Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
[Denied]accept me as subadmin ROLANDO_[FB10] Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
[Denied]accept me as subadmin ROLANDO_[FB10] Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
[Denied]accept me as subadmin ROLANDO_[FB10] Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
[Denied]accept me as subadmin ROLANDO_[FB10] Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
[Denied]accept me as subadmin ROLANDO_[FB10] Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
[Denied]accept me as subadmin ROLANDO_[FB10] Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

[Denied]accept me as subadmin ROLANDO_[FB10]

Go down 
+4
Hrvoje
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]
[FAT]Commander
ROLANDO
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ROLANDO

[Denied]accept me as subadmin ROLANDO_[FB10] Empty
PostSubject: [Denied]accept me as subadmin ROLANDO_[FB10]   [Denied]accept me as subadmin ROLANDO_[FB10] EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:57 pm

hello would be sub admin as some admins (horus, sweet balls, hrovje selaks, adolescents, I think these are their names) do not work particularly well horus already ban me for 4 days because I drive by and not reported I was okay and just to derive by horus me out, then I claim to courage and that I only offer ami bans since then not let me play on this server that evades bann that I have to change name to play with my clan [FB10]
e seen that only offer their friends do not do anything.
I wanted to be sub admin to fix all these irregularities and that they do not do anything I play around 5 pm, Monday to Saturday you and I hope to accept me. pale
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: Read the sticky topic   [Denied]accept me as subadmin ROLANDO_[FB10] EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:10 pm

Read the sticky topic before posting
Back to top Go down
http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]
LST Memorial
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]accept me as subadmin ROLANDO_[FB10]   [Denied]accept me as subadmin ROLANDO_[FB10] EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:15 pm

OMG, so......
-first you insult a few admins
-then u say that you did drive bys (either didn't read the rules, or didn't care)
-then you ban evaded to play with your clan
-and on top of it all you didn't even read the sticky topic on how to make an apply

You're the BEST, just ask yourself lol!

Big FAT no from me.
Back to top Go down
Hrvoje
LST Memorial
Hrvoje

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]accept me as subadmin ROLANDO_[FB10]   [Denied]accept me as subadmin ROLANDO_[FB10] EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:15 pm

I'm sorry of those bans, but they just did their job. If you wanna fix everything, the best thing is to make ban complaint and you will be able to play and nobody won't ban you again except if you would again breaking rules.

https://lstserver.actieforum.com/t4-ban-complaintes-info
^ Read this and make your own topic for ban complaint in section "Ban Complaints".
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Orko
LST Memorial
[IFG]Orko

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]accept me as subadmin ROLANDO_[FB10]   [Denied]accept me as subadmin ROLANDO_[FB10] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:03 am

Of course NO i dont even know u
Back to top Go down
Horus

Horus

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]accept me as subadmin ROLANDO_[FB10]   [Denied]accept me as subadmin ROLANDO_[FB10] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:02 am

HES CRAZY NO ? OMG
-Ban evade
-insult admins
-drybe by

there's more but I do not know about you I just do my work rolandoh Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: its the job from admins   [Denied]accept me as subadmin ROLANDO_[FB10] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:03 am

its the job from admin ban a player who broke the rules of course.
Back to top Go down
ROLANDO

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]accept me as subadmin ROLANDO_[FB10]   [Denied]accept me as subadmin ROLANDO_[FB10] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:24 pm

Horus wrote:
HES CRAZY NO ? OMG
-Ban evade
-insult admins
-drybe by

there's more but I do not know about you I just do my work rolandoh Mad Mad

horus to start that you no longer remember because I reported insult because I drive by and did nothing to change me into something else and went outside to about three times until you insulted or not??
then do your job well all draw guns sobeit mod and your not encuenta, however I did not even I have installed that fails me (as I write in a car is out) ehh pendejo
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: Bad english   [Denied]accept me as subadmin ROLANDO_[FB10] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:27 pm

Bad english, ehh pendejo, im not fool, my language is latino spanish, i know what that mean, i Really dont understand you, i dont support.
Back to top Go down
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]accept me as subadmin ROLANDO_[FB10]   [Denied]accept me as subadmin ROLANDO_[FB10] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:34 pm

Commander wrote:
Bad english, ehh pendejo, im not fool, my language is latino spanish, i know what that mean, i Really dont understand you, i dont support.

Yeah, i don't support you too, i know what "pendejo" means coz i can understand spanish very well, coz my language is portuguese, and you need read the sticky topic until post it wrong! You always insulting like you did right here calling Horus "pendejo". Grow up and speak normally without insults.
Back to top Go down
DarkDeath
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]accept me as subadmin ROLANDO_[FB10]   [Denied]accept me as subadmin ROLANDO_[FB10] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:14 am

Denied.

No activity and u are rulebraker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]accept me as subadmin ROLANDO_[FB10]   [Denied]accept me as subadmin ROLANDO_[FB10] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Denied]accept me as subadmin ROLANDO_[FB10]
Page 1 of 1