Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
[Accepted] My Sub-Admin App - Page 4 Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
[Accepted] My Sub-Admin App - Page 4 Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
[Accepted] My Sub-Admin App - Page 4 Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
[Accepted] My Sub-Admin App - Page 4 Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
[Accepted] My Sub-Admin App - Page 4 Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
[Accepted] My Sub-Admin App - Page 4 Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

[Accepted] My Sub-Admin App

Go down 
+32
DarkDeath
[E.K]Alex_Rodriguez
lance
[IFG]Zer0
[A]Bills
Hrvoje
[DOKt]Steven
[DW]M4N1
harry
[Cali]Ha$h_Sexyboy
$outh_3ROATIA[LST]
[K4L]We$t_LoN_DoN
Baba
[FAT]Commander
ยจ
zR4P
[KIA]Callofduty4
Venus
[K4L]Wane_GuNNer
CrimE_
Ronnie
[K4L]Fox
[SOD]Warriors_Ajax
[K4L]Paramedic
[K4L]Chrome_Pistola[LST]
Underground now is NARCOS
[IFG]Orko
Link
[FAT]Sweet_Balls
[Cali]Dro
Goldd[LST]
[SOU]ScroL
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hrvoje
LST Memorial
Hrvoje

[Accepted] My Sub-Admin App - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App   [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:04 am

When you say noob to some better guy and more experienced then for me that's insult, but if you say to someone who always breaking rules or something like that then he is really noob or newbie.

Btw Johnny said that someone was doing db him and then he said noob, so for me that is not insult at all.
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App   [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:11 am

Hrvoje_Selak wrote:
When you say noob to some better guy and more experienced then for me that's insult, but if you say to someone who always breaking rules or something like that then he is really noob or newbie.

Btw Johnny said that someone was doing db him and then he said noob, so for me that is not insult at all.
Yeah I get your point....I admit defeat....
Back to top Go down
[K4L]Fox

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App   [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:34 am

[Cali]Dro wrote:
Hrvoje_Selak wrote:

Good! Now Back Off! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://killer4lifeclan.forumotion.com/
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App   [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:07 am

[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:
Hrvoje_Selak wrote:

Good! Now Back Off! lol!
Lol i'm entitled to my opinion like everyone else.
This guy.....
Back to top Go down
Venus
LST Memorial
Venus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App   [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:38 am

[Cali]Dro wrote:
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:
Hrvoje_Selak wrote:

Good! Now Back Off! lol!
This guy.....
Hahah
Back to top Go down
[K4L]Fox

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App   [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:21 pm

[Cali]Dro wrote:
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:
Hrvoje_Selak wrote:

Good! Now Back Off! lol!
This guy.....

Its A Joke -.-"
Back to top Go down
Venus
LST Memorial
Venus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App   [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:40 pm

[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:
Hrvoje_Selak wrote:

Good! Now Back Off! lol!
This guy.....

Its A Joke -.-"
Thats why i laughed -.-
Back to top Go down
[A]Bills

[A]Bills

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App   [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:13 pm

Good Luck Again Johnny Smile cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://alphateam.motionforum.net/
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App   [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:28 pm

Venus wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:
Hrvoje_Selak wrote:

Good! Now Back Off! lol!
This guy.....
Hahah
Lmao Venus I stole that saying from you btw, and East ohh my bad, I didn't see the lol guy at first lol
Back to top Go down
[K4L]Fox

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App   [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:42 pm

[Cali]Dro wrote:
Venus wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:
Hrvoje_Selak wrote:

Good! Now Back Off! lol!
This guy.....
Hahah
Lmao Venus I stole that saying from you btw, and East ohh my bad, I didn't see the lol guy at first lol

Its Alright xD
Do you have a slow connection ? xD
Back to top Go down
Venus
LST Memorial
Venus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App   [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:32 pm

[Cali]Dro wrote:
Venus wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:
Hrvoje_Selak wrote:

Good! Now Back Off! lol!
This guy.....
Hahah
Lol wow cant come up with your own shiiet jocolor
Back to top Go down
[SOU]ScroL
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App   [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:22 pm

[Cali]Dro wrote:
Venus wrote:
[K4L]Johnny_Wil$on wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:
Like DarkDeath said, once denied, always denied....but idk maybe you will get it, from my point of view, you haven't followed the forum rules, after we told you TONS OF TIMES, and insulting in game..
dro first of all i didnt insult anyone and i think DD is gonna give me a chance this time..anyway i know you hate me so its ok with me ...!!! i apologize if i insulted anybody.
I'll have the next screenshot if I see you insulting. Because your always insulting.
Hell yeah he insults all the time, and you are right I don't hate you, but I dislike you very much, I lost respect for you, for making all these apps
DRO why do you always think that i insult when did i insulted just tell me when when i sad to that guy noob it was becuz he was db-me all the time and i really think that that is not insult so pls why do you always must bring me DOWN really what did i do to you...dude this is a game...just tell me when did i insulted anybody and if i did i will regreat it and apologize to that person.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.infinite-network.net/
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App   [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:30 pm

