Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
Giveweapon command for level 1 Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
Giveweapon command for level 1 Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
Giveweapon command for level 1 Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
Giveweapon command for level 1 Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
Giveweapon command for level 1 Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
Giveweapon command for level 1 Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

Giveweapon command for level 1

Go down 
+6
[K4L]Chrome_Pistola[LST]
[SOU]ScroL
[IFG]Orko
Goldd[LST]
[Cali]Dro
Speed
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Speed
LST Memorial

Giveweapon command for level 1 Empty
PostSubject: Giveweapon command for level 1   Giveweapon command for level 1 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:07 am

If you use /lspec then after /lspecoff you will lose your weapons, full admins (level 3) can use /giveweapon command to give themself weapons, but level 1 admins can't do this.

There is a importent rule for level 3 admins and that is to use /giveweapon command only for themself and not to give weapons to other players, so that rule stays no matter what.

Should I add /giveweapon command for level 1?

Normal I don't ask for opinion because once i start doing it you guys think everyone have a vote in any desicion i make but that is false and not correct, for some stuff i want ya opinion, for example this.

spit it out
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: Giveweapon command for level 1   Giveweapon command for level 1 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:11 am

I think it would be a great idea, but SOME of the level 1 admins, having access to ANY weapon... could turn abusive..
my vote ? 60%
EDIT: I'm not saying all level 1s will abuse it, or any actually. Just saying... confused
Back to top Go down
Goldd[LST]
LST Memorial
Goldd[LST]

PostSubject: Re: Giveweapon command for level 1   Giveweapon command for level 1 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:12 am

Well,its not a good idea,but......idk do what u want,well and its a good idea too.
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Orko
LST Memorial
[IFG]Orko

PostSubject: Re: Giveweapon command for level 1   Giveweapon command for level 1 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:27 am

I don't think its a good idea , because some may abuse , and what happened to Sub-Admins ? Isn't that the point , not to have as much as commands as full admins ? Don't take this question wrong please . And another thing . This command won't help them with their job at all ...but ofcourse you are the leader Mr.Speed . You will decide Smile
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: Giveweapon command for level 1   Giveweapon command for level 1 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:31 am

[IFG]Orko wrote:
I don't think its a good idea , because some may abuse , and what happened to Sub-Admins ? Isn't that the point , not to have as much as commands as full admins ? Don't take this question wrong please . And another thing . This command won't help them with their job at all ...but ofcourse you are the leader Mr.Speed . You will decide Smile
Aww man.
Exactly well put.
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: Giveweapon command for level 1   Giveweapon command for level 1 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:31 am

Quote :
and what happened to Sub-Admins ? Isn't that the point , not to have as much as commands as full admins
Who said thats the point? thats not the point, different between sub and full is what you see in admin rules topic and admin rules (level 3) topic.

But talking about abusing that is for me almost not believable, because there are also level 3 admins that abuse their commands, i'm not calling names yet, but its not like all level 3 admins follow admin rules.

So nonsense.
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Orko
LST Memorial
[IFG]Orko

PostSubject: Re: Giveweapon command for level 1   Giveweapon command for level 1 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:35 am

Well thats just my point of view ...nothing else
Its up to you . And if you ask them ofcourse that they will want it ... be sure of that xD
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: Giveweapon command for level 1   Giveweapon command for level 1 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:38 am

Well here's my question.
In the beginning why did you add the /giveweapon command to the full admin's command list, and not the sub-admin's command list ?
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: Giveweapon command for level 1   Giveweapon command for level 1 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:41 am

because i forgot admins lose weapons after /lspecoff

btw i noticed that level 3 admins are the only once that can vote for new admins, so another huge different between the point of full admin.

Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: Giveweapon command for level 1   Giveweapon command for level 1 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:46 am

I would like to add, they applied for sub-admin like ALL the other admins did. And i'm sure all the other admins had to put up with the lspec bug like the rest of the level 3 admins did, so they want to be an admin right? So when they choose to type in /lspec, they are aware of what's going to happen. Just my opinion, but it all falls on what YOU really want.
Great power comes with great responsibility lol
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[SOU]ScroL
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: Giveweapon command for level 1   Giveweapon command for level 1 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:57 am

Yesss Speed Yesss i woud really apriciate if you put this comm. in lvl1 this is why:admins lvl 3 dont have to go to ammu all the time and when lvl1 admins use lspec comm. they loose there all buyed weaps. and it woud make a big diffrence to lvl1 admins they woud really be thank full to you Speed i just please you Speed if you put it it will make a big diffrence put it Speed i support you 100000% in this ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://forum.infinite-network.net/
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: Giveweapon command for level 1   Giveweapon command for level 1 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:57 am

Quote :
I would like to add, they applied for sub-admin like ALL the other admins did. And i'm sure all the other admins had to put up with the lspec bug like the rest of the level 3 admins did, so they want to be an admin right? So when they choose to type in /lspec, they are aware of what's going to happen. Just my opinion, but it all falls on what YOU really want.
Great power comes with great responsibility lol
Some level 3 admins also breaking admin rules so i don't see that much great responsibility all over the place.

