Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
[Unbanned] Please look :( Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
[Unbanned] Please look :( Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
[Unbanned] Please look :( Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
[Unbanned] Please look :( Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
[Unbanned] Please look :( Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
[Unbanned] Please look :( Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

[Unbanned] Please look :(

Go down 
+3
Speed
[IFG]Orko
LightMan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LightMan

[Unbanned] Please look :( Empty
PostSubject: [Unbanned] Please look :(   [Unbanned] Please look :( EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:17 am

My Nickname is LightMan , and my IP is 77.29.81.74 , I was banned by Snake , for using [Frag]KRIS's account, look now:
I found out his password , and I was in game only 1 minute , than I got out , and I told some admin ( I don't remember who ) to tell KRIS to change his password, and I tell you : Tell KRIS to change password , I won't use his account anymore, and please unban me , I won't use it anymore and I love LST. Please :'(
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Orko
LST Memorial
[IFG]Orko

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] Please look :(   [Unbanned] Please look :( EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:50 am

well where do u know his pass,btw no matter what time u used the account,and yeah...u got banned again
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] Please look :(   [Unbanned] Please look :( EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:56 pm

Ok you found out his password, you shouldn't go and login with it, instead you should come and tell us how you found out his password so we could let it change for the security reasons for LST server that you LOVE so much.

Anyway you gotta tell me how you found out his password.

at this moment its not about second chance, you actualy hacked an account, thats a whole other zone for me, even for that I think you deserve a second chance in my server but you gotta convince me with something better.

Back to top Go down
Hitman47

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] Please look :(   [Unbanned] Please look :( EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:16 am

And you are kicked from SoF too
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Sweet_Balls
LST Memorial
[FAT]Sweet_Balls

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] Please look :(   [Unbanned] Please look :( EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:31 am

This is what i was talking yesterday, guy pmed from KRIS's acc and told me that he should change the password, well that is a good thing that he did that, but i think he should stay banned for good of players.
Back to top Go down
LightMan

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] Please look :(   [Unbanned] Please look :( EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:15 am

Well , I PMed you to change the password and I logged out , than , I will tell you how did I got the password:
My friend , he just started on LST , he figure KRIS's password , and he doesn't play it anymore. He was trying with the /login command , and he figure it out on his 25th try ( like he told me ) , and that's how. But I told ya to tell him about the found password and I logged out , and I didn't got in , I SWEAR. So , I think that I deserve ban , and I deserve award. So , you tell , please be quick Sad
Back to top Go down
LightMan

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] Please look :(   [Unbanned] Please look :( EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:17 am

And , something , I need to ask something.
Look now , I know I did some " crime " , but let LightMan banned, can I get my IP unbanned so I can play , PLEASE , Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] Please look :(   [Unbanned] Please look :( EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:27 am

I think i have screenshot. But they are in Orko's PC. There we saw the fake [FRAG]KRIS playing vagos (kris never does it) and talking macedonian. And DarkMan is your friend of yours?
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] Please look :(   [Unbanned] Please look :( EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:01 am

Quote :
And , something , I need to ask something.
Look now , I know I did some " crime " , but let LightMan banned, can I get my IP unbanned so I can play , PLEASE

Wait what? you post with Lightman account in here and asking to let Lightman banned but unban the IP so you can play? so who are you?
Back to top Go down
Flo RiDa

Flo RiDa

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] Please look :(   [Unbanned] Please look :( EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:23 am

Darkman? bounce
Back to top Go down
LightMan

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] Please look :(   [Unbanned] Please look :( EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:31 am

No , Darkman is my friend and he is innocent here. So , I don't need to play as LightMan ,I can play with new account Sad. And I meant " let LightMan go " , I meant that to Ban the Account , so I can start new one , please unban me . If I do anything after , PERMA ban me , please do this now.
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] Please look :(   [Unbanned] Please look :( EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:45 am

whats the point of that? if i'm gonna unban you then i'm gonna unban your account and IP, why should I do only one part and the other part not, i don't see any point in that.

But what I want to know is did you also played with [FRAG]KRIS account? if yes for how long?
Back to top Go down
LightMan

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] Please look :(   [Unbanned] Please look :( EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:33 am

I played only 1 minute , and I left with the message:
Tell KRIS to change his password.
Please unban me , I did good thing , I told ya' to tell his to change password.

Wrote: LightMan

THanks
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Sweet_Balls
LST Memorial
[FAT]Sweet_Balls

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] Please look :(   [Unbanned] Please look :( EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 1:25 am

Well, he did a good thing, but breaking into others account, hmmmm......
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] Please look :(   [Unbanned] Please look :( EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:36 am

Quote :
I played only 1 minute , and I left with the message:
Tell KRIS to change his password.
Please unban me , I did good thing , I told ya' to tell his to change password.
You did a good job if you just came to me and told me that kris should change his pass cuz someone found it out... what you did was loggin with it then got banned and now came here made ban complaint... thats totaly wrong road.

unbanned

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] Please look :(   [Unbanned] Please look :( Empty

Back to top Go down

[Unbanned] Please look :(
Page 1 of 1