Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
[Unbanned]unban me please Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
[Unbanned]unban me please Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
[Unbanned]unban me please Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
[Unbanned]unban me please Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
[Unbanned]unban me please Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
[Unbanned]unban me please Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

[Unbanned]unban me please

Go down 
+4
00_ZeroX_00
[Cali]Dro
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]
Darkix
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkix

[Unbanned]unban me please Empty
PostSubject: [Unbanned]unban me please   [Unbanned]unban me please EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:36 am

- What is your nickname in server?
Darkix
- What is your IP address? (http://www.whatismyip.com/)
I dont know
- What is the name of admin that banned you?
_liger_
- Reason for your ban?
I dont know
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]
LST Memorial
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]unban me please   [Unbanned]unban me please EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:56 am

Let's see what Liger says about this.
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]unban me please   [Unbanned]unban me please EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:44 am

Klabauter_Mann wrote:
Let's see what Liger says about this.
Klab, this guy is a ban evader, i've banned him maybe about 5-7 times, I don't have proof because my screenshot folder always gets full.
Originally banned for weapon hacks I believe.
You can give him a second chance if you want, but if admins aren't on, I don't think he will obey rules.(my opinion)
Up to you.

BTW: The reason was, "EVADER"
Back to top Go down
00_ZeroX_00

00_ZeroX_00

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]unban me please   [Unbanned]unban me please EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:37 am

I dont know him, but if he is evader, he need to be range banned, but everybody deserves another chance, so im 50% and 50%, BTW liger if you have SAMP folder full erase those photos that u dont use, i do that Smile

Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]unban me please   [Unbanned]unban me please EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:51 am

[KIA]00_ZeroX_00 wrote:
I dont know him, but if he is evader, he need to be range banned, but everybody deserves another chance, so im 50% and 50%, BTW liger if you have SAMP folder full erase those photos that u dont use, i do that Smile

Yes I have, thanks for the info Very Happy
BTW: I was asked a lot of questions about this by Commander and, he thinks i'm wrong, I vividly remember he had 9999 sniper ammo, that's not a relog bug, that is a weapon hack, am I wrong?
Back to top Go down
Darkix

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]unban me please   [Unbanned]unban me please EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:06 am

Man i never used hacks i don't like the sniper too, i swear!

Last edited by Darkix on Thu May 12, 2011 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: i really   [Unbanned]unban me please EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:09 am

Darkix wrote:
I agree liger hack gun but I'm not is another type. Exclamation Exclamation
i really don't understand what you talking about
Back to top Go down
http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
Darkix

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]unban me please   [Unbanned]unban me please EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:06 am

editado
Back to top Go down
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]unban me please   [Unbanned]unban me please EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:51 pm

I met Darkix in game long time ago, he is a cool guy, i don't think that he used any kind of hacks, maybe it was just a mistake Liger, that 9999 snipers ammo that you're talking about could be a bug or something. As i know, some friends told me once, taht /weaps command bugs sometimes, i don't know if they talked about negative numbers cuz it means ifinite ammo like more than 9999. If he hacked i really don't know but i prefer don't believe on that, if so, just give him a second chance, it's all.

PS: It's me on this image, Ghost clothes (haha).
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]unban me please   [Unbanned]unban me please EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:42 pm

[KIA]Callofduty4 wrote:
I met Darkix in game long time ago, he is a cool guy, i don't think that he used any kind of hacks, maybe it was just a mistake Liger, that 9999 snipers ammo that you're talking about could be a bug or something. As i know, some friends told me once, taht /weaps command bugs sometimes, i don't know if they talked about negative numbers cuz it means ifinite ammo like more than 9999. If he hacked i really don't know but i prefer don't believe on that, if so, just give him a second chance, it's all.

PS: It's me on this image, Ghost clothes (haha).
Well hey, I did my job like I was supposed to, if someone has 9999 ammo what am I supposed to expect?
This was even before Speed added the snipers as spawn weapons.
And this is the first ban complaint from this guy, after he ban evaded about 5 times. -.-
Up to you Klab.
My opinion I don't trust him.
Back to top Go down
[Undead][Army]kingice[PT]

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]unban me please   [Unbanned]unban me please EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:25 am

i know about this! i had sniper i relogged and i had like a 160 ammo! it adds up after you log off, it's a mistake everybody makes them
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]unban me please   [Unbanned]unban me please EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:39 am

[Undead][Army]kingice[PT] wrote:
i know about this! i had sniper i relogged and i had like a 160 ammo! it adds up after you log off, it's a mistake everybody makes them
Lazer stop -.-
I know this bug too
But it was even before Speed added the snipers as spawn weapons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]unban me please   [Unbanned]unban me please EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:45 am

If you have a matter with me [Undead][Army]kingice[PT] then talk to my boss Link, i wont be playing much as iam busy with real-life stuff
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]unban me please   [Unbanned]unban me please EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:08 am

If you have a matter with me [Undead][Army]kingice[PT] then talk to my boss Link, i wont be playing much as iam busy with real-life stuff
Okay this is getting offtopic a little but, I know how you write Lazer, you make the same English mistakes each time you write, everyone knows(once again) i'm not stupid and neither is anyone else...
Back to top Go down
¨

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]unban me please   [Unbanned]unban me please EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:12 am

darkix looks fine, do what is best guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]unban me please   [Unbanned]unban me please EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:41 am

nope, no spelling mistake's just proper English, now if you want to carry on, please do but talk to Link his the boss- don't get off topic please Liger
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]unban me please   [Unbanned]unban me please EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:24 am

nope, no spelling mistake's just proper English, now if you want to carry on, please do but talk to Link his the boss- don't get off topic please Liger
Yeah I quit, but wow man you are a sad case, and you do not have proper English, there are so many of the same mistakes you make when you make a fake account, i'm done talking to you.
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]
LST Memorial
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]unban me please   [Unbanned]unban me please EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:24 am

Unbanned for second chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]unban me please   [Unbanned]unban me please Empty

Back to top Go down

[Unbanned]unban me please
Page 1 of 1