Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
Useless messages. Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
Useless messages. Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
Useless messages. Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
Useless messages. Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
Useless messages. Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
Useless messages. Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

Useless messages.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkDeath
LST Memorial

Useless messages. Empty
PostSubject: Useless messages.   Useless messages. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:06 am

I noticed some of you make from this forums place to talk about everyhting.This forums are for server stuff.Some of you may don't know this but www.dymind.com is website where you can post about anything, upload vids/pics/music and more.So instead spamming this forums with stuff not connected with server go to dym it will make everyones job here easier.For an example is it realy necessary to post around 10 things connected to someones private life in topic about admin abusing?Go to www.dymind.com create your profile and share you life story with everyone.
Back to top Go down
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

Useless messages. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useless messages.   Useless messages. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:57 am

DarkDeath wrote:
I noticed some of you make from this forums place to talk about everyhting.This forums are for server stuff.Some of you may don't know this but www.dymind.com is website where you can post about anything, upload vids/pics/music and more.So instead spamming this forums with stuff not connected with server go to dym it will make everyones job here easier.For an example is it realy necessary to post around 10 things connected to someones private life in topic about admin abusing?Go to www.dymind.com create your profile and share you life story with everyone.

Agreed over 100%. Go to dymind and share with us your history and something about you instead offtopicking here. That post about admins abuse got out of control. The point of that topic was resolved and the guy that was tempbanned was unbanned. So stop doing pointless posts saying about other things. Good initiative DD and i'm with about this.
Back to top Go down
lyrics16

lyrics16

Useless messages. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useless messages.   Useless messages. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:12 am

100% agree with dd and cod.
Back to top Go down
Hrvoje
LST Memorial
Hrvoje

Useless messages. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useless messages.   Useless messages. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:39 am

Agree and take this as an example how to behave on forum too. And this stand it for useless messaages as: LoL, good luck, or when you put only smiles in topic without text. All this you can say in game, chat, or pm. And if you don't have anything to say which wolud help to make some decisions, instead of posting useless messages like: i dont know what to say or something like that, then it's better to not comment that topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Useless messages. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useless messages.   Useless messages. Empty

Back to top Go down

Useless messages.
Page 1 of 1