Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
[Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
[Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
[Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
[Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
[Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
[Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

[Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time

Go down 
+8
Speed
[FAT]Sweet_Balls
Hrvoje
[Cali]Dro
[IFG]Alin1997
Goldd[LST]
Link
time
12 posters
AuthorMessage
time

[Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time Empty
PostSubject: [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time   [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:02 am

hi its me Lazer A few days ago i wasent banned on LST forum me and speed had a talk and he unbanned me everything was fine, ut then i come back here and ima banned?

what happend this has to end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i diidnt do what sunwolf did do i? i dint ban for no reason i am not a physco? am i?

all i want is to come back and make my name again! most people here dont even remmeber me! and that hurts! that really hurts!.....

please guys i was one of the top admins and the most repsectable player, i made one mistake!

please speed dont ban me again we used to have jokes time, me you, klab,comander,cod4....

please
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time   [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:07 am

time wrote:
please guys i was one of the top admins and the most repsectable player, i made one mistake!

Back to top Go down
http://theundeadfamily.webs.com/
Goldd[LST]
LST Memorial
Goldd[LST]

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time   [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:17 am

First thing hey!

Uhmmm first time u got banned is when u advertised,and this was ur last ban,and u didnt got unbanned by anyone i think,u advertised!

And if u want proofs i am ready!

(I vote no)

Sorry but u breaked a rule
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Alin1997
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time   [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:32 am

Who is this guy anyway ?
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time   [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:46 am

[IFG]Alin1997 wrote:
Who is this guy anyway ?
Haha that's what i'm wonderin..
Back to top Go down
Hrvoje
LST Memorial
Hrvoje

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time   [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:50 am

[IFG]Alin1997 wrote:
Who is this guy anyway ?
^Man, really long story.

Quote :
^And Lazer, one mistake? Come on, don't be funny. And you were of the top admins, hahaha , we all know that is not true. You were really annoying, and you even don't deserve to play again here.
So huge NO from me.

And one more thing I hate people who are show off.
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Sweet_Balls
LST Memorial
[FAT]Sweet_Balls

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time   [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:00 am

Hrvoje took words from my mouth.......
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time   [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:55 am

Quote :
lol one mistake? omg my head hurts to see such a huge lie straight in mine face.

This is how you returned back some days ago with pm's, I have never unbanned you remember that.

Lazer:
Quote :
speed i know your a bust guy and you do know me ITS me ruben! your the one that gave me adivse with B remeber when i was down ans u gave me advise, i really think your a great guy! iam saying sorry for EVERYTHING but you must understand i made those accounts to talk to you to meet ends again, link is my best mate, we go to school together he ALWAYS talks about this sevrer and about whats new and it souns really really good and i get a bit jealous LOL i miss this server i really do! i miss lance,sexyboy,link,arab,cod4,commander i hate SUNWOLF! please speed iam sorry please forgive me, i wont complain i will take a small step everyday, please speed iam sorry....

Speed:
Quote :
Tell me exactly what you want from me?

Lazer:
Quote :
i wannna say thanks speed i reall dont thanks for letting me back in but could u please make me admin again the admin teamwant me back on, make a voting topic...

and mabye my admin level back, ive got my own server but its not working atm i need help with it, mabye after his is all over we can tlak?

Speed:
Quote :
lol i'm busy with mine own life don't even think i have time to come and talk with you, and hell no you won't be admin in mine server, you killed mine trust now don't expect anything.

I can make a little exception and let you enter mine server again as player.

If you want to join the server again with your original name, make a ban complaint topic.

i'm done.

Meanwhile I didn't saw any ban complaint but I receive this pm:

Lazer:
Quote :
sorry for contstaly PMing you but i had a great idea, iam not going to post it or make a forum just yet, as iam going to ask you first, listen to this, what if i made a topic or you can make a topic names:scripter
or something, right so hers the plan i can script for your server or i can be like the scripter helper and players can come to me for help or ideas for scriping, i own a server and a first scripting was hard but i got used to it and iam pretty good, PM me on what you think

Speed:
Quote :
N E V E R

S T O P - P M - ME

I told you make a ban complaint to at least play in server and you already asking to make you admin

go away

After that I stopped reading your messages.

You had the chance to make a ban complaint and all you could get was to play as regular player well thats not what you want because what you want is to be admin and that is exact what i don't want.

So keep complaining but I don't trust you anymore, maybe you are great person in real life but in here I do not trust you.

