Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
[Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? - Page 2 Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
[Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? - Page 2 Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
[Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? - Page 2 Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
[Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? - Page 2 Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
[Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? - Page 2 Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
[Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? - Page 2 Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

[Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??

Go down 
+7
Venus
[K4L]Fox
Beer_MyASO
[SOD]CarL
[Cali]Dro
[A]Bills
[SOD]Warriors_Ajax
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
[K4L]Fox

[Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:31 pm

[Cali]StickyIckyGreen wrote:
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
Well all I can say is.... why ban with no proof?
I don't really see why Ajax got banned when you have no proof he insulted...
And Venus... he does piss you off and he insult in a very unusual way which no one notice he insults
Dude get outta here you dont understand not 1% about this.

Now you just insulted me... When you know the rules clearly
I know that Ajax got banned by Dro = 1%
Back to top Go down
http://killer4lifeclan.forumotion.com/
Venus
LST Memorial
Venus

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:22 pm

[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
And Venus... he does piss you off and he insult in a very unusual way which no one notice he insults

Now you just insulted me... When you know the rules clearly
I know that Ajax got banned by Dro = 1%
You dont understand = Insults?? Ok
But you weren't even THERE.
Back to top Go down
[SOD]CarL
LST Memorial
[SOD]CarL

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:25 pm

[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
Salvi respects admins, but not players, Beer my aso, Idk what his problem is he doesnt even know me, he just goes what other people say.

Hahahahaa, But look who its comenting, haha, Venus you are the last indicated to comment in this post, because if you dont know, you created this problem, and they do still when Dro sayed than no, because you connected, few seconds after Warriors went banned, but well, haha do you think than beer doesnt know you? all people know you, if you ask to someone, "Hey do you know [Cali]Venus Or venus or the million of names than you has they will say yes. You know why? because all hate you because you think than you are the best in this server, the most pro and a lot of things, and i know than you gonna negate it because you never accept the true.. but i am sure SURE more than Sure what i say about you, if someone says no, He has to be blind...

Hahahaa you say than warriors respect the admins but not the players?? haha and you tell me do you respect em? look venus gonna give you a tip, say the true seriously, because when you speak english with other players than too speak ENGLISH you are a saint, but when you speak in spanish? you are the same? NO and seriously if the others too speaked english they too will supply this commentary..

Mad
Back to top Go down
http://sodclan.activo.mx
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:37 pm

[SOD]Carlangas wrote:
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
Salvi respects admins, but not players, Beer my aso, Idk what his problem is he doesnt even know me, he just goes what other people say.

Hahahahaa, But look who its comenting, haha, Venus you are the last indicated to comment in this post, because if you dont know, you created this problem, and they do still when Dro sayed than no, because you connected, few seconds after Warriors went banned, but well, haha do you think than beer doesnt know you? all people know you, if you ask to someone, "Hey do you know [Cali]Venus Or venus or the million of names than you has they will say yes. You know why? because all hate you because you think than you are the best in this server, the most pro and a lot of things, and i know than you gonna negate it because you never accept the true.. but i am sure SURE more than Sure what i say about you, if someone says no, He has to be blind...

Hahahaa you say than warriors respect the admins but not the players?? haha and you tell me do you respect em? look venus gonna give you a tip, say the true seriously, because when you speak english with other players than too speak ENGLISH you are a saint, but when you speak in spanish? you are the same? NO and seriously if the others too speaked english they too will supply this commentary..

