Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
OLD PLAYER(ACCOUNT DELETED)Refund? Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
OLD PLAYER(ACCOUNT DELETED)Refund? Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
OLD PLAYER(ACCOUNT DELETED)Refund? Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
OLD PLAYER(ACCOUNT DELETED)Refund? Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
OLD PLAYER(ACCOUNT DELETED)Refund? Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
OLD PLAYER(ACCOUNT DELETED)Refund? Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

OLD PLAYER(ACCOUNT DELETED)Refund?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Marty_Alex

Marty_Alex

OLD PLAYER(ACCOUNT DELETED)Refund? Empty
PostSubject: OLD PLAYER(ACCOUNT DELETED)Refund?   OLD PLAYER(ACCOUNT DELETED)Refund? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:58 am

Hello Guys, I haven't been on server for long i am a very old player and i quit samp for same time and now i came back in server it said to register again. I am not joking my name was marty_alex please give me some kind of refund even if you dont i will still play. And i will tell you truth i got banned here before for hacking and it for health hacks i did it being honest but now i changed so please if this the right forums for this server i didn't know about servers forum back then long time ago. Thanks again for this server being alive. About the ban i was unban long time ago it has nothing to do with my account deleted
Back to top Go down
Venus
LST Memorial
Venus

PostSubject: Re: OLD PLAYER(ACCOUNT DELETED)Refund?   OLD PLAYER(ACCOUNT DELETED)Refund? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:31 pm

Marty_Alex wrote:
Hello Guys, I haven't been on server for long i am a very old player and i quit samp for same time and now i came back in server it said to register again. I am not joking my name was marty_alex please give me some kind of refund even if you dont i will still play. And i will tell you truth i got banned here before for hacking and it for health hacks i did it being honest but now i changed so please if this the right forums for this server i didn't know about servers forum back then long time ago. Thanks again for this server being alive. About the ban i was unban long time ago it has nothing to do with my account deleted

Hey Marty (:
Have you tried login in the server as "marty_alex"
Without capital "M" and "A" ?
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: OLD PLAYER(ACCOUNT DELETED)Refund?   OLD PLAYER(ACCOUNT DELETED)Refund? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:08 pm

Venus wrote:

Hey Marty (:
Have you tried login in the server as "marty_alex"
Without capital "M" and "A" ?

Would that make a difference?
And don't leave a smart-ass reply please.
Back to top Go down
Marty_Alex

Marty_Alex

PostSubject: Re: OLD PLAYER(ACCOUNT DELETED)Refund?   OLD PLAYER(ACCOUNT DELETED)Refund? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:26 pm

I dont hack it was long time ago and that time an admin banned me for health hack tho it was lag...JUST LETTING YOU KNOW I NEVER HACKED and 1 player remembers me(Callofduty4). Also this server was FRAG before
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: OLD PLAYER(ACCOUNT DELETED)Refund?   OLD PLAYER(ACCOUNT DELETED)Refund? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:31 pm

Marty_Alex wrote:
I dont hack it was long time ago and that time an admin banned me for health hack tho it was lag...JUST LETTING YOU KNOW I NEVER HACKED and 1 player remembers me(Callofduty4). Also this server was FRAG before
Well there are second chances for people, and Callofduty 4 just left for about a week so, lets just wait for Speed.
Back to top Go down
¨

PostSubject: Re: OLD PLAYER(ACCOUNT DELETED)Refund?   OLD PLAYER(ACCOUNT DELETED)Refund? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:47 pm

I never sees you hax
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: OLD PLAYER(ACCOUNT DELETED)Refund?   OLD PLAYER(ACCOUNT DELETED)Refund? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:11 pm

Keep the money that (Monster) guy gave to you, then we all good.

your account was maybe deleted because of server reinstall... hopefully won't happen again in future.

Back to top Go down
Marty_Alex

Marty_Alex

PostSubject: Re: OLD PLAYER(ACCOUNT DELETED)Refund?   OLD PLAYER(ACCOUNT DELETED)Refund? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:55 am

Speed wrote:
Keep the money that (Monster) guy gave to you, then we all good.

your account was maybe deleted because of server reinstall... hopefully won't happen again in future.

Thanks speed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OLD PLAYER(ACCOUNT DELETED)Refund?   OLD PLAYER(ACCOUNT DELETED)Refund? Empty

Back to top Go down

OLD PLAYER(ACCOUNT DELETED)Refund?
Page 1 of 1