Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
[Unbanned] im banned too...  Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
[Unbanned] im banned too...  Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
[Unbanned] im banned too...  Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
[Unbanned] im banned too...  Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
[Unbanned] im banned too...  Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
[Unbanned] im banned too...  Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

[Unbanned] im banned too...

Go down 
+3
Speed
[KIA]Callofduty4
[IFG]Ado
7 posters
AuthorMessage
[IFG]Ado
LST Memorial
[IFG]Ado

[Unbanned] im banned too...  Empty
PostSubject: [Unbanned] im banned too...    [Unbanned] im banned too...  EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:29 am

- What is your nickname in server? [IFG]Ado
- What is your IP address? 213.196.80.81
- What is the name of admin that banned you? SunWolf
- Reason for your ban? '' LA for life ''

I have nothing to add..
Back to top Go down
http://ifg.ze-forum.com
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] im banned too...    [Unbanned] im banned too...  EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:38 pm

I can't believe! Ado and all admins got banned. I'm not with sunwolf with this coz i wasn't online and i love this server and you all know me very well, DarkDeath is comparing me with sunwolf just coz we are from the same contry, it means nothing!
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Ado
LST Memorial
[IFG]Ado

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] im banned too...    [Unbanned] im banned too...  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:26 am

Callofduty4 wrote:
I can't believe! Ado and all admins got banned. I'm not with sunwolf with this coz i wasn't online and i love this server and you all know me very well, DarkDeath is comparing me with sunwolf just coz we are from the same contry, it means nothing!

I don't care..NO MORE! I'm really tired of your SHIT on this server! You guys have ruined everything (I bet that Speed knew who you are! and no matter what you've got a second chance.. all of YOU!)

for God's sake man, this is just a game and a place where you meet new people.. a new friends! Try to understand that please!!

btw.. stop spam my bann-app!
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] im banned too...    [Unbanned] im banned too...  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:47 am

unbanned
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Ado
LST Memorial
[IFG]Ado

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] im banned too...    [Unbanned] im banned too...  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:48 am

Thanks Speed
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] im banned too...    [Unbanned] im banned too...  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:52 am

Lets just be glad that Snake banned him and wont be returning and if he does well he'll be insulted by everyone, killed brutally and get banned by all admins Smile
Back to top Go down
http://theundeadfamily.webs.com/
[LA]4ever

[LA]4ever

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] im banned too...    [Unbanned] im banned too...  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:56 am

do it zeldas boy, we still have a last card
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: Son of!   [Unbanned] im banned too...  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:46 pm

Son of!!!! You cant do no shit to the server!! i wont allow it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] im banned too...    [Unbanned] im banned too...  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:27 pm

[IFG]Ado wrote:
Callofduty4 wrote:

I don't care..NO MORE! I'm really tired of your SHIT on this server! You guys have ruined everything (I bet that Speed knew who you are! and no matter what you've got a second chance.. all of YOU!)

for God's sake man, this is just a game and a place where you meet new people.. a new friends! Try to understand that please!!

btw.. stop spam my bann-app!

Man stop! Go to hell you if you don't believe me, i don't care what you think about me, you and nothing is the same thing for me. One day you will apologize to me.
Back to top Go down
lyrics16

lyrics16

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] im banned too...    [Unbanned] im banned too...  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 7:29 pm

Leave cod alone!! ok their from brazil so what! me and east london and link are! that dont mean we plan stuff leave cod alone he isint with sunwolf, sunwolf is gone and baned we dont want another rift, cod aint done anything. the la clan... that i cnt explain, ok mabye he was with them for a bit! so, leave me i trust him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] im banned too...    [Unbanned] im banned too...  Empty

Back to top Go down

[Unbanned] im banned too...
Page 1 of 1