HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» And another year has passed!
by Speed Sun May 13, 2018 7:13 am

» los santos territory 4 ever
by Speed Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:35 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
by Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
by El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
by Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

» GTA V: The Trailer
by DarkDeath Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:25 am


Share | 
 

 [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
[K4L]Fox



Posts : 324
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 20
Location : East London, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:31 pm

[Cali]StickyIckyGreen wrote:
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
Well all I can say is.... why ban with no proof?
I don't really see why Ajax got banned when you have no proof he insulted...
And Venus... he does piss you off and he insult in a very unusual way which no one notice he insults
Dude get outta here you dont understand not 1% about this.

Now you just insulted me... When you know the rules clearly
I know that Ajax got banned by Dro = 1%
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://killer4lifeclan.forumotion.com/
Venus
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2011-02-25
Age : 106
Location : West Coast

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:22 pm

[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
[Cali]StickyIckyGreen wrote:
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
Well all I can say is.... why ban with no proof?
I don't really see why Ajax got banned when you have no proof he insulted...
And Venus... he does piss you off and he insult in a very unusual way which no one notice he insults
Dude get outta here you dont understand not 1% about this.

Now you just insulted me... When you know the rules clearly
I know that Ajax got banned by Dro = 1%
You dont understand = Insults?? Ok
But you weren't even THERE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[SOD]CarL
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 24
Location : Quito-Ecuador

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:25 pm

[Cali]StickyIckyGreen wrote:
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
Well all I can say is.... why ban with no proof?
I don't really see why Ajax got banned when you have no proof he insulted...
And Venus... he does piss you off and he insult in a very unusual way which no one notice he insults
Dude get outta here you dont understand not 1% about this.
Salvi respects admins, but not players, Beer my aso, Idk what his problem is he doesnt even know me, he just goes what other people say.

Hahahahaa, But look who its comenting, haha, Venus you are the last indicated to comment in this post, because if you dont know, you created this problem, and they do still when Dro sayed than no, because you connected, few seconds after Warriors went banned, but well, haha do you think than beer doesnt know you? all people know you, if you ask to someone, "Hey do you know [Cali]Venus Or venus or the million of names than you has they will say yes. You know why? because all hate you because you think than you are the best in this server, the most pro and a lot of things, and i know than you gonna negate it because you never accept the true.. but i am sure SURE more than Sure what i say about you, if someone says no, He has to be blind...

Hahahaa you say than warriors respect the admins but not the players?? haha and you tell me do you respect em? look venus gonna give you a tip, say the true seriously, because when you speak english with other players than too speak ENGLISH you are a saint, but when you speak in spanish? you are the same? NO and seriously if the others too speaked english they too will supply this commentary..

Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sodclan.activo.mx
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 708
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 23
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:37 pm

[SOD]Carlangas wrote:
[Cali]StickyIckyGreen wrote:
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
Well all I can say is.... why ban with no proof?
I don't really see why Ajax got banned when you have no proof he insulted...
And Venus... he does piss you off and he insult in a very unusual way which no one notice he insults
Dude get outta here you dont understand not 1% about this.
Salvi respects admins, but not players, Beer my aso, Idk what his problem is he doesnt even know me, he just goes what other people say.

Hahahahaa, But look who its comenting, haha, Venus you are the last indicated to comment in this post, because if you dont know, you created this problem, and they do still when Dro sayed than no, because you connected, few seconds after Warriors went banned, but well, haha do you think than beer doesnt know you? all people know you, if you ask to someone, "Hey do you know [Cali]Venus Or venus or the million of names than you has they will say yes. You know why? because all hate you because you think than you are the best in this server, the most pro and a lot of things, and i know than you gonna negate it because you never accept the true.. but i am sure SURE more than Sure what i say about you, if someone says no, He has to be blind...

Hahahaa you say than warriors respect the admins but not the players?? haha and you tell me do you respect em? look venus gonna give you a tip, say the true seriously, because when you speak english with other players than too speak ENGLISH you are a saint, but when you speak in spanish? you are the same? NO and seriously if the others too speaked english they too will supply this commentary..

Mad
Wow, and now you're breaking forum rules. No being off-topic...you're talking about something very irrelevant. Nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venus
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2011-02-25
Age : 106
Location : West Coast

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:42 pm

[Cali]Dro wrote:
[SOD]Carlangas wrote:
[Cali]StickyIckyGreen wrote:
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
Well all I can say is.... why ban with no proof?
I don't really see why Ajax got banned when you have no proof he insulted...
And Venus... he does piss you off and he insult in a very unusual way which no one notice he insults
Dude get outta here you dont understand not 1% about this.
Salvi respects admins, but not players, Beer my aso, Idk what his problem is he doesnt even know me, he just goes what other people say.

Hahah.....
Mad
Wow, and now you're breaking forum rules. No being off-topic...you're talking about something very irrelevant. Nice.
Smh, a mad admin will have his days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 708
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 23
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:48 pm

[Cali]StickyIckyGreen wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:
[SOD]Carlangas wrote:
[Cali]StickyIckyGreen wrote:
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
Well all I can say is.... why ban with no proof?
I don't really see why Ajax got banned when you have no proof he insulted...
And Venus... he does piss you off and he insult in a very unusual way which no one notice he insults
Dude get outta here you dont understand not 1% about this.
Salvi respects admins, but not players, Beer my aso, Idk what his problem is he doesnt even know me, he just goes what other people say.

