Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
Two things to make the server a lot better Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
Two things to make the server a lot better Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
Two things to make the server a lot better Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
Two things to make the server a lot better Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
Two things to make the server a lot better Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
Two things to make the server a lot better Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

Two things to make the server a lot better

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[LA]4ever

[LA]4ever

Two things to make the server a lot better Empty
PostSubject: Two things to make the server a lot better   Two things to make the server a lot better EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:48 am

Here is my idea:
An anti-drive-by system. Even reported to online admins, even get warned, even get kicked, they don't stop. I believe that must of then even don't know what drive-by is... Tragic!TRAGIC!
Second, an anti-teamkill system. You happily ehe playing with your team, and in the middle of a war, by a mistake, you kill then :S annoying, hum? But the truly mean of this system is because there lots of players that simply don't care about who is your team, SHOOT EVERYBODY! Also will be another reason cheked of the list to warn and kick.
Well is that it.
Back to top Go down
Hitman47

Two things to make the server a lot better Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two things to make the server a lot better   Two things to make the server a lot better EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:24 am

I think the second idea is good.My brother was playing and hes an example.
He plays one night,the next day he told me that he played on the server with my nickname and he shoot everyone (and the people from his team) so he gets banned.
zi thonk its good idea to have something like rule when you start the server and to explaine what is drive by and to have something to expline to dont teamkill because you get ban!
Back to top Go down

Two things to make the server a lot better
Page 1 of 1