Everything you guys just said is exactly falls on what I really want, because what i want is to allow eachother pleasure, even if you didn't had experience with it during your level 1 period.
Back to top Go down
[K4L]Chrome_Pistola[LST]
LST Memorial
[K4L]Chrome_Pistola[LST]

PostSubject: Re: Giveweapon command for level 1   Giveweapon command for level 1 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:01 am

They way I see it:
Not a good idea, I see level 1 as a phaze between regular player and full admin.
Sub admins need to learn the administration, the way things are going, and to prove themselves before they get level 3.
When I was level 1 I had something to look forward to, I wnated to be level 3 so I will get more cmds.
I don't want to get into names but I think sub admins are not ready for this kind of power.
From what I've seen they don't have cash problams they can buy weaps.
Beside, if they don't want they don't have to spec players at all, if the weapons pack is more important they can leave the spec for us or not at all.
We handle it when we were sub admins so can them...

My vote is no.

Last edited by [K4L]Chrome_Pistola on Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hrvoje
LST Memorial
Hrvoje

PostSubject: Re: Giveweapon command for level 1   Giveweapon command for level 1 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:07 am

I would allow them if i were you, because from my experience when I was lvl 1, all the time when you go to check player, I must go in ammu and spend there a lot of time to again buy weaps, and when you think, "ok, now i can go in battle with other" then shows again suspicious player and then all again, and that could be very annoying so in my opinion, if I were you, I would give them.
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: Giveweapon command for level 1   Giveweapon command for level 1 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:12 am

Hey Speed, can you add a poll to this so we can vote ?
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: Giveweapon command for level 1   Giveweapon command for level 1 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:18 am

Quote :
Sub admins need to learn the administration
If i could edit admin script so they only can give themself weapons and not other players, then I wouldn't worry about that, the proces everyone goes through with application is already a step.

I fail to create that command, so I agree with it, this might mess up some stuff, especialy for me cuz i will waste more time by giving warning and dropping admins.

Quote :
Beside, if they don't want they don't have to spec players at all, if the weapons pack is more important they can leave the spec for us are not at all.
That is the problem, I don't want that losing weapons will play a roll for them to not use /lspec, it is their own choice but still it can be a more level-1-friendly by letting them get weaps.

I even think /giveweapon might bring the best or worst out of them and will effect on giving them invation for level 3.

Quote :
Hey Speed, can you add a poll to this so we can vote ?
This is not voting, i just want opinions and maybe someone will spit out somethign that i don't see yet, exactly something like i didn't knew at start that /lspecoff would delete weapons, or maybe i knew but i didn't remembered it when i was organizing the commands... brain damaged? maybe.

and poll's are bad for everything cuz dynamic ip'ers can vote repeatlly.

btw this topic will stay open for while, i'm still not sure about my activity so, just go with opinions and i see it when i see it.
Back to top Go down
zR4P
LST Memorial
zR4P

PostSubject: Re: Giveweapon command for level 1   Giveweapon command for level 1 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:09 pm

would be good to do so because I lose my weapons when using xD LSpec
Warning: Just give him the command /giveweapon to administrators you see fit my vote is 96% ^ ^

What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face its a good idea xD¡
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: Giveweapon command for level 1   Giveweapon command for level 1 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:34 pm

[DcS]ZePeliin wrote:
would be good to do so because I lose my weapons when using xD LSpec
Warning: Just give him the command /giveweapon to administrators you see fit my vote is 96% ^ ^

What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face its a good idea xD¡
Ofc, you're gonna say yeah... -.-
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Sweet_Balls
LST Memorial
[FAT]Sweet_Balls

PostSubject: Re: Giveweapon command for level 1   Giveweapon command for level 1 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:23 pm

Well, i think that it could be cool to stay like it was, level 3 has /giveweapon, because level 1 admins could reach that kind of power, but it is your choice.
Back to top Go down
Underground now is NARCOS
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: Giveweapon command for level 1   Giveweapon command for level 1 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:33 pm

[IFG]Tony wrote:
Well, i think that it could be cool to stay like it was, level 3 has /giveweapon, because level 1 admins could reach that kind of power, but it is your choice.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.eksampclan.forumeiros.com
zR4P
LST Memorial
zR4P

PostSubject: Re: Giveweapon command for level 1   Giveweapon command for level 1 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:06 pm

and if you put commands like / Desert Eagle / M4 / sawn off and more? is better that way xD

Cool
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: Giveweapon command for level 1   Giveweapon command for level 1 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:45 pm

I forgot that sometime ago i up-to-date the class weapons, every skin has different weapons, enough ammo, and there are even combat and sniper between it.

So /giveweapon stays on level 3.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giveweapon command for level 1   Giveweapon command for level 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Giveweapon command for level 1
Page 1 of 1