Let it go man, let it go... easly drop this and let it slideeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Back to top Go down
[IFG]Alin1997
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time   [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:42 am

Only reading those messages ... i get a headache .
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Orko
LST Memorial
[IFG]Orko

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time   [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:02 am

Big FAT NO from me
Annoying people
Asking for ur LVL back
complaining and complaining
BAN evading
How can someone trust you???
Why don't you just make a ban complaint and play in the server?
And btw i remember that "All admins from the team want me back!?!"
^^I don't see much support here... :X

Last edited by orko on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Sweet_Balls
LST Memorial
[FAT]Sweet_Balls

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time   [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:03 am

I think this topic should already be locked...... This guy killed our and Speedie's trust so.......
Back to top Go down
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time   [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:05 am

Lazer, you're is PMing me so much, spamming everytime. I can do nothing about you and i don't trust on you anymore, you broke the rules, ban evaded and are annoyin Speed and me with useless messages.
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Alin1997
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time   [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:33 am

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/samp021lm.png/

Just wanted to tell you that today , he choose to unban himself . I baned him anyway .
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time   [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:17 am

Callofduty4 wrote:
annoyin Speed and me with useless messages.

Add me to that list and i've already warned him enough times not to do this type of shit and he's seen the voting topic already.
Back to top Go down
CrimE_
LST Memorial
CrimE_

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time   [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:20 am

OMG!!! You pmedd me seven times. OMG AGAIN please dude i yhink u are done here. Sad
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Alin1997
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time   [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:44 am

How about we make this vote topic , one for forum ban ? (if speed agrees )
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time   [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:18 am

he keeps creating new accounts, he should just understand to let this go.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time   [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:21 am

Speed i'll have a final talk with him about this and after that its your call
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time   [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:25 am

lol I won't keep giving attention to this i'm done with him.

Back to top Go down
¨

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time   [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:19 pm

[IFG]Alin1997 wrote:
Only reading those messages ... i get a headache .

yes me too its looks like spamming :O

sorry lazer but dont know who are you, but one thing i know, you annoying for everyone >.<"
Back to top Go down
time

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time   [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:23 pm

the thing is that i didnt do anythng that bad??

i asked speed if he could rank me up and then im out LOL thinking he would take it has a joke,, instssted he bans me on forum and takes away my admin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was JOKING i understand that know, not everytihng is a joke to everyone
i used to the most remebered guy
now look at me NOONE REMMBERS ME!
Back to top Go down
time

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time   [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:26 pm

cod!??? what? its me man youe bro?

what are u on aobut!????

guys! stop! yestday i diidnt ban evade speed unbanned me i couldnt use lazer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i used Lazer and i ge tbanned
i never ever HACK NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WOULD NEVER EVER HACK!!!!!!!!!!!

guys i neever ban evade i only spam and now u guys tunring on me??

we all used to be mates?

all becaue of SOME mistakes i get banned and LOSE everytihng!?
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Alin1997
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time   [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:56 pm

Quote :
guys! stop! yestday i diidnt ban evade speed unbanned me i couldnt use

No dude m in fact you tried to join with "Lazer" but it said that the name was baned from the server . So then you joined with "Lyrics" and i baned you for ban evade .

And dude , get this :

NO means NO
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time   [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:01 pm

Quote :
i asked speed if he could rank me up and then im out LOL thinking he would take it has a joke,, instssted he bans me on forum and takes away my admin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was JOKING i understand that know, not everytihng is a joke to everyone
i used to the most remebered guy
now look at me NOONE REMMBERS ME!

This is exact the reason why i will never make you admin in mine server, you straight lie in mine face, you pm'ed me more often to make you level 3 admin, at one point i gave you a warning and said if you keep going then i will drop you from admin team, after i added more level 3 admins you pm'ed me again to rank you up, i gave you warning you had the chance to act normal but you try now to defend yourself by telling me it was a joke, i know it wasn't a joke you just always want more and can't control yourself.

after I banned you in forum cuz of more annoying pm's then you create a undercover nickname and tried to fool me and made another admin application, IP tracer gave me proof that it was you, and you did alot more just take a tour in admin/ban forums and you will see everything.

You keep coming back and keep saying the same old lies and never learn to stop.

Realy I was about to let you play as regular player in server but you damaged your last chance.

You are still banned in server and forum.

I know over some time you will come back again and keep talking about this stuff, from then i will just copy and paste this text and lock it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time   [Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time Empty

Back to top Go down

[Denied] BAN appeal Lazer aka time
Page 1 of 1