Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
[Accepted]my application for sub admin. Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
[Accepted]my application for sub admin. Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
[Accepted]my application for sub admin. Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
[Accepted]my application for sub admin. Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
[Accepted]my application for sub admin. Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
[Accepted]my application for sub admin. Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

[Accepted]my application for sub admin.

Go down 
+20
Goldd[LST]
[K4L]Paramedic
[DW]M4N1
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]
Hrvoje
¨
[Undead][Army]kingice[PT]
[KIA]OO_LOC_OG
00_ZeroX_00
[FAT]Commander
Horus
DarkDeath
venezuela
[K4L]We$t_LoN_DoN
Link
[FAT]Sweet_Balls
[Cali]Dro
[K4L]Chrome_Pistola[LST]
[KIA]Callofduty4
Underground now is NARCOS
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LST Memorial

[Accepted]my application for sub admin. Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]my application for sub admin.   [Accepted]my application for sub admin. EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:40 pm

What is your nickname in server? [KIA]Underground.
- What country do you live in? brasil.
- Do you have any reference from admins in Los Santos Territory server? [KIA]callofduty4,venezuela,horus,commander,Mrkidrockization,[Undead]Link,[KIA]00_ZeroX_00,radek_majer,[KIA]Zvone,[K4L]Paramedic
- Are you registerd at dymind.com? if yes, what is your nickname at dymind.com? [KIA]Underground
- Did you read admin rules (Admin Rules)?yes, I have read and understood
- Did you read (Admin Activities Topic)? yes!

ok, the two years I follow and admire the server lst, in these two years I lost count of how many fly, speed, hp hacks entered this server, and I'm choosing to be under admin to reduce these lawbreakers.
I'm not choosing to abuse my power. server is to propose FUN? I hate to see a hack having fun and making fun of other players.
I love to report violators, because it is right.
that is all thank you / I hope you like
lol! lol!

Last edited by [KIA]Underground on Sat May 21, 2011 4:16 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.eksampclan.forumeiros.com
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]my application for sub admin.   [Accepted]my application for sub admin. EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:13 pm

[KIA]Underground wrote:

[...] I'm not choosing to abuse my power. server is to propose FUN? I hate to see a hack having fun and making fun of other players.
I love to report violators, because it is right.
that is all thank you / I hope you like
lol! lol!

I support you 101% good luck this on this app, you're good player always active at night (night for us in Brazil), follow all the rules and make nice reports, for me it's all important to get the admin promotion. I hope you get it this time, good luck under! But the part that i quote is a bit confuse... but i understood your point. Wink
Back to top Go down
[K4L]Chrome_Pistola[LST]
LST Memorial
[K4L]Chrome_Pistola[LST]

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]my application for sub admin.   [Accepted]my application for sub admin. EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:56 pm

Sounds cool, I support your app.
Good luck, 100% support from me.
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]my application for sub admin.   [Accepted]my application for sub admin. EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:08 am

NO from me, you seem like a good guy and all, but I think you need to improve on your English more. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Sweet_Balls
LST Memorial
[FAT]Sweet_Balls

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]my application for sub admin.   [Accepted]my application for sub admin. EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:19 am

Bad english and also a rulebreaker... Sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
[K4L]Chrome_Pistola[LST]
LST Memorial
[K4L]Chrome_Pistola[LST]

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]my application for sub admin.   [Accepted]my application for sub admin. EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:27 am

For real sweet? hes a rule breaker?
I didn't see him break rules but your word is strong and I believe ya...
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]my application for sub admin.   [Accepted]my application for sub admin. EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:32 am

RULEBREAKER !! THATS BULL. Underground is a execellent person !
Back to top Go down
http://theundeadfamily.webs.com/
[K4L]We$t_LoN_DoN

[K4L]We$t_LoN_DoN

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]my application for sub admin.   [Accepted]my application for sub admin. EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:11 am

i support you 100.000.000.000.000.000.000% add me to your refference.

Last edited by [K4L]We$t_LoN_DoN on Sat May 21, 2011 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
venezuela

venezuela

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]my application for sub admin.   [Accepted]my application for sub admin. EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:17 am

he is not hack Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

the is a good person, he always follow the rules I know who is him and he never never use hack! No No No No No

I support to you friend cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.gtainside.com/en/news.php
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]my application for sub admin.   [Accepted]my application for sub admin. EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:03 am

[IFG]Sweet_Balls wrote:

yes yes, I must be a qubrador of rules for himself, I think the only violation that I did was PROPAGANDA but that was only one time (only once), but if he thinks I'm a super-breaker rules okay.

