Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
Monika banned me - Page 2 Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
Monika banned me - Page 2 Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
Monika banned me - Page 2 Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
Monika banned me - Page 2 Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
Monika banned me - Page 2 Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
Monika banned me - Page 2 Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

Monika banned me

Go down 
+6
ยจ
Speed
Monika
[IFG]Orko
CrimE_
[Cali]Dro
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Speed
LST Memorial

Monika banned me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monika banned me   Monika banned me - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:15 am

Liger even if you abused ltune, still I think you didn't do it on purpose, and I never said in admin rules that ltune is not allowed on all vehicles, I said coloring gang vehicls is not allowed because green fit to grove and yellow to vagos etc... and ltune makes all cars black so thats what we should remember.

you all free to tune all vehicles except all gang vehicles, every car i use beside gang vehicles i ltune it straight.

But the conversation that i saw in those screenshots gives me a scary feeling that some level-3 admins are feeling different then level-1 admins and thats not acceptable in mine server.

but I'm curious to see the whole conversation at logfile.

Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: Monika banned me   Monika banned me - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:20 am

Man, I wish I had it...Monika, do you have it?
Back to top Go down
Venus
LST Memorial
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Monika banned me   Monika banned me - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:20 am

monikas hot ... just throwing it out there.
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: im not   Monika banned me - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:42 am

im not in monika side, i don't know what happened there, But liger is my friend, and i know him very well at this time, I don't care whatever ya says guys, but Monika is an Admin Abuser, When she banned 3 Players for DB She also kicked me 2 times only because i kill her, That's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
[K4L]Fox

PostSubject: Re: Monika banned me   Monika banned me - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:06 pm

Commander wrote:
im not in monika side, i don't know what happened there, But liger is my friend, and i know him very well at this time, I don't care whatever ya says guys, but Monika is an Admin Abuser, When she banned 3 Players for DB She also kicked me 2 times only because i kill her, That's my opinion.

I Also Agree With Commander Monika Is A Abuser ! She Also Kicked Me And Liger Made A Mistake We All Make Mistakes Monika That Dont Mean Liger Deseves A Ban !

I Dont Know What Happened There I Just Hope Liger Is Back On The Admin Team !
Back to top Go down
http://killer4lifeclan.forumotion.com/
Monika

Monika

PostSubject: Re: Monika banned me   Monika banned me - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:39 pm

ehhhh nvm dont give me level back that eazy....
all want that so speed do that...

time when we importatn for you frends old frends I mean is goon thenx alot speed for suport, remeber I always support you always when you ban may frend to I never say why ... I always say to you that is you decyzion I support you....but now I see that is all time lie
Back to top Go down
[K4L]We$t_LoN_DoN

[K4L]We$t_LoN_DoN

PostSubject: Re: Monika banned me   Monika banned me - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:10 pm

Monika she kicked me for no reason i was playing and then she kicked me "reason: next temp ban" Commander and Ea$t was there and when i loggged on agian i said why did you kicked me, and then she kicked me agian "reason:if you want to play when a i am on don't get me on my nevers" and just becuse she gets killed she is kicking ppl and she banned one for db and she didn't warn him or kick

when monika came back on the server went from fun to chaos.
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: Monika banned me   Monika banned me - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:24 pm

At the end I draw my own conclusions.

I have read the logfile, I will send a private message to each one of you and don't think i'm going to keep messaging just answer mine pm (at least if you want to make chance to be admin again) and maybe you all get your level back.

locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monika banned me   Monika banned me - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monika banned me
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2