Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
Spawn with extra weapons (bug) Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
Spawn with extra weapons (bug) Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
Spawn with extra weapons (bug) Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
Spawn with extra weapons (bug) Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
Spawn with extra weapons (bug) Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
Spawn with extra weapons (bug) Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

Spawn with extra weapons (bug)

Go down 
+2
Hrvoje
Speed
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Speed
LST Memorial

Spawn with extra weapons (bug) Empty
PostSubject: Spawn with extra weapons (bug)   Spawn with extra weapons (bug) EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:05 am

Today i was in server, i was specting some players (include admins) and I saw Fede (subadmin) type /kill and then I keep specting him and saw that he spawned after /kill with sawnoff... and he was like straight shooting around like its normal, is this normal? do you guys often spawn after dead or /kill with weapons that you had before you died or even extra weapons?

I am not talkin about reconnecting to server, i'm talking about getting killed or type /kill and spawn with extra weapons.

Back to top Go down
Hrvoje
LST Memorial
Hrvoje

PostSubject: Re: Spawn with extra weapons (bug)   Spawn with extra weapons (bug) EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:12 am

Didn't you say that you made for every spawn different weaps? It's normal that players spawn with different weapons. And yea, when was the Zero's script turned on, when i was spawned i had 26000 bullets for uzi :S I dont is this still happens.
Back to top Go down
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: Spawn with extra weapons (bug)   Spawn with extra weapons (bug) EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:12 am

Well, it' rare to see me dying but i know that when someone die using /kill or not, they respawn without their old weapons. Only with the weapons selected ( in gamemod) to spawn with.
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: Spawn with extra weapons (bug)   Spawn with extra weapons (bug) EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:16 am

Quote :
Didn't you say that you made for every spawn different weaps? It's normal that players spawn with different weapons. And yea, when was the Zero's script turned on, when i was spawned i had 26000 bullets for uzi :S I dont is this still happens.

Every team and teammembers have different weapons but non of them got sawnoff, i never add sawnoff for any team/teamembers/class and i'm saying that Fede spawned after /kill with sawnoff...

Back to top Go down
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: Spawn with extra weapons (bug)   Spawn with extra weapons (bug) EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:18 am

Speed wrote:
Quote :

Every team and teammembers have different weapons but non of them got sawnoff, i never add sawnoff for any team/teamembers/class and i'm saying that Fede spawned after /kill with sawnoff...

Hacks? Maybe bug? I really don't know about it, you said that you disabled all Zero's scripts, so i have no idea. I never spawned with saw-off.
Back to top Go down
Hrvoje
LST Memorial
Hrvoje

PostSubject: Re: Spawn with extra weapons (bug)   Spawn with extra weapons (bug) EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:28 am

Speed wrote:
Quote :

Ok, it can be that when he joined and spawned (if he wasnt been loged) typed /login, his stats, money was logged in but he didnt get weapons which he had when he before this quited. And after when he was killed he got his weapons which he didnt get when he typed /login.
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: Spawn with extra weapons (bug)   Spawn with extra weapons (bug) EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:17 am

he didn't typed log command, he typed only /kill then he spawned back and after some sec he started straight shooting around with sawnoff.

I have never seen a bug like this, I spected Fede after i saw someone reported him for cheating.

Fede you told me this is a bug but i have never seen a bug like this and i'm not gonna accept everyone make stories about all kind of bugs and believe it, if you were a player i banned you for weapon hack and not for bug abuse.

Right now with mine current knowlege of mine server bugs i'm almost sure it wasn't a bug, but i can't say that about if you used weaponhack, for that i want you to tell me, did you used weapon hack?

Back to top Go down
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: Spawn with extra weapons (bug)   Spawn with extra weapons (bug) EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:00 am

Speed wrote:
Fede [...] did you used weapon hack?

We're waiting for your answer Fede... This "bug" is very strange coz he spawned with sawoff without login after his dead... i'll send him a PM about this topic coz he don't stay active in this forum.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Spawn with extra weapons (bug)   Spawn with extra weapons (bug) EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:11 am

Sometimes when people get new weps they do /save and they log off, they may come back with out them but if they get killed they will come back this has happened to me twice this is probally the case with Fede
Back to top Go down
http://theundeadfamily.webs.com/
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: Spawn with extra weapons (bug)   Spawn with extra weapons (bug) EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:12 pm

[18:44:36] [join] Fede. has joined the server

[18:54:41] [death] Fede. died 255

[19:03:09] [part] Fede. has left the server

I joined the server at [18:53:30]

Until now i thought /save commands is only to save your position and not your weapons and I still think that unless other people say /save commands also save stats and weapons then i have learned something new today.

But the conversation was also a little bit suspicious.
Quote :
Me: you did /kill then you spawned with sawnoff
Me: how is that possible?
Fede: i dont know :S
Fede: damn
Me: i was checkin you
Fede: bug?

When he said "damn" I realy thought this is his reaction cuz he thinks i catched him for weaponhack... its all too suspicious for me.

Does anyone know about /save bug that make this stuff what Link just said? if its a known thing by everyone then I also want to know if Fede did exact the same what Link just said.

Fede is now suspended.

Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: Spawn with extra weapons (bug)   Spawn with extra weapons (bug) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:50 pm

Fede you pm'ed me in this website so you know the link to server forum.

You were online in server:
Quote :
LastOn=14.4.2011

I suspended you at 9.4.2011 so when you connected to the server at 14.4.2011 you noticed your admin level is gone, it suprice me why you didn't come in forum and see whats going on, if you couldn't find this topic then create a topic or pm me and ask me why your admin level is gone then i could explain.

So with everything i said in mine last posts and this situations making my doubts stronger that you used hack in server, i can't never be 100% sure about it so you stay suspended until you join this topic.

Back to top Go down
Goldd[LST]
LST Memorial
Goldd[LST]

PostSubject: Re: Spawn with extra weapons (bug)   Spawn with extra weapons (bug) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:44 pm

Speed sometimes I buy weapons and then timeout will happen or i quit normally and my weapons save,but if he typed /kill he will lose his weapons
Back to top Go down
Hrvoje
LST Memorial
Hrvoje

PostSubject: Re: Spawn with extra weapons (bug)   Spawn with extra weapons (bug) EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:25 am

Quote :
Speed sometimes I buy weapons and then timeout will happen or i quit normally and my weapons save,but if he typed /kill he will lose his weapons
Did you read that he had weapons after his death, and that's impossible, unless he did /login but Speed said he didn't do that so that makes him cheater.

And Speed, I said him, when i saw him on the server, go to website in order to check this topic. I sent him this more time but I didn't get answer. And now this "damn", it seems that he was really cheating. I'm not sure but I think he is guilty. So Speed, everything's on you.
Back to top Go down
Horus

Horus

PostSubject: Re: Spawn with extra weapons (bug)   Spawn with extra weapons (bug) EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:33 am

Speed ​​is a bug when you die and you leave the camera recording in e flat leave re-enter the game and not lose your weapons that happened to me and Monika believed i used weapon hacks :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spawn with extra weapons (bug)   Spawn with extra weapons (bug) Empty

Back to top Go down

Spawn with extra weapons (bug)
Page 1 of 1