Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
???????????????????? - Page 2 Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
???????????????????? - Page 2 Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
???????????????????? - Page 2 Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
???????????????????? - Page 2 Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
???????????????????? - Page 2 Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
???????????????????? - Page 2 Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

????????????????????

Go down 
+15
[K4L]Paramedic
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]
[K4L]Chrome_Pistola[LST]
[FAT]Commander
ยจ
[IFG]Alin1997
Venus
[IFG]Orko
[KIA]Callofduty4
[K4L]We$t_LoN_DoN
CrimE_
Link
Hrvoje
[FAT]Sweet_Balls
deathhunter
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
deathhunter

???????????????????? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:27 pm

i really cant wait for the head admin to come speed, because you guys are going to reget what you said, trust me because this has gone to far!

i'am banned for what, for spprently being some punk Lazer

proof it!

Back to top Go down
CrimE_
LST Memorial
CrimE_

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:30 pm

deathhunter wrote:
i really cant wait for the head admin to come speed, because you guys are going to reget what you said, trust me because this has gone to far!

i'am banned for what, for spprently being some punk Lazer

proof it!

NO You proof it! ''Fuck off'' ok you can do that i think you changed your IP.
Ty Lazer you double post too. like him or it's you lazer.
Back to top Go down
deathhunter

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:55 pm

arab asi said i dont know you read the other posts, and why are you getting mad at me IAM NOT LAZER!

and change ip??

how

and this post was not meant to be a post it was meant to be a reply but i pressed make new post?

It not my fault

and for the record ima moving form guyana to england, all my sisters are there, my paretns dont have the money to move me there now , my gran is looking after me
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:59 pm

deathhunter wrote:
arab asi said i dont know you read the other posts, and why are you getting mad at me IAM NOT LAZER!

and change ip??

how

and this post was not meant to be a post it was meant to be a reply but i pressed make new post?

It not my fault

and for the record ima moving form guyana to england, all my sisters are there, my paretns dont have the money to move me there now , my gran is looking after me

Bullshit you just posted this infront of me Smile
Back to top Go down
http://theundeadfamily.webs.com/
deathhunter

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:01 pm

Link whoever you are, why are u lying?

look i dont you! ok i dont know you, where do you live?? huh??

i know what you guys are doing, speed's going to beilve you guys then i'am going to be banned!

well we will see
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:04 pm

deathhunter wrote:
Link whoever you are, why are u lying?

look i dont you! ok i dont know you, where do you live?? huh??

i know what you guys are doing, speed's going to beilve you guys then i'am going to be banned!

well we will see

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE STOP LYING, SPEED CAN YOU PLEASE JUST UNBAN THIS STUPID GUY SO HE CAN FUCK OFF GODDAM I'VE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE THAT OBSESSED WITH A FUCKING GAME SERVER !!! Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil YOU MAKE ME MAD WHEN YOU KEEPING ON POSTING YOUR BOLLOCKS AND THEN ASK ME TO FUCKING BACK YOU UP WHEN I CLEARLY CANT !!! AHHHHHHHHHHH *THROWS A CAR AT LAZERS PICTURE*

.....that is all
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Orko
LST Memorial
[IFG]Orko

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:06 pm

Just wanted to mention something , i don't know if it helps (probubly not) .Today i entered Dymind and i saw you registered your NEWest account , and you didn't had any friends there exept Link . Any explenation for this?!?!?You said you don't know him , then how come he is your only friend at Dymind???
Back to top Go down
deathhunter

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:10 pm

because i just started on dymind and i wa slooking for freinds and my inteent is retty messed up, and i cant really come on here thwe connectiion isint really good down in the carribean but iam moving,

i gotta go
iam goin go fish Razz
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Orko
LST Memorial
[IFG]Orko

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:13 pm

btw you aint fooling noone ;]
Back to top Go down
[K4L]Paramedic

[K4L]Paramedic

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 12:38 am

Lazer? deathhunter? i don't what ot call you.
If u want to play. stop making new acc and juts say that you lazer.

the frist thing u did then u made you acc here "deathhunter" was to make a new topic "hi???????" and in there "hi can i join" a new person would never say that in forum(maybe the would, but i hav never seen someone say that). the next thing u did was to make new topic "????????????" where u say that the admins are doing a great job(just like u know them)u would not say that if u new.

first time i see u online, u said hey all. and then started to say hey to indviduels. again just like u have know them for a long time. so you can't be new in here.

and the only person who keeps coming back is lazer(and plays thats he is new, just like u are doing LAZER).