I'm not a hack, but I admit that my ex had a clan tecrutas hacks but when i heard that they were hacks, they took the clan.
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]my application for sub admin.   [Accepted]my application for sub admin. EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:13 am

[KIA]Underground wrote:
[IFG]Sweet_Balls wrote:

yes yes, I must be a qubrador of rules for himself, I think the only violation that I did was PROPAGANDA but that was only one time (only once), but if he thinks I'm a super-breaker rules okay.

I'm not a hack, but I admit that my ex had a clan tecrutas hacks but when i heard that they were hacks, they took the clan.
I think you need to improve on your English more.
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Sweet_Balls
LST Memorial
[FAT]Sweet_Balls

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]my application for sub admin.   [Accepted]my application for sub admin. EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:39 am

No it wasnt just PROPAGANDA = Advertising, it was also DRIVE BY, INSULTING in spanish and heli killing, but as you wish guys, NO from me.
Back to top Go down
DarkDeath
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]my application for sub admin.   [Accepted]my application for sub admin. EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:48 am

To make it clear.Person who uses cheats is called cheater not a hack ! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]my application for sub admin.   [Accepted]my application for sub admin. EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:59 am

[IFG]Sweet_Balls wrote:
No it wasnt just PROPAGANDA = Advertising, it was also DRIVE BY, INSULTING in spanish and heli killing, but as you wish guys, NO from me.

drive bys? insult in Spanish? hellkiller?? I think you is very eye on me because I see niguém do it! on the contrary I do / I report drivebys etc ...
Back to top Go down
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]my application for sub admin.   [Accepted]my application for sub admin. EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:27 am

I never see him breaking rules, just that time advertising but it was his first mistake as i know, Under is a good player and always do nice reports, so he can identify a cheater and his cheats, it's necessary for sub admin. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Horus

Horus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]my application for sub admin.   [Accepted]my application for sub admin. EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:13 am

Under you have my aproves and liger is true he need practice most english
Back to top Go down
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]my application for sub admin.   [Accepted]my application for sub admin. EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:31 pm

Horus wrote:
Under you have my aproves and liger is true he need practice most english

Yes, I understand you guys
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: Ha   [Accepted]my application for sub admin. EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:25 am

Ha man i remember when you ask me how to be sub admin and i laughed and find you cute =3 so i offer to you my support and here i am again, I Support you man Good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
00_ZeroX_00

00_ZeroX_00

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]my application for sub admin.   [Accepted]my application for sub admin. EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:41 am

I support u friend, u are nice and im not right that u are rule breaker and hacker Evil or Very Mad, u are clean and report cheaters, PUT ME IN UR REFERENCE Sad, but its important to have good english, ok? improve it Smile

Last edited by [KIA]00_ZeroX_00 on Wed May 11, 2011 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]my application for sub admin.   [Accepted]my application for sub admin. EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:04 pm

[KIA]00_ZeroX_00 wrote:
I support u friend, u are nice and im not right that u are rule breaker and hacker Evil or Very Mad, u are clean and report cheaters, put me in ur support Sad, but its important to have good english, ok? improve it Smile

thanks bro.
I'm studying my English.
I put you as a reference?
Back to top Go down
[KIA]OO_LOC_OG

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]my application for sub admin.   [Accepted]my application for sub admin. EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:43 pm

Good luck Smile I may not be an administrator but i wish you good luck. Very Happy sunny
Back to top Go down
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]my application for sub admin.   [Accepted]my application for sub admin. EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:01 am

[KIA]OO_LOC_OG wrote:
Good luck Smile I may not be an administrator but i wish you good luck. Very Happy sunny

thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]my application for sub admin.   [Accepted]my application for sub admin. EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:26 am

good luck... i've seen you in server your well skilled!
Back to top Go down
¨

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]my application for sub admin.   [Accepted]my application for sub admin. EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:10 am

good luck underground sorry for long innactive but its hard to study becoz school year is alreasy end and its worst months ever! anyways add me to reference Wink
Back to top Go down
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]my application for sub admin.   [Accepted]my application for sub admin. EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:10 am

Radek_SPASZ wrote:
good luck underground sorry for long innactive but its hard to study becoz school year is alreasy end and its worst months ever! anyways add me to reference Wink

thanks bro.
I put you as a reference. lol!

Last edited by [KIA]Underground on Fri May 13, 2011 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]my application for sub admin.   [Accepted]my application for sub admin. Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]my application for sub admin.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next