Hahah.....
Mad
Wow, and now you're breaking forum rules. No being off-topic...you're talking about something very irrelevant. Nice.
Smh, a mad admin will have his days.
Lol two paragraphs :O
Lol well, let's just wait until the General admins come and reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[SOD]CarL
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 24
Location : Quito-Ecuador

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:48 pm

[Cali]StickyIckyGreen wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:
[SOD]Carlangas wrote:
[Cali]StickyIckyGreen wrote:
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
Well all I can say is.... why ban with no proof?
I don't really see why Ajax got banned when you have no proof he insulted...
And Venus... he does piss you off and he insult in a very unusual way which no one notice he insults
Dude get outta here you dont understand not 1% about this.
Salvi respects admins, but not players, Beer my aso, Idk what his problem is he doesnt even know me, he just goes what other people say.

Hahah.....
Mad
Wow, and now you're breaking forum rules. No being off-topic...you're talking about something very irrelevant. Nice.
Smh, a mad admin will have his days.

Sorry for get off-topic..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sodclan.activo.mx
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 171
Join date : 2011-01-26

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:54 pm

I'm not sure if this is a rule.... but I think it is how it has always worked.

If someone makes a ban appeal and you want them to stay banned, you should post some kind of proof.

Obviously it's hard to get a screenshot of a health hacker, but for other things, if you can....

Get proof and post it


Back to top Go down
View user profile
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 572
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 22

PostSubject: You insulted   Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:09 pm

You insulted my brother one time too
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aclanforums.forumotion.com
Goldd[LST]
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 605
Join date : 2011-01-29
Location : What?

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:56 pm

[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
Well all I can say is.... why ban with no proof?
I don't really see why Ajax got banned when you have no proof he insulted...
And Venus... he does piss you off and he insult in a very unusual way which no one notice he insults

Well u always want proofs and its right but he forgot is that a problem anyway i trust dro.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speed
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:28 pm

Quote :
I'm not sure if this is a rule.... but I think it is how it has always worked.

If someone makes a ban appeal and you want them to stay banned, you should post some kind of proof.

Obviously it's hard to get a screenshot of a health hacker, but for other things, if you can....

Get proof and post it
Exactly, but we also able to see the logfile from that day, I use Ctrl+F and paste the name of the banned player and read all his messages until i find the facts, in this case they talking other language so i can't know whats going on, admins should bring their own proof, at least when they ban regular players (active in forum).


Reading the log file from yesterday, I see is that [SOD]Warriors_Ajax also got kicked same day for advertising, while you know is against the rules, i made a forum for you guys to come and advertise your ip and website and still not enough for you?

Quote :
[14:41:16] [chat] [[SOD]Warriors_Ajax]: es www.sodclan.activo.mx ¬¬
[14:41:29] [SOD]ShinnokxD has been kicked by Administrator Amir [reason: no advertise, you are lucky its not ban]
[14:42:52] [chat] [[SOD]Warriors_Ajax]: but Zero is Asking the page -.-
Use freaking pm and you knew that, but just wanted to advertise in public chatbox.

About the insult, idk but you deserve your 5 days tempban for sure at least for advertising.

if you join the server before your tempban is done you get perm banned.

So denied is refer to your tempban, after 5 days you can join the server again.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
[SOD]Warriors_Ajax

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2011-04-04

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:05 am

Klabauter_Mann wrote:
I'm not sure if this is a rule.... but I think it is how it has always worked.

If someone makes a ban appeal and you want them to stay banned, you should post some kind of proof.

Obviously it's hard to get a screenshot of a health hacker, but for other things, if you can....

Get proof and post it


Klab,Here there is no evidence.......because I did not say anythingggggggg!
you can bring evidence before, but now nothing -.-

Speed,while the others give a kick because doing asdversing...i have a tempban for 5 days ...-.- this is unfair

PD: I do not speak much English and its bad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 708
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 23
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:25 am

Like I said, i have evidence I was just waiting for a general admin to tell me to post it. Whenever old players break rules I will always tempban them, because I know, they know better. The screen shot is the word I banned him for, I was told it means like asshole/motherfucker, but they say it means "damn you" Even if it does mean that, it's not respectful. Right ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speed
LST Memorial
avatar

Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:39 am

Quote :
- Use Warn/Kick/Tempban 1 time or more for breaking rules like, Hellikill/spawnkill/teamkill/driveby (only drivers)/Park-killl/bug abusing/flaming/advertising after that use ban.
Like it said in the rule we choose for it, and in this case since you already got tempbanned for cursing according to Dro i think with advertise above it you deserve tempban for 5 days for sure.

If it was other situation you would only get kicked, if Dro tempbanned you for 2 days i wouldn't put 3 more days above it, i just think your mistake shouldn't waste my time thats why i go with the tempban.

The screenshot Dro posted is a evidence, i translate it to english and its not that bad, if you didn't advertised i maybe unbanned you cuz this wasn't a reason to tempban someone for 5 days, a kick or even tempban for 1 till 2 day was enough.

Just go with the tempban... don't enter the server or else just i go with the range ban.

locked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??   

Back to top Go down
 
[Denied > Tempban]Banned for insults..??
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» and gibby was banned again :)
» Webfilter Workaround?
» Yo :)
» Build-A-Bear Workshop® mini friends in McDonald's Happy Meal®

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Los Santos Territory :: Ban Complaints-
Jump to: