Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
Lol sry the misunderstanding + server idea Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
Lol sry the misunderstanding + server idea Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
Lol sry the misunderstanding + server idea Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
Lol sry the misunderstanding + server idea Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
Lol sry the misunderstanding + server idea Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
Lol sry the misunderstanding + server idea Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

Lol sry the misunderstanding + server idea

Go down 
+3
[IFG]Alin1997
[K4L]Fox
[KIA]Callofduty4
7 posters
AuthorMessage
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

Lol sry the misunderstanding + server idea Empty
PostSubject: Lol sry the misunderstanding + server idea   Lol sry the misunderstanding + server idea EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:04 am

Now i know what my cousin did, he didn't told me that yesterday, Hrvoje and Amir told me when i joined, that someone was using my account, i asked him to check chatlog, ip, aka, and everything was ok. They told me that "i" wasn't saying any word just playing and killing everyone, today i discovered all, then finally he said me what he did, he played with my account so i need change the pass. It won't happend again, thanks to say it to me Amir and Hrv.

I won't make a topic just saying about it, i have an idea that might be good, to block impersonators like a script to force everyone to register/login, this is the only problem from ladmin script, cuz everyone can join with other name, using their pass or not. forcing someone to register is good too, cuz many ppl are banned and do not have account, so it's more hard to unban them. I won't share mine script about it, cuz it still have bugs.

Cod4
o
d
4doC

Cod4
o__d
d__o
4doC

___C
___o
___d
Cod4
o__d
d__o
4doC

____4 C
__d__o
_o___d
C o d 4
_____d
_____o
_____C
Back to top Go down
[K4L]Fox

PostSubject: Re: Lol sry the misunderstanding + server idea   Lol sry the misunderstanding + server idea EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:37 am

Your Cousin Was Mad
I Was Waiting At Base For A Vehicle To Spawn So Was Your Cousin
Finally A Bike Spawned I Was Honking At Your Cousin To Enter Passenger Seat And Do DB
Know What He Did ???
He Jacked Me And Ride Off With The Bike And I Was Like "WTF !?!" And I Had To Wait 10 Mins For Another Vehcle To Spawn Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://killer4lifeclan.forumotion.com/
[IFG]Alin1997
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: Lol sry the misunderstanding + server idea   Lol sry the misunderstanding + server idea EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:39 am

There were for a time a script that was kiling players when they spawn without beinged logined .The problem is that .. most players don't know how to register Rolling Eyes and spam the chatbox with messages about it . That also will reduce the amount of players ...
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: The problem   Lol sry the misunderstanding + server idea EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:21 am

[IFG]Alin1997 wrote:
There were for a time a script that was kiling players when they spawn without beinged logined .The problem is that .. most players don't know how to register Rolling Eyes and spam the chatbox with messages about it . That also will reduce the amount of players ...
The problem is not that, we don't want to reduce players we want to reduce rule breakers and cheaters, That is the idea, So i suggest a script that don't let you play without register or login, Because is causing many troubles like Ban Impersonator and etc..
Back to top Go down
http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: Lol sry the misunderstanding + server idea   Lol sry the misunderstanding + server idea EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:27 am

Commander wrote:
So i suggest a script that don't let you play without register or login, Because is causing many troubles like Ban Impersonator and etc..

Yeah, that's the idea, it might be good, and it will not reduce number of players, if they reallly want to play they will read the message, /register and /login, and do it.
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: And if is possible   Lol sry the misunderstanding + server idea EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:34 am

Callofduty4 wrote:
Commander wrote:
So i suggest a script that don't let you play without register or login, Because is causing many troubles like Ban Impersonator and etc..

Yeah, that's the idea, it might be good, and it will not reduce number of players, if they reallly want to play they will read the message, /register and /login, and do it.
And if is possible post the Rules in English/Spanish at the Main start of the Server, So all can see the rules, at least we will have less rule breakers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
¨

PostSubject: Re: Lol sry the misunderstanding + server idea   Lol sry the misunderstanding + server idea EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:02 pm

Soo your cousin attack me? He have a really nice skillz like you cod ^^..
He attacks me without warning (2 bullet shot with sawns). He is unfair Very Happy, i dont have sawns that time...
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Orko
LST Memorial
[IFG]Orko

PostSubject: Re: Lol sry the misunderstanding + server idea   Lol sry the misunderstanding + server idea EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:15 pm

That's a good idea,but you should change your pass,i think :]
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Alin1997
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: Lol sry the misunderstanding + server idea   Lol sry the misunderstanding + server idea EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:19 pm

Theres no problem from my opinion with the rulebreakers , since there are very much admins there shouldn't be any problem . Sure , admins are free to do what they want , they don't need to adminship . But also , players that have problem with a rulebreaker can /report and admins can respond to the report (if they want too) . Anyway i don't get how /register could stop them from cheating and rulebreaking .
Back to top Go down
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: Lol sry the misunderstanding + server idea   Lol sry the misunderstanding + server idea EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:18 am

[IFG]Alin1997 wrote:
Anyway i don't get how /register could stop them from cheating and rulebreaking .

87,45% of hackers don't have an account and they don't want register and save some info. It might be a solution to stop part of them, but it's not the main point, it'll block the number of impersonators, just the noobs that don't know how to break passwords, anyone can join with a name registered, loggin in or not cuz there aren't a system to block this attitude.
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Alin1997
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: Lol sry the misunderstanding + server idea   Lol sry the misunderstanding + server idea EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:18 am

But there are also many fair players that don't know how to register .
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: Lol sry the misunderstanding + server idea   Lol sry the misunderstanding + server idea EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:37 am

[IFG]Alin1997 wrote:
But there are also many fair players that don't know how to register .
That is very true. A lot of people may not know how to /register.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lol sry the misunderstanding + server idea   Lol sry the misunderstanding + server idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Lol sry the misunderstanding + server idea
Page 1 of 1