So stop acting like u not lazer, we all know that you are lazer.
Back to top Go down
deathhunter

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 7:53 am

*LAUGHS" well well look's detective work does pay, yes it's me hahaha that's right and speed u made players hate me, i would have got away with it, if wasent for those kids and there dumb dog!!!!!

*speed bans Lazer,tocco,time,deathunher,{mafia}ruben1610, ruben1610, lyrics*

and walks back to the LST team

go on BAN me

sunwolf will return just warning you, he wason airport wars, he send his love, but his coming back, so watch out guys, server isint to safe now is it?

^^^ just a warning

be parepered guy

and link? were still mates in real life, sure why not?

but guys why dont u look back Especially cod4 we used to be cool
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Orko
LST Memorial
[IFG]Orko

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:31 am

i cant forgive you for all the s**t you done.Its just too much
Back to top Go down
deathhunter

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:36 am

you dont need to, i'am going!

link has told me that it's not going to work, iam done, iam finished

iam sorry
guys

iam going to GO

speed you won
Back to top Go down
00_ZeroX_00

00_ZeroX_00

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:22 am

Dont say "all players hate me" cuz i dont hate u, i remember u sometimes but now about u said u made it s**t so that mean bye

And about sunwolf...... who cares??? he will get banned again or range banned, for me hes just a piece of crap, if he get in the server i only write /ban sunwolf reason: noob hacker and bothering server and if he evades i write it again like making homeworks on computer Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: We   ???????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:35 am

We are gonna be GONE if we don't do anything to stop Sunwolf and his damn LA Clan.
CPL Try to mess up the server and i not allow it, the same will happen this time
???????????????????? - Page 2 34pgles???????????????????? - Page 2 2rr5fu8
Back to top Go down
http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
deathhunter

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:19 pm

i dont know what's going on but i'am sorry guys, link said theres not point trying

Sad

i'am going i just thought i should have told u
Back to top Go down
Gone

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:21 pm

who is this guy?

why is he spamming???
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Alin1997
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:24 pm

Actualy , nobody asked you to stay Smile
Back to top Go down
[K4L]Chrome_Pistola[LST]
LST Memorial
[K4L]Chrome_Pistola[LST]

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:57 pm

So it is Lazer..!.. for a minute there I thought you are not him and I felt bad for deathhunter.
damn man you need help, not help forget that, you need a team of professionals working with you 24/7.
how low can you get?
"speed you won" ?!?! do you think its a contest?! there are no winners man, just a lot of shame....
Back to top Go down
Gone

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 2:17 am

can someone explain why his pouring his heart out?

cause he seems messed up
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 2:59 am

Gone wrote:
can someone explain why his pouring his heart out?

cause he seems messed up

Who the fuck are you and Lazer shut the fuck up man cause im this close to accuatly beating the shit out of at school, Sunwolfs a bastard but he does shit we'll fuck him up END OFF !
Back to top Go down
Gone

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:06 am

i'am Gone you heard of those book's series?

like Gone, hunger, lies and plague ?

i'am Gone

I was ust asking a question because everybody seems roudy with him,

can someone explain?
Back to top Go down
deathhunter

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:08 am

YOUR A PRICK LINK, YOU CANT TOUCH ME AT SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!

AND GONE PISS OFF YOU PRICK, YOU DONT KNOW ANYONE AROUND HERE DO YOU!

FUCK OFF GONE! YOUR NEW AND STUFF STAY OF THIS
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:34 am

Gone wrote:
i'am Gone you heard of those book's series?

like Gone, hunger, lies and plague ?

i'am Gone

I was ust asking a question because everybody seems roudy with him,

can someone explain?
Dude did you really make two accounts??
I know this is Lazer, seriously, be mature, go to school, go outside, play a sport, no one really likes you, whenever you come on the server anyone can recognize you, please man you are giving everyone a headache dealing with you, you see Speed is in not that good of shape, so please just stop man. PLEASE STOP, it's over, you are just making things look worse for yourself, you already ruined your chance, call it quits, there are many other servers out there, now be "GONE"
Back to top Go down
Gone

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:45 am

fine iam GONE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????   ???????????????????? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

????????????????????
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Los Santos Territory :: Los Santos Territory (SAMP Server)-
Jump to: