HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» And another year has passed!
by Speed Fri May 12, 2017 7:42 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
by Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
by El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
by Underground Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

» GTA V: The Trailer
by DarkDeath Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:25 am

» LST Los Santos Territory [0.3e] [Hosted Tab]
by [DOKt]Steven Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:13 am


Share | 
 

 [Accepted]My application for sub-admin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 708
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 22
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for sub-admin   Sun May 29, 2011 7:24 am

[KIA]Jeezy_Shizzle wrote:
main admins dont think im childlish but how more do i need to wait to be accepted you see i have a good number of support.
Holy shit you guys say you read the admin rules but I dont even believe you becuase you didnt even read the.forum.rules... No DOUBLE POSTS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
$outh_3ROATIA[LST]
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-05-22
Location : Hustlin and Murderin fools.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for sub-admin   Sun May 29, 2011 8:04 am

[Cali]Dro wrote:
[KIA]Jeezy_Shizzle wrote:
main admins dont think im childlish but how more do i need to wait to be accepted you see i have a good number of support.
Holy shit you guys say you read the admin rules but I dont even believe you becuase you didnt even read the.forum.rules... No DOUBLE POSTS
ok thanks i didnt really know what double post means.ok i fixed it now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gang_Kon

avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 20
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for sub-admin   Sun May 29, 2011 8:11 am

God Luck Man my Fiend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://samp13.webs.com
$outh_3ROATIA[LST]
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-05-22
Location : Hustlin and Murderin fools.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for sub-admin   Sun May 29, 2011 8:12 am

Gang_Kon wrote:
God Luck Man my Fiend Very Happy
thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Underground
LST Memorial


Posts : 259
Join date : 2011-04-07
Age : 21
Location : BRASIL

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for sub-admin   Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:38 pm

he is very good player, he speaks very well English, Spanish Croatian
not break any rules, report violators.
I trust this guy 100%.
be patient, you're almost there. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.eksampclan.forumeiros.com
Link

avatar

Posts : 248
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 20
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for sub-admin   Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:15 am

I havent see you much but all the times i have i can say you dont rulebreak,hack and flame and you respect rules and is a nice player so yeah you get my support
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theundeadfamily.webs.com/
$outh_3ROATIA[LST]
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-05-22
Location : Hustlin and Murderin fools.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for sub-admin   Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:35 am

[KIA]Underground wrote:
he is very good player, he speaks very well English, Spanish Croatian
not break any rules, report violators.
I trust this guy 100%.
be patient, you're almost there. lol!

Link wrote:
I havent see you much but all the times i have i can say you dont rulebreak,hack and flame and you respect rules and is a nice player so yeah you get my support
thanks Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy afro afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldd[LST]
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 605
Join date : 2011-01-29
Location : What?

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for sub-admin   Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:01 pm

Well.....
I will be honest he follow rules,never break rules and he's a clean player and he deserve it Yes from me,and he's one of Callofduty's member and he can be trusted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Underground
LST Memorial


Posts : 259
Join date : 2011-04-07
Age : 21
Location : BRASIL

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for sub-admin   Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:29 pm

[FAT]Goldd wrote:
Well.....
I will be honest he follow rules,never break rules and he's a clean player and he deserve it Yes from me,and he's one of Callofduty's member and he can be trusted




certainly, it is excellent
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.eksampclan.forumeiros.com
[IFG]Pyraeus

avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 23
Location : An'usa City, Crimson Isle, Kalimdor, Great Sea, Wicked Wench, Atlantis City, Isla de Muerta, Saphira, Isle of Cortez, Hurricane Island, Emerald Dream fighting as a Soulless.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for sub-admin   Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:09 pm

I know this fellow. He is as everyone said a good rule follower and all, but I expect just more reports. That be it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ifg.ze-forum.com/index.php
zR4P
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-05-28
Age : 19
Location : sitting here

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for sub-admin   Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:18 pm

Hey shizzle you are good player i saw you in the server and you dont break the rules its for this reason you have one YES from me



Good luck friend cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers xD sorry for the smile spam LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[DW]M4N1

avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 21
Location : Mexico Carnal :D

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for sub-admin   Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:21 pm

o have seen this guy just like twice but i think ur a good player u report and bla bla
U got mah support dude

add me on your reference list
Back to top Go down
View user profile
$outh_3ROATIA[LST]
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-05-22
Location : Hustlin and Murderin fools.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for sub-admin   Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:42 pm

[IFG]Pyraeus wrote:
I know this fellow. He is as everyone said a good rule follower and all, but I expect just more reports. That be it.

[KIA]Stone wrote:
Hey shizzle you are good player i saw you in the server and you dont break the rules its for this reason you have one YES from me



Good luck friend cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers xD sorry for the smile spam LOL

[SOD]Inquisidor wrote:
o have seen this guy just like twice but i think ur a good player u report and bla bla
U got mah support dude

add me on your reference list
Thanks guys afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[IFG]Orko
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 308
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 23
Location : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for sub-admin   Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:54 pm

Jeezy u wasn't sure that i support u
But I DO !
I think you'll be a good Sub
Good Luck Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
$outh_3ROATIA[LST]
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-05-22
Location : Hustlin and Murderin fools.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for sub-admin   Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:00 am

[IFG]Orko wrote:
Jeezy u wasn't sure that i support u
But I DO !
I think you'll be a good Sub
Good Luck Cool
thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Cali]Indo



Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 25
Location : BEHIND MY LAPTOP

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for sub-admin   Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:19 am

I SUPPORT U ONE HUNDRED PERCENT YOU ARE A VIVACIOUS FUNNY NICE RESPECTFUL PLAYER WHO ABIDES BY RULES !! santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
$outh_3ROATIA[LST]
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-05-22
Location : Hustlin and Murderin fools.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for sub-admin   Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:24 am

[Cali]Indo wrote:
I SUPPORT U ONE HUNDRED PERCENT YOU ARE A VIVACIOUS FUNNY NICE RESPECTFUL PLAYER WHO ABIDES BY RULES !! santa
Thanks man Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 708
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 22
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for sub-admin   Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:33 am

Good luck, I support you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
$outh_3ROATIA[LST]
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-05-22
Location : Hustlin and Murderin fools.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for sub-admin   Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:36 pm

[Cali]Dro wrote:
Good luck, I support you.
thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baba



Posts : 75
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 24
Location : chennai

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for sub-admin   Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:47 am

[KIA]Jeezy_Shizzle wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:
Good luck, I support you.
thanks


i think this guy will be cool always. GOODLUCK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkDeath
LST Memorial


Posts : 329
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for sub-admin   Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:01 am

accepted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My application for sub-admin   

Back to top Go down
 
[Accepted]My application for sub-admin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» [Accepted] Moderator Application Form (King)
» [Accepted]Moderator Application (Opsan)
» [Accepted]Moderator Application (Veronica Faolan)
» [Accepted] Moderator Application - Tanuki
» [Accepted]Moderator Application: Red Cloud

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Los Santos Territory :: Admins (Info & Sign-up)-
Jump to: