Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
BIG ABUSE [Cali]Dro Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
BIG ABUSE [Cali]Dro Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
BIG ABUSE [Cali]Dro Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
BIG ABUSE [Cali]Dro Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
BIG ABUSE [Cali]Dro Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
BIG ABUSE [Cali]Dro Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

BIG ABUSE [Cali]Dro

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BolteosDrosS

BIG ABUSE [Cali]Dro Empty
PostSubject: BIG ABUSE [Cali]Dro   BIG ABUSE [Cali]Dro EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:34 pm

I come to warn of an abuse of [Cali] Dro the very ... I knew that I had not readmitted to the LST server and enter with my account SOD [SOD] BolteoS.DrosS shitting me echo the server, putting me Reason: to avoid. and therefore gave me my name is not allowed at the server. This is also in BAN COMPLAINT
Back to top Go down
ccam95

PostSubject: Re: BIG ABUSE [Cali]Dro   BIG ABUSE [Cali]Dro EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:27 pm

ermmm
DUDE i dont understand very clearly what do you want to say but this isn't an abuse he ban you cuz you arent unbanned and you did ban evade so he just did his job as an admin

also i think that you are confused cuz in your ban complaint ( https://lstserver.actieforum.com/t544-unbannedban-complaint ) it says that you are unbanned [On the title] so i think that you are thinking that you are unbanned, and you can enter to the server normally, but you aren't unbanned so every time that you enter to the server you are going to be banned for being a ban evader until you be unbanned

Last edited by ccam95 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: BIG ABUSE [Cali]Dro   BIG ABUSE [Cali]Dro EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:56 pm

BolteosDrosS wrote:
I come to warn of an abuse of [Cali] Dro the very ... I knew that I had not readmitted to the LST server and enter with my account SOD [SOD] BolteoS.DrosS shitting me echo the server, putting me Reason: to avoid. and therefore gave me my name is not allowed at the server. This is also in BAN COMPLAINT
WOW, first of all you have to follow the sticky.
Second of all this can't be your ban complain also.
Third of all I banned you because I saw you trying to enter the server, and it said forbidden name, then you entered the server with a different name, somewhat similar, which looked like evading to me.
Sorry I didn't look at his complaint first to see if he was unbanned, but he should have in my opinion told a general admin that his regular name is still banned, instead of entering the server with a different name and just start playing, btw the reason was "EVADER" if you want to call that abuse that's your choice.
Back to top Go down
BolteosDrosS

PostSubject: Re: BIG ABUSE [Cali]Dro   BIG ABUSE [Cali]Dro EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:53 pm

then I will not be able to enter the server more? : (
or as already solved 2 problems, and because of ustdes nearly lost my clan
Back to top Go down
DarkDeath
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: BIG ABUSE [Cali]Dro   BIG ABUSE [Cali]Dro EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:51 am

My bad.I didn't unban him.I put wrong message in to topic name.
Back to top Go down
BolteosDrosS

PostSubject: Re: BIG ABUSE [Cali]Dro   BIG ABUSE [Cali]Dro EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 6:29 am

hey just trying to say:
1.-you and me in the server readmitted
2 .- when you enter the server [Cali] Dro admin ban me
3 .- I already knew readmitted Abian
4 .- I want to reinstate me, because you already echo Abian, And when I returned to ban ¬ ¬ this is not fair on my part, drug was poorly informed me abia already been reinstated.
Back to top Go down
DarkDeath
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: BIG ABUSE [Cali]Dro   BIG ABUSE [Cali]Dro EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:07 am

BolteosDrosS wrote:
hey just trying to say:
1.-you and me in the server readmitted
2 .- when you enter the server [Cali] Dro admin ban me
3 .- I already knew readmitted Abian
4 .- I want to reinstate me, because you already echo Abian, And when I returned to ban ¬ ¬ this is not fair on my part, drug was poorly informed me abia already been reinstated.

I just don't understand you sorrry.Ask someone to translate your words.Also closed there were no abuse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIG ABUSE [Cali]Dro   BIG ABUSE [Cali]Dro Empty

Back to top Go down

BIG ABUSE [Cali]Dro
Page 1 of 1