[Cali]Dro wrote:
Venus wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:
Like DarkDeath said, once denied, always denied....but idk maybe you will get it, from my point of view, you haven't followed the forum rules, after we told you TONS OF TIMES, and insulting in game..
dro first of all i didnt insult anyone and i think DD is gonna give me a chance this time..anyway i know you hate me so its ok with me ...!!! i apologize if i insulted anybody.
I'll have the next screenshot if I see you insulting. Because your always insulting.
Hell yeah he insults all the time, and you are right I don't hate you, but I dislike you very much, I lost respect for you, for making all these apps
DRO why do you always think that i insult when did i insulted just tell me when when i sad to that guy noob it was becuz he was db-me all the time and i really think that that is not insult so pls why do you always must bring me DOWN really what did i do to you...dude this is a game...just tell me when did i insulted anybody and if i did i will regreat it and apologize to that person.
Lol okay, here's my reason it's because you seem immature by making all these apps, and if it's just a game....then why did you make six applications?
Back to top Go down
[SOU]ScroL
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App   [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:35 pm

[Cali]Dro wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:
Venus wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:
Lol okay, here's my reason it's because you seem immature by making all these apps, and if it's just a game....then why did you make six applications?
its becuz speed never gaved me a chance to prove my self to him...he always denie me even when i have many supports like this one for example..and how can i be inmature i know all the rules and i respect them..when i did this DOUBLE post it was becuz i totally forgot about it..anyway P.S i just hope that DD or KLAB will give me the chance to prove my self to them that i will be a great admin.
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Zer0
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App   [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:13 pm

Cali, do you know why you got denied on IFG? For being arrogant and immature.I never saw him insulting, breaking the rules and he isn't asslicking like most of LST players.
So please stop it, there is no logical point or proof in your quarrel!
Back to top Go down
[K4L]Paramedic

[K4L]Paramedic

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App   [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:09 pm

Dro, Goldd, Venus... u got anything againt johnny?
1. he always report
2. he never broke server rules
3. he is a nice guy

i think he would help the server alot if he became admin..

Venus why do u have SS of johnny insulting.. u should wacht your self.. u drive by, insult, team kill and heli kills -.- (Maybe u use hacks when admins not online idk)

Again dro and goldd we know u dont support johnny, please just stop spaming johnny apply with crap
we understand a NO. you guys dont have to tell us why you dont support him.

Last edited by [K4L]Paramedic on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lance

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App   [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:03 am

Yup i support johnny he's gunna be a good admin, good luck bro
Back to top Go down
[SOU]ScroL
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App   [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:16 am

[K4L]Paramedic wrote:
1. he always report
3. he is a nice guy

Venus why do u have SS of johnny insulting.. u should wacht your self.. u drive by, insult, team kill and heli kills -.- (Maybe u use hacks when admins not online idk)

Again dro and goldd we know u dont support johnny, please just stop spaming johnny apply with crap
omg they DESTROYED MY HOPE to get sub admin...dude look at my app now No Sad Sad Sad Sad ....then again tnx to all your supports
Back to top Go down
Goldd[LST]
LST Memorial
Goldd[LST]

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App   [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:29 am

Omg FFS u rly made me pissed off para mind ur own buisness
1st. I didnt said that he dont get my support
Well he got my support

Is Johnny Still [RdS]Gangster?No i dont think so
Did johnny changed?yes he changed
do he follow rules?yes he do
Do u support yes i do
Back to top Go down
[K4L]Paramedic

[K4L]Paramedic

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App   [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:09 am

Wtf Goldd if u support him why did you post a ss of him seying noob? do u thinks thats going to help him?
Back to top Go down
[SOU]ScroL
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App   [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:32 am

[K4L]Paramedic wrote:
Wtf Goldd if u support him why did you post a ss of him seying noob? do u thinks thats going to help him?
MEDIC tnx for all dude...you are really helpfull but dont argue..leave it alone this is their decision.All this time on my mind is that woud i get accepted and will DD or KLAB give me a chance to prove my self to them that i will be a great admin all i need is one CHANCE
Back to top Go down
[K4L]Fox

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App   [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:21 am

[FAT]Goldd wrote:
para mind ur own buisness

Lola anyone is allowed to post down their opinion...
Anyway I don't wanna start an argument.
Good luck johnny.
Back to top Go down
Venus
LST Memorial
Venus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App   [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:23 am

[K4L]Paramedic wrote:
1. he always report
3. he is a nice guy

Bwhahaaa, omg this guy, bro who are you to be telling me that, you dont even know me and how i play in the server, to be in fact, i only saw you like once in the server and dont know much about you do be saying somethin. But dont be saying shit about me if you dont know the real situation
Edit: And I said "I will take a SS", I never said i had one.

And Dro and Goldd are telling Johnny WHY they dont support him.
Dismissed.
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App   [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:58 am

Para, don't tell me what to do first off all.
Second of all, if anyone has a problem let, DD, Klab, or Speed handle it.
Third of all, really?
You must be angry because Venus pwned you or somethin' .
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Zer0
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App   [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:34 am

[IFG]Zer0 wrote:
Cali, do you know why you got denied on IFG? For being arrogant and immature.I never saw him insulting, breaking the rules and he isn't asslicking like most of LST players.
So please stop it, there is no logical point or proof in your quarrel!

Same shit. It's not about pwning anyone, if it is, inform me so that I can start insulting. Jesus, I fuckin insult all the time dudes and you're fuckin cryin over here for a stupid "noob" fucked up word? If yes, you suck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App   [Accepted] My Sub-Admin App - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] My Sub-Admin App
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next