everything is settled, today i be online in SAMP server: UIF - Stunt/Race/DM/Freeroam (www.uifserver.net) play.uifserver.net:7776
I'm in freeroam section, /ID my nickname (SpeedKnot) than pm me, there is chance if you find me that i will escape, but that's just my natural instinct after all those slap en kicking me from couple of years ago xD

I be online around 17.00 (my time), so 18.00 yours, i'll check the forum if you choose for other time.
Back to top Go down
Skyline
LST Memorial
Skyline

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   And another year has passed! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 11:25 pm

alright mayne , im tryin to make gta sa work properly , i installed through steam there's a way to install sa-mp.
i tried other versions to download but it doesnt seem to work for me.
gonna give it another shot.
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   And another year has passed! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 2:52 am

Alright man give it another shot and if it doesn't start then let it slide, its just for a day anyways, i've just played a few min and it really aint that much anymore, i go listen to this song now cheers

Back to top Go down
Skyline
LST Memorial
Skyline

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   And another year has passed! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 4:40 am

Alright i managed to get it working but i think it will be impossible for us to talk over there , the spam is real bruh.
there's like 500 people on that server mayne.
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   And another year has passed! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 4:59 am

I really thought you won't get it work xD, almost wanted to go for my plan B for saturday, but no worries give me ip from another server then we join there
Back to top Go down
Skyline
LST Memorial
Skyline

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   And another year has passed! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 5:40 am

next generation rp samp.ng-gaming.net:7777
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   And another year has passed! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 12:19 am

pm'd you
Back to top Go down
[FRAG]KRIS

[FRAG]KRIS

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   And another year has passed! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 9:40 pm

Heeeey! What's up guys! I always forget to check this forum but I am very pleased every time I do it. Seeing it still active makes me happy. I see you are still into sa-mp, Speed and when I have time I always go there. We can play sometime. Oh by the way, Cypress is bringing back Los Santos territory and he made a new forum about it. You can guys check it out here
LOS SANTOS Territory
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   And another year has passed! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 12, 2017 7:42 am

Yea lol this forum is still somehow active, but the sa-mp thing was just a mini reunion, I thought it will last a bit longer but health issues knocked at my door again so now i'm back to rest, good to hear about that forum, at the end its all having fun and keep up the connection YEAH YEAH
Back to top Go down
DefJam

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   And another year has passed! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 9:20 am

Hey guys! Kris just showed me this website. I totally forgot about it. Its awesome to see that people are still active Very Happy FRAG POWAH!!
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   And another year has passed! - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2018 7:13 am

YEAAAAAH DefJam cheers, so great seeing a post from you and YEAH YEAH FRAG POWAH cheers
Back to top Go down
Cypress

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   And another year has passed! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 9:39 am

And yet once again, https://fragnotic.com/.

Some people are still active. It's really interesting to see that still in 2019 old things can still be a part of you. Cheers to everyone. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goldd[LST]
LST Memorial
Goldd[LST]

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   And another year has passed! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 1:49 pm

Hello guys how’s everyone, good to see some are still around.

How’s the quarantine going lol.

If anyone interested add me on steam gta v and couple more
Username: damagedz
superA
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   And another year has passed! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 9:33 am

Nice to see you Goldd, I hope you doing fine cheers
It's strange times yeah, trying to stay productive
Back to top Go down
[FRAG]KRIS

[FRAG]KRIS

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   And another year has passed! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

Hey guys. Nice to see that you are still around!
Is everyone good? Hope that virus didn't affect you in any way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And another year has passed!   And another year has passed! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

And another year has passed!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2