Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
[Denied] APOLOGIZE it wasnt my FAULT :(((((( Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
[Denied] APOLOGIZE it wasnt my FAULT :(((((( Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
[Denied] APOLOGIZE it wasnt my FAULT :(((((( Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
[Denied] APOLOGIZE it wasnt my FAULT :(((((( Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
[Denied] APOLOGIZE it wasnt my FAULT :(((((( Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
[Denied] APOLOGIZE it wasnt my FAULT :(((((( Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

[Denied] APOLOGIZE it wasnt my FAULT :((((((

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[SOU]ScroL
LST Memorial

[Denied] APOLOGIZE it wasnt my FAULT :(((((( Empty
PostSubject: [Denied] APOLOGIZE it wasnt my FAULT :((((((   [Denied] APOLOGIZE it wasnt my FAULT :(((((( EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:34 am

i just wonned to tell this: i am RDS Gangster i was banned from this server because i insulted admins but really storie is that my brother was playing on my account and he was stupid and he insulted all admins.i just wonna apologize and say to all pls forgive me it wasnt me playing it was my brother.PLSS FORGIVE ME I APOLOGIZE !! to all.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.infinite-network.net/
Goldd[LST]
LST Memorial
Goldd[LST]

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] APOLOGIZE it wasnt my FAULT :((((((   [Denied] APOLOGIZE it wasnt my FAULT :(((((( EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:42 am

[K4L]Johnny_Wil$on wrote:
i just wonned to tell this: i am RDS Gangster i was banned from this server because i insulted admins but really storie is that my brother was playing on my account and he was stupid and he insulted all admins.i just wonna apologize and say to all pls forgive me it wasnt me playing it was my brother.PLSS FORGIVE ME I APOLOGIZE !! to all.

OMG [RdS]Gangster!! Twisted Evil

First i wanna know if u got banned how u got unbanned ?
and this will make alot of problems in ur admin application i think,u made alot of admins applications and u didnt got accepted and this is the 3 or the 4th

I will only say for u good luck in ur admin application
Back to top Go down
[SOU]ScroL
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] APOLOGIZE it wasnt my FAULT :((((((   [Denied] APOLOGIZE it wasnt my FAULT :(((((( EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:04 am

[FAT]Goldd wrote:
[K4L]Johnny_Wil$on wrote:

OMG [RdS]Gangster!! Twisted Evil

First i wanna know if u got banned how u got unbanned ?
and this will make alot of problems in ur admin application i think,u made alot of admins applications and u didnt got accepted and this is the 3 or the 4th

I will only say for u good luck in ur admin application
hey goldd i change my nick name and i know i made a lot of applications but this time it will be only one.AGAIN i APOLOGIZE ! it was my brothers fault !
Back to top Go down
http://forum.infinite-network.net/
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] APOLOGIZE it wasnt my FAULT :((((((   [Denied] APOLOGIZE it wasnt my FAULT :(((((( EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:11 am

you know I forum banned you because of keep making applications, at least if you ban evade in forum then use your chance usefull to proof yourself, but what you do is ban evade make a incorrect ban application not answering ban complaint questions... you killing me softly.

denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] APOLOGIZE it wasnt my FAULT :((((((   [Denied] APOLOGIZE it wasnt my FAULT :(((((( Empty

Back to top Go down

[Denied] APOLOGIZE it wasnt my FAULT :((((((
Page 1 of 1