Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
[Denied] Underground sub admin  Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
[Denied] Underground sub admin  Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
[Denied] Underground sub admin  Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
[Denied] Underground sub admin  Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
[Denied] Underground sub admin  Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
[Denied] Underground sub admin  Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

[Denied] Underground sub admin

Go down 
+10
Goldd[LST]
[FAT]Commander
venezuela
Speed
CrimE_
[FAT]Sweet_Balls
¨
[KIA]Callofduty4
[IFG]Orko
Underground now is NARCOS
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LST Memorial

[Denied] Underground sub admin  Empty
PostSubject: [Denied] Underground sub admin    [Denied] Underground sub admin  EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:22 pm

What is your nickname on the server? [[Underground]]
Em que país você vive? Brazil
You have some reference to the server administrators Territory Los Santos? venezuela , commander , callofduty4 and Mrkidrocklzation
You're in dymind.com Registerd? if so, what is your nickname on dymind.com? [BR]Underground[GC]
Did you read the rules administrator? yes
You read (Admin Activities Topic)? yes
I want to help and strengthen this server against cheaters and drivebys. thanks

hope you like it, I'll help a lot , I'll keep an eye on these lawbreakers cyclops cheers

Last edited by [Underground] on Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.eksampclan.forumeiros.com
[IFG]Orko
LST Memorial
[IFG]Orko

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Underground sub admin    [Denied] Underground sub admin  EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:38 pm

Well i saw u yesturday for the 1st time and i have nothing to say...be more active and i will give u my opinion
GreetZ
Back to top Go down
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Underground sub admin    [Denied] Underground sub admin  EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:24 am

orko wrote:
Well i saw u yesturday for the 1st time and i have nothing to say...be more active and i will give u my opinion
GreetZ

I don't know you so much, but i know that you're a good player, so keep talking with us in game, reporting cheaters an all then i'll support you. pt<Boa sorte ae manin!>pt
Back to top Go down
¨

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Underground sub admin    [Denied] Underground sub admin  EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:12 am

Like orko says, be active and maybe you will earn admin status Wink be patient
Back to top Go down
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Underground sub admin    [Denied] Underground sub admin  EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:26 am

Radek_SPASZ wrote:
Like orko says, be active and maybe you will earn admin status Wink be patient

He's active, maybe not at the same time as both, you and orko. I'm playing day and night, but just when i have time, but i saw him playing many times, so keep playing and respecting the rules, then we can post something more about you. tongue
Back to top Go down
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Underground sub admin    [Denied] Underground sub admin  EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:22 pm

I am active, several admins know it, I play 1 year and 2 months only in los santos server Territory when he was ten frag XD hope you like my attitude.
if I am admin, I will respect all players, will kikar those who break the rules, type drivebys, hack, carpacks, teleports, team killers etc ... I will not abuse my power, will only help strengthen the server against these hacks.
thanks
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Sweet_Balls
LST Memorial
[FAT]Sweet_Balls

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Underground sub admin    [Denied] Underground sub admin  EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:16 pm

Well, i cannot give you my opinion b/c i dont know you and to be honest i've seen you few times online and that is all....... so when i get to know you a bit, my opinion will come......
Back to top Go down
CrimE_
LST Memorial
CrimE_

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Underground sub admin    [Denied] Underground sub admin  EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:47 am

Not so active and, I don't have anything to say. Yeah u should be more active Exclamation
Back to top Go down
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Underground sub admin    [Denied] Underground sub admin  EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:52 pm

I'm always active, I'm always in the groove I find it several admins, I guess they must have forgotten my nickname because it is hard to remember ...
Because I am very talkative on the server, I talk to admins and game admins.
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Orko
LST Memorial
[IFG]Orko

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Underground sub admin    [Denied] Underground sub admin  EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:07 pm

I told you i'll keep an eye on you...but its gonna be a NO
explenation:You arent THAT much active as you say,and i didn't saw you conversating with admins at all,you just say one hi.And btw i wanted to see some reports from you and i didnt saw even one!
GreetZ
Back to top Go down
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Underground sub admin    [Denied] Underground sub admin  EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:11 am

Thank you for not, I'm here to be tried or even accept, the more you saw me one day and I only saw you one day. then in my opinion you do not know much about me. should know more.
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Underground sub admin    [Denied] Underground sub admin  EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 6:07 am

I just saw your account is registerd at 5/4/2011 and you say you are very active... you made this application 3 days after you were registerd, so you can't say you are a very active user, you were only here for 3 days and now 5 days.

Maybe you had another account? if yes can you give me your old nickname at the time it was FRAG server?
Back to top Go down
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Underground sub admin    [Denied] Underground sub admin  EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:26 pm

I know that I registered a little while, but this server already set to 1 year and 2 months was registered at tragnotic.
what matters most is that I play every day and night on the server.
Back to top Go down
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Underground sub admin    [Denied] Underground sub admin  EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:40 pm

Speed wrote:
Maybe you had another account? if yes can you give me your old nickname at the time it was FRAG server?

Just answer that, you said that you had another account in frag, so what was your old nickname?
Back to top Go down
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Underground sub admin    [Denied] Underground sub admin  EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:45 pm

[Gc]miqueias
Back to top Go down
venezuela

venezuela

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Underground sub admin    [Denied] Underground sub admin  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:51 am

YEAH !!!!

I support you dude 100%%% Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.gtainside.com/en/news.php
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: Parrapa   [Denied] Underground sub admin  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:36 am

Parrapapapapa pa pa paaa paaa paa! Good luck Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy parrapapapa
Back to top Go down
http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Underground sub admin    [Denied] Underground sub admin  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:08 pm

Commander wrote:
Parrapapapapa pa pa paaa paaa paa! Good luck Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy parrapapapa

Tropa de Elite? lol! Sry the off topic but i want to know it Surprised

Btw good luck man, i know u're good player and good person to talk with. tongue
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Underground sub admin    [Denied] Underground sub admin  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:44 pm

Quote :
[Gc]miqueias

That account is registerd at 2/7/2010 and the IP adres is almost like what you got.

good luck

Back to top Go down
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Underground sub admin    [Denied] Underground sub admin  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:18 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Underground sub admin    [Denied] Underground sub admin  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:15 am

I think you're getting close... Cool
Just keep playing good, i mean following the rules, talking with us and you'll get it soon!

http://www.dymind.com/videos/view/fast-and-furious-5-in-rio-de-janeiro_1456.html - Vin Diesel in Rio with Fast and Furious 5! Check this out!

Message for Underground in portuguese: Dá uma olhada no video mano vc deve ta sabendo, to loko pra assistir no cinema!
Back to top Go down
Goldd[LST]
LST Memorial
Goldd[LST]

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Underground sub admin    [Denied] Underground sub admin  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:55 pm

Dont tell admins i thought yr a noob admin..

Btw Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
MrKidRockIzation

MrKidRockIzation

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Underground sub admin    [Denied] Underground sub admin  EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:43 pm

cheers
I totally Support this kid. Very Active. Cool Reports all the law breakers. Helps out ALOT
GOOODLUCK cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers bounce Cool
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: Hey underground   [Denied] Underground sub admin  EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:56 pm

Hey underground i make a video and i will post it soon in Dymind! Good luck Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
00_ZeroX_00

00_ZeroX_00

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Underground sub admin    [Denied] Underground sub admin  EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 pm

Me too dude, i support u Very Happy u are good player and friend, good luck tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Underground sub admin    [Denied] Underground sub admin  Empty

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Underground sub admin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next