Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
[Accepted]My sub-admin application Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
[Accepted]My sub-admin application Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
[Accepted]My sub-admin application Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
[Accepted]My sub-admin application Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
[Accepted]My sub-admin application Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
[Accepted]My sub-admin application Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

[Accepted]My sub-admin application

Go down 
+9
Amir
[RdS]Gangster
[FAT]Commander
[IFG]Ado
White_devill
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]
[KIA]Callofduty4
Hrvoje
harry
13 posters
AuthorMessage
harry

harry

[Accepted]My sub-admin application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]My sub-admin application   [Accepted]My sub-admin application EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:35 am

- What is your nickname in server? harry
- Do you have any reference from admins in Los Santos Territory server? Yes, Hrvoje_Selak, Amir, [IFG]Ado, Klabauter_Mann
- Are you registerd at dymind.com? if yes, what is your nickname at dymind.com? Yes, harry
- Did you read admin rules? Yes, of course.
- Did you read (Admin Activities Topic)? Yes
Back to top Go down
Hrvoje
LST Memorial
Hrvoje

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My sub-admin application   [Accepted]My sub-admin application EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:45 am

Yea, it's true I support him, he is nice guy, friend, and player too. It's cool play with him. Always making some new jokes so then it's not bored play with him. I belive in him, well that I don't I wouldn't support him, but I do. And there are a little players in who I belive and who has my full support and Harry is one of them. If you asked me, he deserve it.

Good luck, and I hope you will make it.
Back to top Go down
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My sub-admin application   [Accepted]My sub-admin application EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:11 pm

Hehe we're always fighting, this is one of my favorite enemys, especially when he steal my place in the car, my seat when we're running around killing groves and all, shooting as passenger in Hrvoje's car (sultan), i hate when we stop in ammunation to refil eagle's ammo and Harry go into the car stealing my seat Rolling Eyes . He have my support, good player and know the rules. Good luck Harry boy.
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]
LST Memorial
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My sub-admin application   [Accepted]My sub-admin application EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:26 pm

Yep, I support him as well. He's another guy that I've played with ever since I can remember, and there's not a single negative thing I can say about him.

Hope to see your name on the admin list Harry, you've earned it. cheers
Back to top Go down
White_devill

White_devill

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My sub-admin application   [Accepted]My sub-admin application EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:17 pm

YOU HAVE MY FULL SUPPORT!!

Vagos 4 Life!
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Ado
LST Memorial
[IFG]Ado

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My sub-admin application   [Accepted]My sub-admin application EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 4:48 am

Hrvoje_Selak wrote:
Yea, it's true I support him, he is nice guy, friend, and player too. It's cool play with him. Always making some new jokes so then it's not bored play with him. I belive in him, well that I don't I wouldn't support him, but I do. And there are a little players in who I belive and who has my full support and Harry is one of them. If you asked me, he deserve it.

Good luck, and I hope you will make it.

True Very Happy always made me laugh lol! anyway..

Harry, good luck with ur app!
Back to top Go down
http://ifg.ze-forum.com
harry

harry

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My sub-admin application   [Accepted]My sub-admin application EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:29 am

Thank you guys appreciate that you support....XD
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: Good Luck   [Accepted]My sub-admin application EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:22 pm

Good Luck Harry, you have my 100% support, But keep in mind you will have problems with People Because the rules breakers % its more higher than before this days, Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My sub-admin application   [Accepted]My sub-admin application EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:54 pm

Commander wrote:
Good Luck Harry, you have my 100% support, But keep in mind you will have problems with People Because the rules breakers % its more higher than before this days, Good Luck.

Yeah, you're 100% right, new players, new troubles... They don't follow the rules. Anyway good luck harry.
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: Thats why   [Accepted]My sub-admin application EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 4:33 pm

Thats why you will be sub admin no?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
harry

harry

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My sub-admin application   [Accepted]My sub-admin application EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:07 am

yeaa that s right... anyway tnx guys I hope that I will be sub admin. I promise to be fair and equitable Sat admin and I will not violate a single rule...XD
Back to top Go down
[RdS]Gangster

PostSubject: HARRY !!   [Accepted]My sub-admin application EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:28 am

HARRY I SUPPORT YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A GOOD PLAYER AND GOOD FRIEND !!! GOOD LUCK !!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Amir
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My sub-admin application   [Accepted]My sub-admin application EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:33 am

Of course you have my support Smile
Good luck my friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Sweet_Balls
LST Memorial
[FAT]Sweet_Balls

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My sub-admin application   [Accepted]My sub-admin application EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:36 am

One of my favourite players, besides Ado, Amir, White_Devil, Hrvoje and Klabauter. Hes simply great!! Hes like machine for jokes!! hahahahah!!! Here is one offtopic joke just for harry, and BTW YOU HAVE my FULL SUPPORT. Very Happy

Alexander Bell invented phone in 1875, when he made it he had 2 missed calls from Chuck Norris. HAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!! EPIC!!!
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Vrag

[IFG]Vrag

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My sub-admin application   [Accepted]My sub-admin application EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 10:20 am

i support you to, your a great guy and a great player Very Happy
Back to top Go down
harry

harry

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My sub-admin application   [Accepted]My sub-admin application EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:35 pm

thanks people
Back to top Go down
DarkDeath
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My sub-admin application   [Accepted]My sub-admin application EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:13 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
White_devill

White_devill

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My sub-admin application   [Accepted]My sub-admin application EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:15 am

lol harry sub admin good
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Pyraeus

[IFG]Pyraeus

Location : An'usa City, Crimson Isle, Kalimdor, Great Sea, Wicked Wench, Atlantis City, Isla de Muerta, Saphira, Isle of Cortez, Hurricane Island, Emerald Dream fighting as a Soulless.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My sub-admin application   [Accepted]My sub-admin application EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:32 am

If I have known that you applied I would say that you got my "full support" as well but like Fede's application all I can say is now "Congratulations, Mr. Harry"
Back to top Go down
http://ifg.ze-forum.com/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]My sub-admin application   [Accepted]My sub-admin application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]My sub-admin application
Page 1 of 1