Mad
Wow, and now you're breaking forum rules. No being off-topic...you're talking about something very irrelevant. Nice.
Back to top Go down
Venus
LST Memorial
Venus

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:42 pm

[Cali]Dro wrote:
[SOD]Carlangas wrote:
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:

Hahah.....
Mad
Wow, and now you're breaking forum rules. No being off-topic...you're talking about something very irrelevant. Nice.
Smh, a mad admin will have his days.
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:48 pm

[Cali]Dro wrote:
[SOD]Carlangas wrote:
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:

Hahah.....
Mad
Lol two paragraphs :O
Lol well, let's just wait until the General admins come and reply.
Back to top Go down
[SOD]CarL
LST Memorial
[SOD]CarL

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:48 pm

[Cali]Dro wrote:
[SOD]Carlangas wrote:
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:

Hahah.....
Mad

Sorry for get off-topic..
Back to top Go down
http://sodclan.activo.mx
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]
LST Memorial
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:54 pm

I'm not sure if this is a rule.... but I think it is how it has always worked.

If someone makes a ban appeal and you want them to stay banned, you should post some kind of proof.

Obviously it's hard to get a screenshot of a health hacker, but for other things, if you can....

Get proof and post it

Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: You insulted   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:09 pm

You insulted my brother one time too
Back to top Go down
http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
Goldd[LST]
LST Memorial
Goldd[LST]

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:56 pm

[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:

Well u always want proofs and its right but he forgot is that a problem anyway i trust dro.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:28 pm

Quote :

If someone makes a ban appeal and you want them to stay banned, you should post some kind of proof.

Obviously it's hard to get a screenshot of a health hacker, but for other things, if you can....

Get proof and post it
Exactly, but we also able to see the logfile from that day, I use Ctrl+F and paste the name of the banned player and read all his messages until i find the facts, in this case they talking other language so i can't know whats going on, admins should bring their own proof, at least when they ban regular players (active in forum).

Reading the log file from yesterday, I see is that [SOD]Warriors_Ajax also got kicked same day for advertising, while you know is against the rules, i made a forum for you guys to come and advertise your ip and website and still not enough for you?

Quote :
[14:41:16] [chat] [[SOD]Warriors_Ajax]: es www.sodclan.activo.mx ¬¬
[14:41:29] [SOD]ShinnokxD has been kicked by Administrator Amir [reason: no advertise, you are lucky its not ban]
[14:42:52] [chat] [[SOD]Warriors_Ajax]: but Zero is Asking the page -.-
Use freaking pm and you knew that, but just wanted to advertise in public chatbox.

About the insult, idk but you deserve your 5 days tempban for sure at least for advertising.

if you join the server before your tempban is done you get perm banned.

So denied is refer to your tempban, after 5 days you can join the server again.

Back to top Go down
[SOD]Warriors_Ajax

[SOD]Warriors_Ajax

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:05 am

Klabauter_Mann wrote:

Get proof and post it

Klab,Here there is no evidence.......because I did not say anythingggggggg!
you can bring evidence before, but now nothing -.-

Speed,while the others give a kick because doing asdversing...i have a tempban for 5 days ...-.- this is unfair

PD: I do not speak much English and its bad
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:25 am

Like I said, i have evidence I was just waiting for a general admin to tell me to post it. Whenever old players break rules I will always tempban them, because I know, they know better. The screen shot is the word I banned him for, I was told it means like asshole/motherfucker, but they say it means "damn you" Even if it does mean that, it's not respectful. Right ?
[Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? - Page 2 Samp160yn
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:39 am

Quote :
- Use Warn/Kick/Tempban 1 time or more for breaking rules like, Hellikill/spawnkill/teamkill/driveby (only drivers)/Park-killl/bug abusing/flaming/advertising after that use ban.
Like it said in the rule we choose for it, and in this case since you already got tempbanned for cursing according to Dro i think with advertise above it you deserve tempban for 5 days for sure.

If it was other situation you would only get kicked, if Dro tempbanned you for 2 days i wouldn't put 3 more days above it, i just think your mistake shouldn't waste my time thats why i go with the tempban.

The screenshot Dro posted is a evidence, i translate it to english and its not that bad, if you didn't advertised i maybe unbanned you cuz this wasn't a reason to tempban someone for 5 days, a kick or even tempban for 1 till 2 day was enough.

Just go with the tempban... don't enter the server or else just i go with the range ban.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2