Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
[Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
[Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
[Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
[Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
[Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
[Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

[Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App

Go down 
+6
[KIA]Callofduty4
Speed
CrimE_
Ronnie
¨
[FIR]EVIL_BOSS
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[FIR]EVIL_BOSS

[FIR]EVIL_BOSS

[Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App Empty
PostSubject: [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App   [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:42 pm

What is your nickname in server?=[FIR]EVIL_BOSS
- Do you have any reference from admins in Los Santos Territory server? Admin list=yes Radek Call of duty
- Are you registerd at dymind.com? if yes, what is your nickname at dymind.com? Mafiaboss
- Did you read admin rules (Admin Rules)?Yes
- Did you read (Admin Activities Topic)?Yes
This Is My Application Hope u Like It Smile

Last edited by [FIR]EVIL_BOSS on Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.FIRCLAN.TK
¨

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App   [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:11 am

play more on frag, be active and you will get it Wink
Back to top Go down
Ronnie

Ronnie

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App   [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:13 am

I played with you today.
You seem to be a good guy!
Good Luck With Your ApplicatioN!
Back to top Go down
CrimE_
LST Memorial
CrimE_

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App   [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:16 am

5 mins ago i was playing on frag and you are a good guy but.... AFK AVOID TO DEATH stop doing that good luck What a Face
Back to top Go down
[FIR]EVIL_BOSS

[FIR]EVIL_BOSS

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App   [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:26 am

Yup i will play more i am afk arab i was eating lol
Nvm
Hmm k Lets see More replies and wait For speedknot
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App   [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:23 am

Quote :
[FIR]EVIL_Boss Intrest In [FRAG] This Is Admin App

Quote :
play more on frag, be active and you will get it

Quote :
5 mins ago i was playing on frag and you are a good guy but

Are you guys blind? who said Los Santos Territory is FRAG server? anyone sees a FRAG in the title of mine server?

this is mine private server with alot of admins from FRAG clan for the rest nothing to do with FRAG.

If you intressted to be admin in Los santos territory server change the title of your applicaion then we will see what happens and you don't need to wait for me cuz Darkdeath is also administrator and he can also handle your application.

bad start, still wish you goodluck.

Back to top Go down
¨

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App   [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:36 am

oh sorry speed i didnt know thats was private server, but its very good server, its balanced Smile i really like it ^^

Edit by speed: don't quote long messages... just quote a small part of a post, you did the same at admin rules topic, its annoying.
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App   [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:43 am

EVIL_BOSS did you played in mine server when the name of it was [FRAG]Los Santos Territory?

Last edited by Speed on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CrimE_
LST Memorial
CrimE_

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App   [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:13 am

I didn't know it was private. I'll call it LST sorry
Back to top Go down
[FIR]EVIL_BOSS

[FIR]EVIL_BOSS

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App   [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:25 am

Speed i really dnt know about ur private server i was thinking [FRAG]LOS SANTOS server is this server i also played in Frag WEll i am nt home for some days i try my best tu online well i am waiting for ur answer Mr.Sp]eed>>>>>>>>>EvilBoss>>>>>>>>>>>> Owner Of [FIR] Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App   [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:40 am

Good luck for you Evil boy. This guy is good as admin coz i played with him in his own server too, and sry evil coz that day i lost my internet connection while playing...
You has my support.
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Orko
LST Memorial
[IFG]Orko

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App   [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:23 am

Dont know u so i wont support u
Back to top Go down
[FIR]EVIL_BOSS

[FIR]EVIL_BOSS

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App   [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:59 pm

Its Ok Call Hmm..... Lets Wait For Owner Reply
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App   [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:00 pm

Quote :
was thinking [FRAG]LOS SANTOS server is this server i also played in Frag

[FIR]EVIL_BOSS is your nickname right now in Los Santos Territory, but what was your nickname at [FRAG]Los Santos Territory?

Back to top Go down
[FAT]Sweet_Balls
LST Memorial
[FAT]Sweet_Balls

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App   [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:33 pm

orko wrote:
Dont know u so i wont support u
Same from me....
Back to top Go down
[FIR]EVIL_BOSS

[FIR]EVIL_BOSS

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App   [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:03 am

Friend MY name [FIR]EVIL_BOSS AT Frag And Can u give uR Answer Hurry Friend...
Back to top Go down
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App   [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:12 am

[FIR]EVIL_BOSS wrote:
Can u give uR Answer Hurry Friend...

Man Speed can't give his answer too fast like you want, he have a lot of admins app so he need to check each one, be patient, it's a serious stuff.
Back to top Go down
[FIR]EVIL_BOSS

[FIR]EVIL_BOSS

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App   [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:35 am

K.... Well, I am Admin In Many Servers And U Know i am Exicted For Admin i am sRy for say hurry i am waiting ...... Lets Wait
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App   [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:07 am

Mafiaboss is your name at dymind.com and you from pakistan.

There was a cheater/hacker name by mafiaboss during the time of FRAG server, that player was also from Pakistan and we banned him more then 99 times because of cheating.

You the first one ever used the term FRAG in his application in this website, so you have a history with FRAG server.

everything now is telling me that you are that player name by mafiaboss, specialy after answering my question like this:
Quote :
Friend MY name [FIR]EVIL_BOSS AT Frag And Can u give uR Answer Hurry Friend...

Back to top Go down
[FIR]EVIL_BOSS

[FIR]EVIL_BOSS

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App   [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:12 am

OMG evryone why askingo me about mafiaboss he is my cousin he tell me he is snake friend when he come at my house he register at dynind with mafiaboss nick but i swear idont know much about frag aur dymind i am EvilBoss nt mafiaboss he have no internet belive me Speed i am Boss nt mafia Sad he is Dok member
Back to top Go down
[FIR]EVIL_BOSS

[FIR]EVIL_BOSS

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App   [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:15 am

u can also ask from Radek he is ALso Dok member ask radek iam nt mafiaboss i am his cousin i play frag some times but if u nt belive what can i do Sad
Back to top Go down
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App   [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:08 am

Man try to use edit button next time instead double post... I remember that you played with mafiaboss but i didn't knew that was you ( or your cousin).
Back to top Go down
[FIR]EVIL_BOSS

[FIR]EVIL_BOSS

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App   [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:11 am

Call U Know My Cousin Name [DOK]MAFIABOSS and speed say i am mafiaboss sry for double post but i was angry that time its a app or Disscution i think i Got A Dinied Sad
Back to top Go down
[DOKt]Steven
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App   [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:26 am

look u good player but i am have one what i hate in u u say to admins what to do and i love it example: today u said me go read good rules i am ignored u but u continue so not from me Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
[FIR]EVIL_BOSS

[FIR]EVIL_BOSS

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App   [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:30 am

Well,Steven u are my old clan member i say u read rules in joke and i report 2 times of a hacker and u nt take any action u sleeping and u......... ITS a APP nt a discussion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App   [Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App Empty

Back to top Go down

[Denied] [FIR]EVIL_Boss Admin App
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next