Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
[Important message to the community] We are alive Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
[Important message to the community] We are alive Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
[Important message to the community] We are alive Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
[Important message to the community] We are alive Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
[Important message to the community] We are alive Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
[Important message to the community] We are alive Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

[Important message to the community] We are alive

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

[Important message to the community] We are alive Empty
PostSubject: [Important message to the community] We are alive   [Important message to the community] We are alive EmptyThu May 08, 2014 4:27 pm

Hello everyone! it's me Kenneth, is amazing for me and nostalgic for me, to know that it's been years since LST was shut down and eveybody got split up,i bring a big hug for everyone of you, i'm all mature now with my own life in process and jesus, time really goes so fast, LST memories are still living inside me, i got so much to say and so much to thank because everything i lived here, turned into a huge experience for my life now.
As you may know, after this happened, Klabauter made a server along with his clan, with many old members too, so since then things has changed alot, but never disappeared, FAT is alive, and Ado, Amir, Pyraeus, Klab and me, are playing in there, yes, we are still on foot with this, and every one of us invites you to join the FAT community and make it better, i really hope to see an old nickname around there, i would love it!

[FAT] Los Santos KillZone
IP: 91.121.97.26:7839
Version: 0.3x
forum: www.fatserver.actieforum.com

We'll see ya soon my friends, thanks for everyone of you for making this wonderful experience happen in my life, thank you Speed, thank you everyone, i wish the best of the best for everyone.

Never give up - Regards, Kenneth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
[IFG]Ado
LST Memorial
[IFG]Ado

PostSubject: Re: [Important message to the community] We are alive   [Important message to the community] We are alive EmptyFri May 09, 2014 1:09 am

I am honored to be a part of this.. amazing family. Klab did a great job with the server  cheers  hope to see more ppl online Smile

Back to top Go down
http://ifg.ze-forum.com
[FRAG]Enymous

[FRAG]Enymous

PostSubject: Re: [Important message to the community] We are alive   [Important message to the community] We are alive EmptySun May 25, 2014 1:53 am

[FAT] sever is right, nice job Klab.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Bluntmaster13
LST Memorial
[Cali]Bluntmaster13

PostSubject: Re: [Important message to the community] We are alive   [Important message to the community] We are alive EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 3:52 pm

Yo, im 20 years old now. i go back and i still think about the times i was 16 and 17 back in LST i like seeing u guys here im happy this is aint dead Glad to see all of you i missed all of you i miss Venus and Dro man. I miss The Whole LST Crew i wish i was on that picture on the main forum i wish i was 16 again
Back to top Go down
El_NiNo[LST]
LST Memorial
El_NiNo[LST]

PostSubject: Re: [Important message to the community] We are alive   [Important message to the community] We are alive EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

Hello im here to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Important message to the community] We are alive   [Important message to the community] We are alive Empty

Back to top Go down

[Important message to the community] We are alive
Page 1 of 1