Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
[Denied] end this lazer... Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
[Denied] end this lazer... Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
[Denied] end this lazer... Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
[Denied] end this lazer... Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
[Denied] end this lazer... Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
[Denied] end this lazer... Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

[Denied] end this lazer...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rapartist

[Denied] end this lazer... Empty
PostSubject: [Denied] end this lazer...   [Denied] end this lazer... EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:14 am

Heloo speed you can keep on banning me from froums but its not going to work soon engough it will get tiring and people form the server miss me "LAZER" they want me back! i don wanna have to keep on changing server/site names because iam a really nice person iam not a sly person but iam here to make a point, to settle this i want to be apart of this server i love this server i really do i've made freinds, bros and banned, kicked, warned some very annoying, disrescpecable, bad manners, hackers, stupid, rude people! on this server and iam really sorry for askin you to rank me up! i was stupid i really was, iam glad you banned me i've had time to contemplate and iam looking back, i've washed away my admin level but its not too late to get my admi level back and my name back LAZER!

please speed you gace call of duty 4 another chance iam not saying you should give me another chance but iam sure allot of people like commander, cod, lance, zero, darkdeath, LINK, gold, sexyboy and everyone else want me back...

please read this, dont just look at it and BAN me

iam sorry I miss being on the server and bein with the admin team: me and zero laughing, making jokes with 1 and another. please speed end it. geek
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

[Denied] end this lazer... Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Denied] end this lazer...   [Denied] end this lazer... EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:24 am

If you one more time decide to make another topic then i will official ban your account in server, then everytime you connect with the server makes you ban evader.

Its not about second chance its about I don't trust you and i don't want take riscs.

So its your call, one more topic about this then you will be banned in server.
Back to top Go down

[Denied] end this lazer...
Page 1 of 1